PDA

View Full Version : Fed UP - about to throw my new dreambox in the bin

Kam71
22nd March, 2014, 08:42 AM
Hi guys,

hoping someone can help...

I have a 800HD SE, and have been looking a for a new image, as the image the box came pre-loaded with was very unstable.

Over the last 48 hours, i have downloaded basically every image i can find from the last 12 months and flashed. Some are flashed some have the wrong architecture.

On one, i actually managed to get a channel update and all he FTA channels began to work. When I entered the lines, nothing, wont clear them.

2wice ive paid ?30 to get an image put on, so far the box has cost ?200... and now I'm back to square one...

After flashing the image, I look for am updated channel list, when the channels are working, I FTP the lines. The FTP is being done properly but channels are still not working...

Am i missing something?

1.download image.
2. flash to box
3. add channels
4. add line...

only free channels work...

please help

digicon
22nd March, 2014, 12:31 PM
Hi Kam71,

Just to let you know the forum rules do change over a period of time and what your asking for on here as in obtaining paytv services illegally cannot be discussed anymore, we can help you with getting the box up and running on free channels but thats about it

Just a reminder: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc