PDA

View Full Version : Things That Go Missing At Home.

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 05:41 PM
Where the fek do all the pens and teaspoons go???

caveman_nige
11th June, 2009, 05:44 PM
what happened to my socks, i buy them as a pair... why do I end up with odd socks..... its not just my wife, i remember back when i was younger living with my parents, the same thing happened then...

ste6106
11th June, 2009, 05:49 PM
I blame my butler :D

thered
11th June, 2009, 05:51 PM
i have just lost me driving license it was a bit battered in me wallet so i thought id put it somewhere safe so it didnt fall to bits now it has gone

it never ever fails i put somethin in a safe place and it disapears forever like the bermuda triangle

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 05:56 PM
Never mind your smelly socks ;) :) . Ive just got in from work, made myself a cuppa, no teaspoons. Had a good hunt around and managed to find 3, a couple of weeks ago we deffo had 10 or so.

Then Mrs pumpy wanted me to sign summat, no fekkin pens.

Ive got my suspicions, so i'll be interrogating me daughter shortly. :laugh:

aftermath
11th June, 2009, 05:57 PM
My TV license, cant find that lol

Oh my beer always goes missing, the beer fridge always seems to be empty in the morning.. it wasn't me..lol

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 05:59 PM
I blame my butler :D

If he's owt like Paul Burrel he'll have stuff stashed away.

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 06:00 PM
My TV license, cant find that lol

Oh my beer always goes missing, the beer fridge always seems to be empty in the morning.. it wasn't me..lol

Youve got a beer fridge.. Coooooooooool (literally)

xant14
11th June, 2009, 06:00 PM
for some strange reason... i have a glut of teaspoons... 7 more than I usually had

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 06:05 PM
for some strange reason... i have a glut of teaspoons... 7 more than I usually had

God damn you.

Mr Pumpy
11th June, 2009, 06:57 PM
No we r getting somewhere.

It turns out me daughter has been taking a yoghurt to school, and ofcoarse a teaspoon too, but not bringing the spoon home. :shot:

forntida
11th June, 2009, 08:01 PM
No we r getting somewhere.

It turns out me daughter has been taking a yoghurt to school, and ofcoarse a teaspoon too, but not bringing the spoon home. :shot:

I could have told you that. My two kids lost about a teaspoon a week. Now that they are out off the house we seem to be growing teaspoons.:D

.: JaCkPoT :.
12th June, 2009, 11:02 PM
i seem to always lose my homework sheets..:D

clit-eastwood
12th June, 2009, 11:06 PM
lost my memory from last nite, maybe too manny beers?

berley
12th June, 2009, 11:20 PM
what happened to my socks, i buy them as a pair... why do I end up with odd socks..... its not just my wife, i remember back when i was younger living with my parents, the same thing happened then...

know the feeling cavey, its always socks that go missing in my house, im sure washing machines are made to eat the socks

kenmonu
13th June, 2009, 12:35 AM
have to agree with nige, had a chuckle to myself when i seen your post m8. mind ya spoons n pins also sounds a familar story

chroma
13th June, 2009, 04:03 AM
Of all the things ive lost, I miss my mind the most.

Spoons and biros are too common, as are socks (although i have my own sock theory)

Insulating tape always sprouted legs.
As did double adaptors and extension cords.
Towels also mysteriously flew south for the winter.
Rechargable batteries and the ones out the tv remote would wanter aimlessly off pulling a Captain Oates, "they may be some time."

I think it all winds up in the house of that guy Trebus from that old show Life of Grime, as reperations for the haulocaust.

Just imagine (if you can) trying to find anything in this nightmare How can anyone live like this? (pics) (http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty.html)

forntida
13th June, 2009, 09:08 AM
Of all the things ive lost, I miss my mind the most.

Spoons and biros are too common, as are socks (although i have my own sock theory)

Insulating tape always sprouted legs.
As did double adaptors and extension cords.
Towels also mysteriously flew south for the winter.
Rechargable batteries and the ones out the tv remote would wanter aimlessly off pulling a Captain Oates, "they may be some time."

I think it all winds up in the house of that guy Trebus from that old show Life of Grime, as reperations for the haulocaust.

Just imagine (if you can) trying to find anything in this nightmare How can anyone live like this? (pics) (http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty.html)

This is not uncommon. A few years ago I was doing a house to house survey of a fairly large area near me. I found three houses almost the same as the one in the pictures. One was owned by a poet. He had spaces through the rubbish to the front door and the toilet and the sink. He slept in the chair he sat in all day. Strangely enough the house did not smell, the rubbish appeared 'clean', it was as if he maybe cleaned it out once every five years or so. I have come to the conclusion it must be a mental problem. He had health visitors who went into the house regularly to treat him for a leg problem. Why they did nothing about the rubbish amazes me.

Mr Pumpy
13th June, 2009, 08:57 PM
Those piccy's chroma's posted remind me of Mrs Pumpy's twin brothers flat.
The last time I went to his flat you couldnt see the carpet at all, shite all over the place, old beer cans, food, fag ends, you name it it was scattered all over.
Mind you, he has got a slate loose.

forntida
13th June, 2009, 11:32 PM
Those piccy's chroma's posted remind me of Mrs Pumpy's twin brothers flat.
The last time I went to his flat you couldnt see the carpet at all, shite all over the place, old beer cans, food, fag ends, you name it it was scattered all over.
Mind you, he has got a slate loose.

Do you mean he is always on the tiles?:D

Coat my get I'll (make a sentence out of that.)

fish.cake
14th June, 2009, 09:42 PM
I always cant find pens, i blame my family. They always lose them.

I cant find my fave bra though, noone could have nicked that, it'l prob be in my room somewhere but where? noone knows lol!!

Bulld0g
14th June, 2009, 09:51 PM

I cant find my fave bra though, noone could have nicked that, it'l prob be in my room somewhere but where? noone knows lol!!

Wanna hand to find it ? lol

forntida
14th June, 2009, 09:59 PM

I cant find my fave bra though, noone could have nicked that, it'l prob be in my room somewhere but where? noone knows lol!!Have you tried looking down duck?:D

14th June, 2009, 10:14 PM
We must chuck things away when we have drunk to much beer!!

That`s why things vanish weeks later!!

BEER!!! RULES

:)

Lainie
14th June, 2009, 11:18 PM
i always seem to mislay the remote control for the tv in my bedroom. i once lost one of the handsets for my home phones. looked everywhere for the ~~~~er but couldnt find it. i went and bought a new one. when cleaning round my pc desk months later there it was lying under the desk!! how the ~~~~ did it get there!!

cM iPro v3
17th June, 2009, 10:38 AM
i always lose my socks :(
i have no idea where they go

Mr Pumpy
18th June, 2009, 08:30 PM

Do yer keep yer pens in it????
If so, you'll never find it.

Maybe thats why ive lost some kecks too, cos I like to store teaspoons in em.

tw87
18th June, 2009, 08:49 PM
always teaspoons in ours, and mugs in work?!?!?!

Romero
19th June, 2009, 11:20 PM
I've been looking high and low for my Dreambox 500c remote and also missing a charger for my Canon camcorder :(

gmb45
20th June, 2009, 04:28 AM
i could lose absolutely anything, its a good job my balls r in a bag or they would be gone 2 :roflmao: