PDA

View Full Version : skoda octavia II siemens ppd 170hp checksum

audiomeca
2nd April, 2014, 10:52 PM
Hello

I read one file with galleto v51 on one siemens ppd skoda octavia II 2.0 tdi 170hp, I try to write in other new used spare unit and galletto when end the write display one error and the car not start,I write back the original file in the new used unit and write ok and end, I think that this file no have correct checksum an galletto v51 not correct when write this file

can any check if is checksum correct , and if not correct , calculate the checsun fro try write? thanks in advance

Tes1a
2nd April, 2014, 10:58 PM
Checksum is ok,can u post ori file to i check?

audiomeca
2nd April, 2014, 11:05 PM
yes, this file

thanks

Tes1a
2nd April, 2014, 11:27 PM
yes, this file

thanks

Here is new file DPF OFF pass in PM

your first file DPF OFF u post is totaly wrong who do that for u?

audiomeca
2nd April, 2014, 11:39 PM
very thanks my friend, tomorrow try

regards

mario38
3rd April, 2014, 03:36 PM
Hello

I read one file with galleto v51 on one siemens ppd skoda octavia II 2.0 tdi 170hp, I try to write in other new used spare unit and galletto when end the write display one error and the car not start,I write back the original file in the new used unit and write ok and end, I think that this file no have correct checksum an galletto v51 not correct when write this file

can any check if is checksum correct , and if not correct , calculate the checsun fro try write? thanks in advance

I think your file fap off is not complete! no off 100%

audiomeca
3rd April, 2014, 03:47 PM
Hello, the file run ok in the original ecu. without problem, one year and 0 problems

why say that fap off is not complete?

regards

audiomeca
5th April, 2014, 11:40 AM
Hello,

why my file in the first post not can write with galletto and original file can write? the first file is a high version of this ecu car, the problem is that the eeprom is update with the new flash checksum?

best regards

audiomeca
9th April, 2014, 08:35 AM
Here is new file DPF OFF pass in PM

your first file DPF OFF u post is totaly wrong who do that for u?

hello, I check the file and run ok

very thanks