PDA

View Full Version : Autosearch Script for Honda Algos

hcip
8th March, 2014, 08:17 PM
I think it is better if the script can find where is the location of Algo
Just enter the exact value of kilometer reading that appear from a cluster and script will automatically search the hex address and set its calculation. extract the compiled xscr on your devicescript folder and run upa software.

Best regards

plasma533
9th March, 2014, 12:46 AM
theres certainly no stopping you.... :)

Good work and going to be of use to a lot of people... You dont do opel/vauxhall do you? ;)

digimile
9th March, 2014, 05:38 AM
hi
you are amazing.....no words...thanks

nomis
9th March, 2014, 06:52 AM
Great .. Like "ArtMoney" lol

edit2: Its ok now :)

hcip
9th March, 2014, 11:58 AM
UPA software latest version is free for all registered user of elrasoft
Its not my problem if will not work in old version, I have no 1.2 software, I used the latest release Revision 2

Edit:
Have download it and test... the script run... see attachment

hcip
9th March, 2014, 02:18 PM
Fixed Some bugs on error trapping...

nomis
9th March, 2014, 05:57 PM
Its not my problem if will not work in old version, I have no 1.2 software, I used the latest release Revision 2
OK i download tomorrow last version .. actually never update from year "not needed" ..:)

benzstop
10th March, 2014, 01:21 AM
If i had half your brains, i would be very smart. you are really very smart

hcip
22nd March, 2014, 12:13 PM
Added function to inspect if the file is need to be swap..
Best regards

hcip
22nd March, 2014, 12:24 PM
Most of the Algo in clusters are the same, but in different location address so it is better if the script can search the location of algorithm..

Here is another script with autosearch function

I will make a script that can search all kind of algos..soon:smile:

Edit:
This script is for Algo that the same in Porsche 997, Panamera, Old mercedez with 93C86 eeprom

gwee
22nd March, 2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks Hil, if not because of you and DK we are not in this business......

Everyone here is using digimaster and many cars they can't do (they don't know how to read dump ), we started with your carculator and we beat everyone here :)

THANK YOU....

hcip
22nd March, 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #10 edited(added attachment)

Best Regards

digimile
22nd March, 2014, 01:51 PM
hi
what is the extension of autoscript file....i put in device script folder but it wont show in upa software....i think i do something wrong....please correct me...thanks

hcip
22nd March, 2014, 07:04 PM
hi
what is the extension of autoscript file....i put in device script folder but it wont show in upa software....i think i do something wrong....please correct me...thanks

XCSR extension... Menu will not loaded in Version 1.2 software

digimile
23rd March, 2014, 06:32 AM
hi
it start running but i think some bug in calculation....i open c56,c66,24c16,files but it wont catch the algo location...and one more 24c08 chip is also in VDO ...thanks

hcip
23rd March, 2014, 02:23 PM
Post your dump

toastedsiopao
30th April, 2014, 08:22 PM
hi, I do not know if I am in the right thread to ask this, but how to program freescale micros using UPA USB? Is it the eeprom part of the mcu to be programmaed only or the whole mcu flash memory?