PDA

View Full Version : key program training

sib0585
11th June, 2009, 12:16 PM
hello
please is there any one who can help me by sending some
manual txt or course or learn about how to program transponde key with ad 100 pro oe mvpro or t300 tools
thanks.

youssef70
11th June, 2009, 09:53 PM
hello
please is there any one who can help me by sending some
manual txt or course or learn about how to program transponde key with ad 100 pro oe mvpro or t300 tools
thanks.

here some usefull videos

http://www.advanced-diagnostics.co.uk/htm/Training-Videos.php

sib0585
12th June, 2009, 01:16 AM
thanks youssef
i found the videos they are very important to me
i will learn

stoner2008
13th June, 2009, 06:57 AM
how much ad 100? and ad 900 key programmer please?

sib0585
13th June, 2009, 12:34 PM
hello
in a china adress shipping
ad100 246 dollars
t300 185 dollars
in a brittain adress shipping
ad 100 pro 3000 euros
here are adresses
in china
www.ccssit.cn/Html/productview (http://www.ccssit.cn/Html/productview)

in brittain
www-advanced-diagnostics.co.uk

stoner2008
13th June, 2009, 03:38 PM
the china's one are ok?it work well or not.thank you for your help

adam28
13th June, 2009, 04:25 PM
I bought my t300 from here Diagnostic UK (http://www.diagnosticuk.com/products/key/index.html)

And works well. They are in the uk.And are very helpful

Regards

Adam

sib0585
14th June, 2009, 01:46 AM
hi mrs adams

i will bye t300 please can you send me some documents or manuals about its operating.i saw how works ad100 pro in videos diagnostic advanced. when we go to program a new key it asks the login number. is this number known gy the car owner or the factory or we can write any login and save it.as the login different from pin code and what meens in the feature of t 300 fech key loggin password
regards

adam28
14th June, 2009, 08:58 AM
Hi

Its Mr not Mrs:D

The T300 can extract pins of some vauxhalls and vag other
than that you have to get them from the main dealer, which can be a pain sometimes.Or you can read the dump in the eeprom or MCU in the immo box to get the pin from some,but you need more software and a programmer for this.

Here is the user manual for you all to read .

This also has key fob remote programming for all cars!

If this is helpful just say thanks!

sib0585
14th June, 2009, 01:38 PM
thanks mrs .you have send me agreat great manual. i will learn it carefully and when i will work with my t 300 and if i have any problem t will ask you gently
if you are interessed by radiocar decoding i can send you
many dump radiocar calculator.
what meens fob remote programming does it meen remote key lock unlock panic programming
regards

adam28
14th June, 2009, 02:03 PM
Fob remote is what opens and closes your cars central locking.
Im interested in radiocar decoding dumps. Please send.
Im also interested in IMMO dumps and Airbag dumps

Cheers

Adam

sib0585
14th June, 2009, 10:24 PM
hello
i will send you immo killer software in your post email because it is important for you .you will find the password in your pm please send me your email in my pm but please as you said me .the pin code can be found by reading the dumps of immobilisers. i have a programmer of dumps .have you a pincode calculator for theese dumps

adam28
15th June, 2009, 06:53 AM
no i do not have a pincode calculator but i do have a programmer

Thanks

sib0585
15th June, 2009, 12:07 PM
here is the dump radiocalcultor

sib0585
16th June, 2009, 11:16 PM
hi
just a question.if we remove an eeprom of immo box and read its dump,in any adress pin code is located and how we can read it or make immo off
thanks

net-jester
26th June, 2009, 09:18 PM
Adam,

Are you something to do with DiagnosticUK ??

Dont mean to be confrontational, but Ive found the chinese stuff awful with nill backup most of the time as they just want your money and run as they dont get any repeat sales from you.

adam28
27th June, 2009, 06:24 AM
No mate i purchased my T300 from there and i have never had a problem with it.So i recommend them. I Prefer to buy from uk than china.

net-jester
27th June, 2009, 09:14 AM
Cant blame you with the UK thing

How do you do Fords or the ones that the AD100 protects with the inernet codes ?

adam28
27th June, 2009, 10:13 AM
I do fords with the T300. I also have a launch X431 which also supports some manufactures for key programming.

net-jester
27th June, 2009, 02:14 PM
Wow, I didnt know you could do the Fords with T300 someone told me they couldnt !

How do you get the codes then ??

Cheers

adam28
27th June, 2009, 03:08 PM
do you mean pin codes for entering immo ecu. I have a friend who helps me with them who has a lot of contacts with main dealers.
If i want to get my T300 updated i will send it back to diagnostic uk he said he can do it for me.

net-jester
27th June, 2009, 04:16 PM
Right, so if im programming keys, Id need a friendly dealer for codes then :(

Do they charge for updating your tester, if so, if you dont mind me asking, how much ?

Its ok, Im an AD100 user, was looking at upgrading to the Professional unit with extra software,

But was wondering what the price comparison was to the T300 and if its improved since last time I used it.

Cheers :)

adam28
27th June, 2009, 04:57 PM
Hi

I am yet to update my T300, have not asked for price from him ,but i know he wont hurt me.
Gettng pincodes can be a nightmare the dealers are not the most helpful sometimes, and do want to charge and some want to see log book for proof of ownership. A pain if you are doing a customers car.
You can get pins by reading the Eeprom or mcu in ecu, but you need a programmer and software to do this. And can be tough if you have no experience.
My T300 was cost 299 and i do think they have improved.
I did have a old 2nd hand one which was crap, but i took a chance and got a new model and i am happy with it.

Cheers

Adam

net-jester
27th June, 2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks Andy, you have been very helpful,

Though, I think I may be a snob and go pro

If the customers have to wait or are messed about with codes, Its my name. I dont want them upset, you know how some of them get,

Your input was appreciated though

net-jester
30th June, 2009, 10:56 AM
In My Traul through all this Adam, I found this

T300 (http://www.t300update.com/t300.php)

Dont know if this will be helpful to you

Depends on cost of your mate I suppose

turist
14th July, 2009, 01:14 PM
here is the dump radiocalcultor

password?

Thankz

lenabot
21st July, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hi, can you post the password for the rar calc please?

Thanks

hmc
24th December, 2009, 02:55 AM
adam have you got schemats for updating cable t300 as i have the soft& update tools for t300& automan but no cable or means to update the firmware .iwill pm you with details& soft & see what ya think buddy.if i can help iwill as iam very experianced & been a long time into vehicle electronics & other etc.

adam28
24th December, 2009, 09:27 AM
I have got a T300, but have not a clue how you update it mate.
The guy i got it off said he would update it for me, for a price of course! Have not used this option as of yet. He said they do about 2 updates per year how true this is i dont know.

If you find out some info post here so everyone can be helped.

Cheers

hmc
25th December, 2009, 05:11 AM
adam igot the same speel but the guy never came across with the update'china of course',its in the eeprom or theres a cable you can make out of printer cable & serial lead .never go down the usb road with these things if you can avoid it,' someone must have a pinout or schematics for it or its a case of labtool upa or willem what ever the situation is .me in box is full of leechers with the max of 2 to 0 posts & not even trying to act like they care about the community that has been structured & really worked hard by staff & top members .dont mind helpin out the real deal who work the trade &help others in the same light

hafidsoft
28th December, 2009, 10:57 AM
for every ebody,
do never spend your money in T300, it is no thing, the softwar is from Advancedtechnology Uk, but fonctionnality is like a demo, does not do the essential thing, program key.
other products is best, but never spend your money in this gadget.

Regards

hamham
3rd January, 2010, 03:12 PM
no i do not have a pincode calculator but i do have a programmer
:hello:
Thanks
salut !! je sui nouveau dans le site et je sui perdu ,pouriez vous s'il vous plait m'aider et me dire ca tous omment pui je avoir le logiciel pour lire le code pin de ma PEUGEOT406!!!merci

nutloose
3rd January, 2010, 04:35 PM
salut !! je sui nouveau dans le site et je sui perdu ,pouriez vous s'il vous plait m'aider et me dire ca tous omment pui je avoir le logiciel pour lire le code pin de ma PEUGEOT406!!!merci

poteau en anglais svp

hello!! I am new in the site and I am lost, could you please help and tell me how can have the software to read the code pin of my PEUGEOT406!!! thank you

there is no calculator for peugeot PIN codes they are all stored in a database.
you can use an eeprom dump from some models im*o and get the PIN from there or produce a working transponder from the dump

lorider007
7th May, 2010, 05:15 PM
new here looking for a manual for a t300. Any guides and tips would help thanks.
-J

foxdata
16th May, 2010, 06:29 PM
hi .... i update t300 by replace two flash ram the first on socket and the second is smt need soldering on board , no cable to update t300

emenoz
25th May, 2010, 06:44 PM
can someone please give me a link to pin code calculating software