PDA

View Full Version : EDC 15C2 PEUGEOT 307

servisi001
4th April, 2014, 08:45 PM
Hi mates.

I have a peugeot 307 on my workshop 2.0hdi.
This vehicle has been in other garages and normally it has been troubled in all ecu's.
So here I have the dumps, the BSI dump looks like correct, the engine ecu I'm not sure about it. Question is;
is there any way to pair them ( adding a new dump on engine ecu or modifying the old one) using this bsi and the engine ECU.
Thank you in advance.

TPS
4th April, 2014, 09:32 PM
in your files pin is NMVN , dumps looks good

stoyanov
5th April, 2014, 08:06 AM
VIN and PIN are good in your bsi dump,also PIN in engine ecu is the same like in bsi.What diagnostics say about trouble codes?

Albanais
5th April, 2014, 09:53 AM
VIN and PIN are good in your bsi dump,also PIN in engine ecu is the same like in bsi.What diagnostics say about trouble codes?
We are owning LEXIA_PP2000 , so there are no fault codes on engine ecu neither in BSI. Yes the dump in bsi is correct, but we are sure about the dump in engine ecu. Can you confirm that the engine ecu dump is correct? So if it is so and if the mecanical components are confirming as well the engine should run.
Thank you in advance.

stoyanov
5th April, 2014, 01:07 PM
Check for correct value in engine ecu when cranking for engine speed and fuel pressure in rail.What is fuel pressure when you try to start engine?

servisi001
5th April, 2014, 07:30 PM
Check for correct value in engine ecu when cranking for engine speed and fuel pressure in rail.What is fuel pressure when you try to start engine?

Zdravo stoyanov.

I'm back with results.
I've just red the parameters now I'm not having not pressure on the parameters, so just loosened the
injector's pipe and there is no single drip of fuel. So tomorrow i'm gonna replace the hp pump and check if
the engine will start.

servisi001
15th April, 2014, 06:50 PM
Hello to every one.

I still have that damn problem with the 307.
I actually succed to repair its own ecu, now i have communications when i connect the lexia.
Car wont start and I actually facing with two problems:
1) When I crank the engine , while measuring the parameters one of the injector voltages which has to be permanently around 70volts drops down until 0volts. Because they are jumostatic ( Injector 1and4 voltage ) is droping down. i have this problem with the second ECU as well.
2) When i want to make coding on the injection ecu it shows to me DOWNLOADING ERROR.

Have any one of you any idea what should be?

Thank you in advance.

Albanais
17th April, 2014, 07:44 AM
Any hopeful idea friends ?