PDA

View Full Version : mouth ulcers

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 07:16 PM
and NO I HAVENT!!!.. had these since sunday and my god its sore. never had them before. i work in the dwp contact centre as well so its proving a bit difficult. doc gave me a prescription for difflam oral rinse (gmb will have a field day with that one) but its no helping. anyone got any ideas how to get rid of these ~~~~ers

sensible replies only please as im a no well wee sausage - AGAIN

forntida
10th June, 2009, 07:58 PM
There are a few suggestions in Yahoo, Lainie.
I would try Bonjela or Rinstead Pastilles. Good luck.

How do you get rid of mouth ulcers? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers (http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070630091605AAqgR3W)

MM55EK
10th June, 2009, 08:14 PM
HI LAINIE, IF YOU CAN STAND THE PAIN (ITS BETTER THAN THE ULCERS) TRY REAL PINEAPPLE PIECES THERE IS SOME KIND OF NATURAL REMEDY IN THE PULP THAT CLEARS THEM UP. GOOD LUCK:saint:

lfc4life
10th June, 2009, 08:16 PM
whats with the ~~~~ing caps in thi thread? lol lol lol

Mr Pumpy
10th June, 2009, 08:16 PM
Never had one.

Mr Pumpy
10th June, 2009, 08:17 PM
whats with the ~~~~ing caps in thi thread? lol lol lol

Maybe he thinks we r all deaf. :)

lfc4life
10th June, 2009, 08:18 PM
and laine must think so too lol lol

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 08:25 PM
was just emphazing some important text for others benefit lol

thered
10th June, 2009, 09:42 PM
well i dont mean to lower the tone but i tell the wife that semen is good for everything hair,face,cold sores it cures heartburn and what better than your own milk of magnesia for an upset stomach so im sure it clear mouth ulcers too

so when mr lainie gets in tell him you want the milk of life should clear things up nice lol

btw if they persist for a week or more get em propely checked out

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 09:48 PM
well i dont mean to lower the tone but i tell the wife that semen is good for everything hair,face,cold sores it cures heartburn and what better than your own milk of magnesia for an upset stomach so im sure it clear mouth ulcers too

so when mr lainie gets in tell him you want the milk of life should clear things up nice lol

btw if they persist for a week or more get em propely checked out

i gotta do that for 7 days running - its no near my birthday or christmas you know!!!

jeeso

opsmonkey
10th June, 2009, 09:50 PM
i gotta do that for 7 days running - its no near my birthday or christmas you know!!!

wow.. i thought it would only happen on your man's b'day..

if your idea of a good b'day / xmas present is being able to blow your man off.. your ok by me ;)

thered
10th June, 2009, 09:51 PM

jeeso

what do you mean you have got to for seven days?

that sounds like abuse,or are you being pimped by mr lainie if you need help talk to frank lol

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 10:06 PM
rite back on thread track please lol

chroma
11th June, 2009, 12:12 AM
Bicarbonate of soda.

slap a dolop of that on your finger (like a generous helping of mawkit sherbert) and slap that directly onto the ulcer, the fizzing neutralises the infection and soothes the pain.

Doesnt taste all that plesant though. and if you do enough of it you foam at the outh like a rabid dog, but meh it always helped me.

forntida
11th June, 2009, 07:59 AM
Bicarbonate of soda.

slap a dolop of that on your finger (like a generous helping of mawkit sherbert) and slap that directly onto the ulcer, the fizzing neutralises the infection and soothes the pain.

Doesnt taste all that plesant though. and if you do enough of it you foam at the outh like a rabid dog, but meh it always helped me.

Probably neutrilizes the acid that causes the inflamation. It may stop Lainie from speaking. Most women have an acid tongue that would be neutralized too.:vroam:

gmb45
11th June, 2009, 08:04 AM
Probably neutrilizes the acid that causes the inflamation. It may stop Lainie from speaking. Most women have an acid tongue that would be neutralized too.:vroam: :roflmao: neutralize a womans tongue :roflmao: not a chance.

Lainie
11th June, 2009, 02:40 PM
got the docs this afternoon in a bit. if im able too i will report back later on with an update.

Evastar
11th June, 2009, 02:45 PM
Good luck lainie :)

Mouth ulcers are usually a sign that you are run down, so maybe you need to look at your diet, or take a multivitamin.

.: JaCkPoT :.
11th June, 2009, 04:53 PM
bite it off...:D

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 05:38 PM
Good luck lainie :)

Mouth ulcers are usually a sign that you are run down, so maybe you need to look at your diet, or take a multivitamin.

What a scam those are.

If you eat the right snap yer should never need a multivitamin.

Evastar
11th June, 2009, 05:40 PM
What a scam those are.

If you eat the right snap yer should never need a multivitamin.

Yeah, if you eat the right food, but how many of us eat five portions of fruit and veg a day and enough oily fish?

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah, if you eat the right food, but how many of us eat five portions of fruit and veg a day and enough oily fish?

I do, and so does the rest of me family, its not rocket science.

Evastar
11th June, 2009, 05:47 PM
Good for you, some people eat a lot of convenience food and don't bother with fruit. You'd be surprised how many people don't realise how important a proper diet is. :)

caveman_nige
11th June, 2009, 05:49 PM
oh so a chicken jalfrezi and a fosters for every meal is not gonna cut it then?

Evastar
11th June, 2009, 05:53 PM
Not really nige, but would you not get bored having the same stuff all the time anyway? ;)

caveman_nige
11th June, 2009, 05:55 PM
your right, sometimes to vary it a bit i have a budweiser or a corona instead...

Evastar
11th June, 2009, 05:58 PM
Try putting a slice of lemon or lime in the top of the corona bottle, a few of them would count towards one of your fruit portions ;)

forntida
11th June, 2009, 07:59 PM

I eat all the recommended food and I am still getting old.:cheer:

Lainie
11th June, 2009, 10:25 PM
got a prescription today. told the b/f doc says im run down so i have to have a weekend of pampering and tlc.

forntida
11th June, 2009, 11:12 PM
got a prescription today. told the b/f doc says im run down so i have to have a weekend of pampering and tlc.

Sorry Lainie. I am booked up this weekend.:D

xant14
11th June, 2009, 11:21 PM
hubba hubba... i am free