PDA

View Full Version : dreambox 7000s help

billy2
11th June, 2009, 11:27 PM
hi guys having probs with a dreambox 7000s i cant find my ip addy when dhcp is ticked dose anyone how i can if this ???

thanks for your time guys

opsmonkey
12th June, 2009, 12:39 AM
have you logged into your router and checked it there..??

billy2
13th June, 2009, 10:11 PM
thanks for your reply m8 got it to work now , very new to this dreambox sceen i have flashed the box with darkstar 2 all went ok can some one please tell me what i need to do next ??? please

cheers

opsmonkey
14th June, 2009, 12:07 AM
you need to download an EMU.. CCcam is the best and most versitile..

Not much opens with EMU or Keys these days mate.. Your only package of worth is over on 0.8W Thor..

If your after opening anything on Sky (28E) then you will be disapointed.. its not an open encryption..

billy2
14th June, 2009, 01:51 AM
thanks for your reply m8 looking to to go down the other root m8 the 1 we dont talk about:D

opsmonkey
15th June, 2009, 01:04 PM
lol.. best of luck

billy2
16th June, 2009, 06:39 PM
all up and running now thats to the help of a guy on site, thanks very much for your time and help over the last few days you know how you are :cheers:

now i have one more Q :D I i hope how do i remove all channels stored on the box so i can start to load sats again on the motor ,also would a Channel list from a dream 600s work on a dream 7000 ??? if so how would i do it

thanks for your time guys

billy2
17th June, 2009, 06:16 PM
guys need some help again antone know why my 7000 wont move DiSEqC motor ??? it is set to diseqc

thanks

opsmonkey
17th June, 2009, 07:00 PM
what make is your motor.. i know a few people who have had problems with their motors not being recognised by the DB

billy2
17th June, 2009, 07:10 PM
thanks for your reply m8 it is a GbSAT Branded Motor HH120 DiSEqC 1.2 motor from hisat

opsmonkey
17th June, 2009, 07:37 PM
is the satellite configuration set to 'many satellites via DiSEqC Rotor'

On the motor config are you trying to use the gotoXX function..?

gotoXX doesn't work on some motors..

Try:

using the POSITION mode, use the < > to manually move the dish until it gets a lock on the chosen satellite, store the position and then scan it.

Read this too.. ;)

Those dreamers with motorised dishes will find that it is sometimes fairly difficult to use the automatic search function with images other than original, and generally to find the satellites using the #Go TO XX" function. In these cases the only option is to manually move the dish and store the positions. Not really a big deal, especially if the dish is aligned correctly and you know that it worked before.

It is generally easy to find the "strong" satellites, more of a problem with the one's where you are positioned at the edge of the footprint.

Another little tip that might help if you got problems finding some weak sats, or if your dish is not aligned 100%: Go to a strong sat, for instance 13 east. Then go to the motor setup, and move the dish manually to another strong sat such as 19 east. The trick is to move the sat with single steps on the remote, while counting them. Once you reached 19 east you will have an idea how many single steps it takes to move 6 degrees. You can use that to get find the approximate position of other sats now.

billy2
17th June, 2009, 08:12 PM
thanks again m8

1 is the satellite configuration set to 'many satellites via DiSEqC Rotor' // yes
2 On the motor config are you trying to use the gotoXX function..? // no truned off

3 using the POSITION mode, use the < > to manually move the dish // have done stored 13* and 16* scaned the 2 sat and when i pick a channel on 13* the dish wont trun

cheers