PDA

View Full Version : DDE 6 bmw E60 231 cp eprom damaged

cipijoint
24th March, 2014, 07:48 AM
Someone tried to read by bdm edc16 bmw dde 6 and MPC burned out.

I have moved the eeprom + flash to another ecu same hardware and I read the content sucesfully .Then write it in another ecu but ecu is not replying into diagnostics ,no ID .
Second ecu is ok, with its bdm content ,cas+ key car start, but i need to use the bdm content that was original.
I attach the flash + eeprom if someone can help and inform me which one is corrupt, the flash i have checked in winols and really seems to be ok.but not sure about eeprom . can be fixed somehow?

Here are attachments : 251878 and 251879

cipijoint
24th March, 2014, 08:53 AM
I have an X5 same engine 231cp, same HW ecu , and i read the eeprom content and now someone can compare EEPROMS and find ISN from the damaged eeprom and write it into this X5 eeprom so that i can use it on the E60 ecu .. 251886

AlexandruP
24th March, 2014, 09:02 AM
EEPROM from original ECU looks corrupt. Can you post the CAS data? I will make EEPROM dump for new ECU using CAS data.

cipijoint
25th March, 2014, 05:09 PM
So indeed the DDE eeprom got corrupt ,thats wanderfull.

Here is the original 530d CAS2 eeprom . any help will be appreciated. 252139

AlexandruP
26th March, 2014, 02:14 AM
OK your original files have correct ISN and so does the CAS but X5 dump looks bad or wrong???

Can you read again the X5 eeprom ECU?

cipijoint
26th March, 2014, 08:42 AM
One DDE eeprom belongs to E60 car that i need ( its corrupt) ,CAS dump belongs to E60, and just another DDE eeprom for test its from an E70 X5 that is good, its functioning because have writen and tested what i read on other ecu.

If can pair the Cas dump with E70 dde eeprom that is not damaged, VIN is different but i can change it on the car when programming update.

BMW explorer can arrange that, but mine I have sold :(