PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Formula 1?

xant14
31st March, 2014, 06:50 AM
I have watched formula one for years, always getting excited when the new season started.
Why has it got so shite now? Not only is it boring and shite they want us to pay for this shite.
59 laps watching a merry-go-round.
The only interesting bit is Suzy Perri.

nara
31st March, 2014, 08:57 AM
I'm enjoying it. What's the problem?

Plenty of passing manoevers these days, which is a big improvement on how things were a few years ago.

Snowy79
31st March, 2014, 09:29 AM
Save money and sit on a motorway flyover. You'll see loads more overtaking.

maca
31st March, 2014, 09:33 AM
Best thing about F1 is the end and even that is crap.

Meat-Head
31st March, 2014, 10:15 AM
Not one of your green members, but always think motor 'sports' is a waste of natural resciurses , yes like other members i have time travelled, but then the bus/aeroplane is going to pollute anyway ..

think of the damage to enviroment 100000000 people visiting one place from all over the world.

after watching tv's 'knob gear' with that James moron, dick headammand and jerrormy Clark-tawt you need a lot of skil to drive one and the cost of it all is unreal, ban. It along with the fo
x hunting (iShit)

Mjolinor
31st March, 2014, 10:19 AM
I've more or less given up on it after 30 years or so. No fuel stuffed it in my opinion, the tactics are not there anymore, it is jsut crap now. I watched about 10 laps yesterday but it's about as interesting as a kids roundabout.

RedSpider
31st March, 2014, 11:44 AM
Nothing's happened to it. It's always been sh1t3. Accept. Move on. Watch something else.

GastonJ
31st March, 2014, 08:22 PM
It's run as a profit making business now for the benefit of it's owners. Been sh*t for about 7 to 10 years now. Nothing there to watch any more, might as well watch the traffic on the M25 at rush hour for the excitement that's left.

M T Glass
1st April, 2014, 05:54 AM
Same as GastonJ, haven't watched in 7 to 10 years. I used to cheer for the underdogs and my pet was Pedro Diniz which gave me a glimmer of hope. Then Schumacker started his never ending winning streak which, for me, made the whole thing endlessly boring.