PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on bnp getting a european seat....

lfc4life
8th June, 2009, 09:42 AM
im not sure how to word my opinion but im glad there have won 1 or 2 seats. Because a lot of people are upset at the current climate we are in. AND will give the supposed big 3 parties will get a kick up there arse :)

tommy t spanner
8th June, 2009, 03:18 PM
I saw it on the news yesterday,lol I also listened to nick griffin speak,i personally did not find fault with what he said,about rounding up all the illegals and failed asylum seekers ect and putting them on the next plane,boat out of here where possible, then all they need to do for the future is put a limit on economic migrants coming here, that should help get us out of this recession,and free up some employment,BTW Im not a racist either,just sick of this country being swamped with people who should not be here ect,As for the 3 mainstream parties ,i would never vote for any of em, they all will line their pockets either from your money,or from some buisness deal made during their job as mp or pm (blair)the millionaire,and they lie too much as well,i would give somone like ukip a chance,at least non of em will of had their fingers in our till

lfc4life
8th June, 2009, 09:37 PM
i agree with you totall fella :D

andy4
8th June, 2009, 09:39 PM
I saw it on the news yesterday,lol I also listened to nick griffin speak,i personally did not find fault with what he said,about rounding up all the illegals and failed asylum seekers ect and putting them on the next plane,boat out of here where possible, then all they need to do for the future is put a limit on economic migrants coming here, that should help get us out of this recession,and free up some employment,BTW Im not a racist either,just sick of this country being swamped with people who should not be here ect,As for the 3 mainstream parties ,i would never vote for any of em, they all will line their pockets either from your money,or from some buisness deal made during their job as mp or pm (blair)the millionaire,and they lie too much as well,i would give somone like ukip a chance,at least non of em will of had their fingers in our till

cudn't of put it better ma self well said tommy :congrats:

cixelsid
8th June, 2009, 09:40 PM
yes they/it are going to do whatever it is.

forntida
8th June, 2009, 09:59 PM
I watched that interview and thought the BNP member came over quite well. Who wouldn't considering his labour 'opponent' did not have a clue and was grasping at straws trying to make a point. It is the voters that elected the BNP member. She should be trying to find out why and redressing that problem and not attacking an elected member of the Euoropean Parliament.

thered
8th June, 2009, 10:02 PM
zig heil mein griffin lol

lfc4life
8th June, 2009, 10:03 PM
forntida said -

I watched that interview and thought the BNP member came over quite well. Who wouldn't considering his labour 'opponent' did not have a clue and was grasping at straws trying to make a point. It is the voters that elected the BNP member. She should be trying to find out why and redressing that problem and not attacking an elected member of the Euoropean Parliament.

ye mate true

thered
8th June, 2009, 10:14 PM

i think with the recent succes of the minor parties in ukip and bnp in the euro elections is a good thing it may make the major parties take a bit more notice of whats pi55ing people off in britain

not all will agree as there policies are a bit far out but they do have some very good back to basics methods which are lacking in this pc crazy world

such as death penalty for pedo's and murderers where proved beyond reasonable doubt dna ect, giving back power to teachers and police officers without the red tape and stopping needless immigration and burdon on nhs and taxpayers

forntida
9th June, 2009, 09:08 AM
Capital punishment does not work when you can get off with a plea of insanity. IMO these are the people who should be executed. They are actually saying they are likely to do it again. As for paedo's, in most cases you would not get the evidence because most cases are committed within the families who will and are keeping stum if it comes to prosecution.

Immigration. You should not, unless in extreme cases, be allowed to live permanently in this country if you can't speak English or you are born in this country(that bit is just for areas that need subtitles:D)

Councils should have the ability to stop the building of enclaves. I once went into a pub in Gravesend. I was standing at the bar minding my own business when the barman ' Sir I would advise you to find somewhere else to drink, you will find that the locals don't trust white men'. He and I were the only two white people in the pub. Racism is a double edged sword.

Another rant over. I am sitting waiting to go to work.

shortyball
9th June, 2009, 03:05 PM
Gone of the days when the BNP was considered only a racist organisation, the reputation as it should is now turning to "Britishm".
Rightly so the mess this place is in, hopefully they will gain more and more votes and something may get sorted around here.

75% of people in a survey agreed with BNP policies but once told the policies they agreed apon were BNP they said no they dont agree.

thered
9th June, 2009, 04:50 PM
Capital punishment does not work when you can get off with a plea of insanity. IMO these are the people who should be executed. They are actually saying they are likely to do it again. As for paedo's, in most cases you would not get the evidence because most cases are committed within the families who will and are keeping stum if it comes to prosecution.

i think there point is they wont get off with the insanity plea either but of course all cases must be proved beyond a reasonable amount which is possible nowadays,it clearly wasnt the last time the death penalty was issued.

there would still need to be a lot of work done though that would be just the tip of the iceberg,but the bnp also want tougher sentencing for criminals some who have the cheek to moan about how they are kept.

gym,tv,playstations free board and lodge they live better than some on the outside prison should be prison not a holiday camp all this money wasted on the prison service when it should just be a room and basic rations it would save a fortune if they cant do the time they shouldnt to the crime

forntida
9th June, 2009, 08:02 PM
i think there point is they wont get off with the insanity plea either but of course all cases must be proved beyond a reasonable amount which is possible nowadays,it clearly wasnt the last time the death penalty was issued.

there would still need to be a lot of work done though that would be just the tip of the iceberg,but the bnp also want tougher sentencing for criminals some who have the cheek to moan about how they are kept.

gym,tv,playstations free board and lodge they live better than some on the outside prison should be prison not a holiday camp all this money wasted on the prison service when it should just be a room and basic rations it would save a fortune if they cant do the time they shouldnt to the crime

I overheard this today, thought it was priceless. I as sitting at the bus stop outside the Police Station and Court House which are adjacent. A young girl came out of the court and passed me. As she passed she met three young girls coming toward her. This is what she said to them ' She got remanded for three weeks, the bastards, you can't get away with anything nowadays':D:D

Bravo111
9th June, 2009, 09:25 PM
You need to stop and consider, were the hell are the government getting the money to pay for the people on benifits.

It certainly is not coming from the tax payer: perhaps we have already soled out, to the people who are most strongly apposed to the BNP.

The goverment will not / cannot allow the BNP to have a great influence on our political system because they have borrowed so much money from our musi friends and at what price in the future. N o iam sorry the days when britain was for the brits have gone right up the swaney iam affraid.

Enoch Powel was right on the money some years ago?

forntida
9th June, 2009, 10:58 PM
You need to stop and consider, were the hell are the government getting the money to pay for the people on benifits.

It certainly is not coming from the tax payer: perhaps we have already soled out, to the people who are most strongly apposed to the BNP.

The goverment will not / cannot allow the BNP to have a great influence on our political system because they have borrowed so much money from our musi friends and at what price in the future. N o iam sorry the days when britain was for the brits have gone right up the swaney iam affraid.

Enoch Powel was right on the money some years ago?

Have you considered the amount of money collected from oil companies and drivers. The amount collected from VAT to name but a few. It is endless.

satserv
9th June, 2009, 11:33 PM
im not sure how to word my opinion but im glad there have won 1 or 2 seats. Because a lot of people are upset at the current climate we are in. AND will give the supposed big 3 parties will get a kick up there arse :)

badapple
10th June, 2009, 02:08 AM
SORRY, but does anyone actually know what the BNPs policies are?
This always happens, when the country is in recession, the foeigners get blamed!
When the country is prosperous no one ever mentions the foreigners!
In my opinion the BNP will only bring death and destruction to this county, as has been proven in the past.

I fully agree that there need to be limits put in place as to how many people are allowed to enter this country but the BNP is not the answer!

chroma
10th June, 2009, 03:42 AM
SORRY, but does anyone actually know what the BNPs policies are?
This always happens, when the country is in recession, the foeigners get blamed!
When the country is prosperous no one ever mentions the foreigners!
In my opinion the BNP will only bring death and destruction to this county, as has been proven in the past.

I fully agree that there need to be limits put in place as to how many people are allowed to enter this country but the BNP is not the answer!

I agree. Think about it for a second and imagine:

We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers...

What exactly is a terrorist? I mean ive had friends whove been arrested under anti terror legislation for protesting peacefully. So am i to take from this that if the BNP gets into power and i speak out against something im against i can be executed as a terrorist?
As it stands paedopiles have sex with minors, murderers kill people but terrorists just seem to be a vauge umberella term for anyone not in support of state policy.
Blowing up a school full of kids is still murder regardless of how you coat it so why the distinction as a terrorist?

Reading through most of their policies i just get a sense of backdoor tactics to maintain power mixed with hypocracy and hyperbole.
Dont mussunderstand me though; im no fan of New Labour, Lib-Dem, or the Torries either.

I just get a whole feeling of history repeating circa 1932 Germany right on my front door.
Just remember the NSDAP didnt look like that bad of a choice back then.

forntida
10th June, 2009, 08:25 AM
I agree. Think about it for a second and imagine:

What exactly is a terrorist? I mean ive had friends whove been arrested under anti terror legislation for protesting peacefully. So am i to take from this that if the BNP gets into power and i speak out against something im against i can be executed as a terrorist?
As it stands paedopiles have sex with minors, murderers kill people but terrorists just seem to be a vauge umberella term for anyone not in support of state policy.
Blowing up a school full of kids is still murder regardless of how you coat it so why the distinction as a terrorist?

Reading through most of their policies i just get a sense of backdoor tactics to maintain power mixed with hypocracy and hyperbole.
Dont mussunderstand me though; im no fan of New Labour, Lib-Dem, or the Torries either.

I just get a whole feeling of history repeating circa 1932 Germany right on my front door.
Just remember the NSDAP didnt look like that bad of a choice back then.
There is absolutely no chance the BNP will every run this country unless it is under the cloak of a Conservative Government. How many conservative MP's are associated with BNP policies. It would surprise you. I think the papers should point out and expose these people too.

If the Conservative are elected at the next election the BNP will fade into the background.

Rant over. Now I will go and look for Zap's dailly rant.:D

lfc4life
10th June, 2009, 10:04 AM
there dont mention that there will be coining it in at the rate of 400 k each :(

ste6106
10th June, 2009, 12:27 PM
Tis a vote to make the politicians take note, too long have they took us voters for granted and nver followed up on political promises. Maybe now they realise that the public have a vote and a right to what we want doing for our country, I do not agree with any on BNP's policies however they have as much right to campaign as a labour/tory candidate. The way the politicians left Nick Griffin
's accepetance speech was childish and a relfection thst these politicians have had it comfatable for too long, what we need is proper politics now!

shortyball
10th June, 2009, 12:50 PM
BNP seem to be the only ones making a stance against it all, no other party wants to stand out. That why its all such a big shock.

Everyone in this county is do weak about everything, "oh we must not say that it will upset someone" who gives a shit.
France for example on imigration "no f*&% off we are shut", we are like yea come on in take out jobs dont worry about the people actually living there.

Why carn't this country just say no more we are full, untill we get ourselves sorted. If you can tell me having so many million britains out of work and foreigners walking into jobs is fair well i think you deserve to give your place up in society as well.

Curious123
10th June, 2009, 01:23 PM
BNP seem to be the only ones making a stance against it all, no other party wants to stand out. That why its all such a big shock.

Everyone in this county is do weak about everything, "oh we must not say that it will upset someone" who gives a shit.
France for example on imigration "no f*&% off we are shut", we are like yea come on in take out jobs dont worry about the people actually living there.

Why carn't this country just say no more we are full, untill we get ourselves sorted. If you can tell me having so many million britains out of work and foreigners walking into jobs is fair well i think you deserve to give your place up in society as well.

There are 1.4 million people unemployed, there are 500,000 illegal immigrants and about 100,000 EU workers though 30% are now leaving the UK because of the recession. Now if Nick Griffin comes into power he will get rid of about 600000 from the country so that will leave us with about 800000 jobless people. Now that we have got that crap out of the way, what is he going to do about the banking crisis, the climate change , enrgy crisis, the housing crisis etc. does he have any views such minor events? Any chance he might take the MET to the European Court over the Menezez and Lawerence fiasco?

lfc4life
10th June, 2009, 01:51 PM
what have i started ????

ste6106
10th June, 2009, 01:52 PM
The reveloution ;)

thered
10th June, 2009, 05:17 PM
There are 1.4 million people unemployed, there are 500,000 illegal immigrants and about 100,000 EU workers though 30% are now leaving the UK because of the recession. Now if Nick Griffin comes into power he will get rid of about 600000 from the country so that will leave us with about 800000 jobless people. Now that we have got that crap out of the way, what is he going to do about the banking crisis, the climate change , enrgy crisis, the housing crisis etc. does he have any views such minor events? Any chance he might take the MET to the European Court over the Menezez and Lawerence fiasco?

fair points amd i will try to answer them

1. housing crisis what housing crisis there isnt one houses are coming down too what they are really worth not the overblown prices the banks wanted you to borrow for them,a few year ago 3 times your salary was what was needed and a 5% deposit to buy a house.so if you look at things sensibly and say an average wage is ?25000 the price of an average house should be around ?75000

so the housing crisis has stopped really because people arnt paying silly money on 125% 6 times your salary on worth nowt houses,the market will find its level in time and our stupid government wont help it by printing money and weakening the ?1 it will heal itself over time economy is always a bit boom and bust

2. climate change what a myth we all once lived in an ice age with wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers who drove 4x4's and melted the ice. its a stealth tax and nothing else the climate has been known to fluctuate for millions of years our very own north sea was once land inhabited by dinosaurs as they have found out dredging the sea be for fossils

so just remember that yes more ice caps may melt and they maybe going faster than records began which is from when? the planet is millions of years old and has seen it all before it doesnt matter what we do you are not going to change the world so why are we being taxed on it.

3. banking crisis? as with houses it will sort itself out in time and maybe some lessons will be learnt like why are we giving someone ?200000 to buy a council house when he earns only ?20000 a year

4. energy well what can you do it isnt really governed by government and a lot is bought in from abroad so unless we find more renewable sources or fund a load more nuclear power stations its going to be pricey,thing is though to fund all this new investment money needs to come from somewhere so we are going to have to pay anyway either to the government in tax for grants or to the energy supplier in our prices

just a couple of points now i have never seen any bit of news or read anything where the bnp have said they are going to deport all black or asian people i have seen the papers say it but is it fact because i have seen nothing on this and dont know where the information comes from.

i have seen that all immigrants can go home and some people will be offered incentives to go home but not full scale this would be impossible and bring our country to its knees

the other thing is i find it very funny how all these politicians a peace protesters act like a gang of thugs against the bnp when its the very thing they accused the bnp of being and why they should never be given power

jckw
10th June, 2009, 05:35 PM
Someone in Power Finally Said It!

Subject: Someone In Power Finally Said It!
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted..'

i dont know if this ok please delete if it offends

jckw
10th June, 2009, 06:23 PM

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted..'

i think as a country we need to look after the issues that are here and stop being a haven for the immigrants they should bring with them the skills to help the country and not be a burden on an already stretched infostructure im not being racist but we need to provide the services for are own people let alone 500,000, east europeans and what other poor people come here for a better life but it is having an affect on schooling and hospitals to mention only 2

forntida
10th June, 2009, 06:50 PM
fair points amd i will try to answer them

1. housing crisis what housing crisis there isnt one houses are coming down too what they are really worth not the overblown prices the banks wanted you to borrow for them,a few year ago 3 times your salary was what was needed and a 5% deposit to buy a house.so if you look at things sensibly and say an average wage is ?25000 the price of an average house should be around ?75000

so the housing crisis has stopped really because people arnt paying silly money on 125% 6 times your salary on worth nowt houses,the market will find its level in time and our stupid government wont help it by printing money and weakening the ?1 it will heal itself over time economy is always a bit boom and bust

2. climate change what a myth we all once lived in an ice age with wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers who drove 4x4's and melted the ice. its a stealth tax and nothing else the climate has been known to fluctuate for millions of years our very own north sea was once land inhabited by dinosaurs as they have found out dredging the sea be for fossils

so just remember that yes more ice caps may melt and they maybe going faster than records began which is from when? the planet is millions of years old and has seen it all before it doesnt matter what we do you are not going to change the world so why are we being taxed on it.

3. banking crisis? as with houses it will sort itself out in time and maybe some lessons will be learnt like why are we giving someone ?200000 to buy a council house when he earns only ?20000 a year

4. energy well what can you do it isnt really governed by government and a lot is bought in from abroad so unless we find more renewable sources or fund a load more nuclear power stations its going to be pricey,thing is though to fund all this new investment money needs to come from somewhere so we are going to have to pay anyway either to the government in tax for grants or to the energy supplier in our prices

just a couple of points now i have never seen any bit of news or read anything where the bnp have said they are going to deport all black or asian people i have seen the papers say it but is it fact because i have seen nothing on this and dont know where the information comes from.

i have seen that all immigrants can go home and some people will be offered incentives to go home but not full scale this would be impossible and bring our country to its knees

the other thing is i find it very funny how all these politicians a peace protesters act like a gang of thugs against the bnp when its the very thing they accused the bnp of being and why they should never be given power

I agree. Especially the bit about the ice age. The globe has been warming up since the ice age otherwise where did all the ice go?

Quite a few countries are starting to employ the 'If you don't speak our language you can't work here'. It should be if you don't speak the language you are not allowed to settle here. Politicians are starting to come round to the fact that something needs to be done.

I definitely don't agree that sabre tooth tigers drove 4x4's.:D

thered
10th June, 2009, 09:18 PM
definitely don't agree that sabre tooth tigers drove 4x4's.:D

you are blinded by your own ignorance what do you think started the melting of the ice age nature? you must be mad lol

its well known that because wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers never watched there carbon footprint that the world is in such a state now they also kept their prey in none energy efficient fridges which is quite ironic in an ice age:D

forntida
10th June, 2009, 09:24 PM
you are blinded by your own ignorance what do you think started the melting of the ice age nature? you must be mad lol

its well known that because wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers never watched there carbon footprint that the world is in such a state now they also kept their prey in none energy efficient fridges which is quite ironic in an ice age:D

Sorry! The pills are not working. Hope the wife does not get pregnant. If she does I have a standy(just standing) courtesy of Zap.:D

thered
11th June, 2009, 05:53 PM
Sorry! The pills are not working. Hope the wife does not get pregnant. If she does I have a standy(just standing) courtesy of Zap.:D

i used to do lots of lsd it made me talk lots of sense just like you lol

forntida
11th June, 2009, 08:03 PM
i used to do lots of lsd it made me talk lots of sense just like you lol

I used to have lots of lsd, then I got married.:D

thered
11th June, 2009, 08:49 PM
strictly speaking it probably isnt a legal marriage if you were on lsd at the time so if you want an escape clause i think you will be ok lol

forntida
11th June, 2009, 09:33 PM
:hmmmm2:

Libra Solidus Denarius

Bulld0g
11th June, 2009, 09:36 PM
:hmmmm2:

Libra Solidus Denarius Have i missed something here ? Whats currency got to do with anything ?

forntida
11th June, 2009, 09:37 PM
Have i missed something here ? Whats currency got to do with anything ?

Will I take it slowly?:D Before I got married I had a lot of 'currency':D

Bulld0g
11th June, 2009, 09:37 PM
Have i missed something here ? Whats currency got to do with anything ?

Ahhh pennies just dropped for us old timers lol. lsd= POUNDS SHILLINGS AND PENCE.. good one Forntida :roflmao:

davieboy.rfc
11th June, 2009, 09:58 PM

i know why the bnp got their seats & i can c why they r growin in popularity as the regular parties r nothin but a bunch of ~~~~in sponging money grabbin bastards who look after themselves & families not the public who put them in their trusted positions the regular parties have blown it big time with the public as we dont trust them now & doubt we will again.

disgruntled voter.

lfc4life
11th June, 2009, 10:04 PM
i have never voted and probably never will :(

opsmonkey
12th June, 2009, 01:50 AM
i have never voted and probably never will :(

so you have no right to criticise any goverment, policies or politics in general..

a lot of people have died over the years in order for you to have the right to vote

if you dont vote, dont expect to have any rights to complain..

you have the power to change things. if you choose to ignore it, more fool you

forntida
12th June, 2009, 08:10 AM
Not voting is considered a vote for the Status Quo.
I think everybody should be forced to vote and that the voting system should be by proportional representation.

gmb45
12th June, 2009, 08:17 AM
Not voting is considered a vote for the Status Quo.
I think everybody should be forced to vote and that the voting system should be by proportional representation. forced to vote ? dont think that would go down very well, and besides at the moment peeps r pi55ed off with the cons, labour, so where would their votes go to bnp, ukip ?

forntida
12th June, 2009, 09:04 AM
forced to vote ? dont think that would go down very well, and besides at the moment peeps r pi55ed off with the cons, labour, so where would their votes go to bnp, ukip ?

Voting in Australia is compulsory.The law makes it an offence for any eligible citizen not to enroll within 21 days of a change of address (or turning 18).

If you have to vote and you are voting by PR every vote counts. The power of the present large parties would disappear that is why they are against PR.

Take a look at Scotland under PR. The established Labour Party is disappearing over the horizon. In the present system in the UK it is possible for a party to have 25% of the vote in every constituency and not have an MP in Parliament. Nobody will convince me that that is a fair system.

lfc4life
12th June, 2009, 09:11 AM
so you have no right to criticise any goverment, policies or politics in general..

a lot of people have died over the years in order for you to have the right to vote

if you dont vote, dont expect to have any rights to complain..

you have the power to change things. if you choose to ignore it, more fool you

MORE fool me more fool for voting these people into power lol

tommy t spanner
15th June, 2009, 01:04 PM
I liked that post of what the australian pm said, so much so he should be our pm,i see that the nany state labour are in a flap over bnp,trying to pass new laws to discedit them,so much for the democratic proccess (but only when its in labours intrest)they are the spoilt brats whining on about the bnp's success,they forget they had their chances but failed us,

we certainly need somone like the australian pm in power here,i totaly agree, this is our country,our way of life,british law should be the only law, it is they who need to be more tolerant,if not as he says they can always leave and go somwhere else,lol

on_the_jazz
15th June, 2009, 02:28 PM

You might want to look at: snopes.com: Muslims Out of Australia! (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp)

As for the BNP, it doesn't matter how many "normal" policies they come up I won't ever vote for or support them simply because I believe that their core belief is wrong. In fact I strongly oppose them.
Even people like Mugabe speak sense sometimes and you can look at a few of his policies and say "yes those are ok" but the core of what he stands for and the majority of his policies are just plain wrong (in my personal opinion).
The BNP is the same. To me (and most people) it is a racist party. You can dress it up and say no they just promote the rights of Brits etc. but at the end of they day you have to be white to join, and their entire history shows that they have had their hands in, and their members have done, things which are plainly racist.
I don't doubt some of you who say that you're not racist but support their policies. I would just say perhaps look more into what they're about because if they do ever come into power you might not get the saviour you hoped for.

melloned
16th June, 2009, 12:19 AM
:congrats:

thered
16th June, 2009, 06:06 PM
these mps's expenses are getting worse why has the bnp candidate claimed ?40,000 for white sheets,petrol,wooden crosses and a rope is beyond me..... :D

just thought id add it as it seems some people think a vote for bnp or even ukip will bring just that,i think its all a bit o.t.t. meself

forntida
16th June, 2009, 07:06 PM
I see Cameron is getting in on the act. Speaking with a 'German' accent. As I said earlier, if the Tories get elected the BNP will disappear.