View Full Version : just wondered

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 09:06 PM
if anyone has

started their kissmas shopping yet??

oh im in a funny mood tonight lol - ill get me coat

forntida
10th June, 2009, 09:25 PM
The wife has been doing it since january. She has also bought a few Xmas things.:D

Lainie
10th June, 2009, 10:19 PM
if every member on here gave me ?1 id have the best kissmas ever and it would all be down to digital kaos - wouldnt that be marvellous

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/lainiebabez/teddysxmas.gif

forntida
10th June, 2009, 10:31 PM
Just send me your
name
address
bank account number
pin number
special word etc

I will see what I can manage after I have sold my last food parcel.

I can be contacted at;

urconned@niger.com

Lainie
14th June, 2009, 11:30 PM
im good to myself at kissmas. i cut back on buying for so many when its not appreciated. i love giving pressies and dont expect a thing in return but a thank you. my niece was home for xmas from tenerife last year (she had been working there on and off for 2 yrs) i think i spent over ?200 on her. didnt grudge a single penny. she kept saying oh god i feel bad i dont have much money to buy you something nice. but her being home was enough for me. the xmas before when she was away was awful for me. my mum and sister (ash's mum) etc were all carrying on as normal but for me it just wasnt the same. i flew out on new years day 08 to see her and it was the best ever new year.

she went back to tenerife in jan 09 but is now back home for good. she is costing me a fortune (not that she asks for anything she doesnt) but i just love to see her smile when she gets a wee pressie etc

Bulld0g
14th June, 2009, 11:34 PM
Lainie, you really need to get out to the sun.go topless send us pics and we can al enjoy :)
Forget about winter and xmas and enjoy summer.i'll keep ya warm in the cold months :)

Lainie
14th June, 2009, 11:40 PM
me topless - id be arrested. if i went topless on the beach on holiday id need to bloody pay for 3 sunbeds!!!

Bulld0g
14th June, 2009, 11:43 PM
lol lol could b fun anyway lol

Mr Pumpy
15th June, 2009, 09:15 PM
I really can't believe your on about xmas in June.

But seen as you are on about it.....
Mrs Pumpy is the best xmas shopper EVER. All the prezzies are bought by October. Although a few years ago it did backfire a wee bit as all my grandparents died in the space of a few months, leaving unwanted gifts.
Our nieghbours were surprised that year to be inundated with talc and Thorntons toffee's. :)

melloned
16th June, 2009, 12:09 AM
Just send me your
name
address
bank account number
pin number
special word etc

I will see what I can manage after I have sold my last food parcel.

I can be contacted at;

urconned@niger.com

pmsl !!! Mate :laugh: