PDA

View Full Version : jokes

oweny111
10th June, 2008, 06:11 PM
paddychat up lines.
no1. did u fart??? coz u just blew me away.
no2. my love for you is like diarrhea i just cant hold it in.
no3. is there a mirror in your nickers? coz i can see myself in them.
no4. your body reminds me of a spanner. every time i think of you my nuts tightin up.
no5.you might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is just a light switch away.:rangers2:

----

how do you teach a blonde maths?? add a bed subtract her nickers devide her legs enter your square root leave your solution and hope she doesnt multiply:rangers2:

-----

husband always insisted on making love in the dark after 20 years the wife turns the light on finds him holding a vibrator she goes nuts you impotent bastard how could you lie to me all these years? husband look in her eyes and says ill explain the toy if you explain the kids.:rangers2:

-----

The fanny is the best rehab centre in the world,even the most violent & hardest prick comes out soft,humble, reduced in size & a :rangers2:dribbling mess!

efguk
10th June, 2008, 07:39 PM
Two blondes lock thier keys in the car. One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the the other one watches.

Finally the first blonde says "Darn, I can't get in the car!" The other blond replies, "keep trying, it looks like it is going to rain and the top is down".