PDA

View Full Version : Bloated... What is in the meal?

xant14
7th April, 2014, 01:58 AM
I have just had a buffet meal.. and now I am bloated. My gut is massive.
I am sure there is something else other than food that has done this to me. Me and my mate had a fair bit, but not as excessive as have done in the past.
Do restaurants add something?
I had this feeling once before at an Indian buffet.
Could not do anything other than lie on the sofa until it subsided.

gmb45
7th April, 2014, 02:31 AM
hmmm got nowt to do with the gallon of beer ya had n aw lol

aftermath
7th April, 2014, 09:09 AM
shouldnt be a fat c*nt

gc1966
7th April, 2014, 05:31 PM
you ate one more after eight mint than mr creosote,admt it.

gopher7
7th April, 2014, 05:41 PM
Don't eat the after eight mints early, that's what causes bloating. :)

ifred
7th April, 2014, 08:18 PM
Shouldn't be eating the sheep feed buddy :dog:

*COMMON PROBLEMS IN SHEEP*

Bloat

http://ag.ansc.purdue.edu/sheep/ansc442/Semprojs/2007/problems/bloat.jpgThere are two types of bloat. One type is known as frothy bloat and sometimes commonly referred to as pasture bloat. Another type is known as gas bloat and is sometimes referred to as feed lot bloat.:top: Bloat is normally caused by nutrition problems, such as increased pressure in the rumen due to too many gases being built up. These gases could include carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane gas (CH4). Prevention is the best method in controlling this disease. One method is providing constant grazing instead of feast and famine, as long as the pasture doesn't contain a lot of legumes, which can cause bloat easily. The symptoms of bloat can include the skin on the left side of the animal behind the last rib may appear distended (see picture). Bloated sheep should be treated with great care, due to the condition of their body, and the possibilities of greater damage can occur. These can include collapsed lung due to pressure build-up, blood is pushed out of the body cavities, and can cause a type of acidosis. There are a few different options for treatment, depending on the time of diagnosis. You can use a stomach tube to release pressure of the gas, agitation of the rumen will also release trapped air bubbles, commercial anti-bloat medicines, and in severe cases a rumenotomy can be performed in life-or-death cases by puncturing a hole in the rumen, but will need to be sutured afterwards.

Meat-Head
8th April, 2014, 08:20 PM
Rumot states starch and lots of it, THINK macdondalds boil their starch out

xant14
14th April, 2014, 05:12 PM
Good replies, sorry a bit late answering, sheizer internet here in Deuschland uber alles.
Best answer was meaties.. most informative, And the usual sheize from the rest of yas lol lol

alec
14th April, 2014, 05:27 PM
Good replies, sorry a bit late answering, sheizer internet here in Deuschland uber alles.
Best answer was meaties.. most informative, And the usual sheize from the rest of yas lol lol

Merkel has told Cameron how good Germany internet is?

Meat-Head
14th April, 2014, 06:32 PM
FFS cant (iShit) visiting eurka Johnson, now Adolf lair, where ever next

ifred
14th April, 2014, 07:40 PM
Don't you really mean Cameron has told Merkel how good Germany internet and also the contents of her last 50 phone calls :dog:

No worries Xant, meaties up to his normal standard .....he gives the best sheize (ishite permitting) advice...I'm also hopeful the result of your bloating has passed through by now!

xant14
24th July, 2014, 06:45 AM
It happened again!
Same shite Indonesian buffet menu, same shite P&O ferry this time from Zeebrugge. Two plates of curry and bloated again. Struggled to down a pint of Stella down after the meal. Puked the lot up at 2am this morning.
Definitely something in this food. Ready and unbloated to face the buffet breakfast now.

M T Glass
26th July, 2014, 02:03 PM
Maybe, just maybe.....3 Food Combos That Lead to Bloating (And What to Eat Instead!) | Women's Health Magazine (http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/food-combos-that-lead-to-bloating)

virusboy
11th August, 2014, 03:22 PM
hello all friends

RedSpider
12th August, 2014, 08:56 PM
There's nothing in the food, you just eat like a pig. Slow down and have smaller portions, you fat barstool.

nara
15th August, 2014, 09:26 AM
Maybe, just maybe.....3 Food Combos That Lead to Bloating (And What to Eat Instead!) | Women's Health Magazine (http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/food-combos-that-lead-to-bloating)

"Nadya Andreeva, a certified wellness coach..."

When I reached that bollocks I stopped reading. :eviltongue:

lagerland
15th August, 2014, 05:57 PM
Next time give the curry a miss,and just ave ten pints of stella at least you will know why your bloated....................

jaws2
18th August, 2014, 05:16 PM

good clear through sort yer out