PDA

View Full Version : help and advice on setting up mini vu duo

plebmeff
7th April, 2014, 05:58 PM
Hi complete novice here Looking to set up 3 sat receivers at home kind of swinging towards 2 vu mini duo in kids rooms and vu+ duo2 as main box so any help tips and advice on setting them up from scratch with all available channels would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance Lee

digicon
8th April, 2014, 12:52 AM
All the information you require about Flashing an Image, Uploading Channel Lists etc.. is in this very section of the forum what you will not find is anything to do with obtaining PAYTV services for free

plebmeff
8th April, 2014, 08:07 PM
All the information you require about Flashing an Image, Uploading Channel Lists etc.. is in this very section of the forum what you will not find is anything to do with obtaining PAYTV services for free
why so quick to jump on your high horse I was recommended this shite by a friend she said it was friendly and helpful and so far all that I have had is one reply which is unhelpful an quite frankly condescending obtaining paytv for free is illegal and no ware in my statement have I requested this service so could you explain your comments and thanks for the warm welcome.

plebmeff
8th April, 2014, 08:10 PM
oops sorry should have read site not s@ite

digicon
9th April, 2014, 01:33 AM
Its called a Pre-emptive strike so to speak because anyone buying 2 x Mini Vu Duo's and a Vu Solo2 as a main receiver is not exactly using them for freesat, Apologies if my first reply came across a little harsh but generally a lot of newbies just head for the direct "how do i get $ly for Free" type of question without bothering to read the forum rules which should be the first thing anyone joining the site should do.

The last part of my original reply was aimed purely at this comment :
setting them up from scratch with all available channels would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

DeloopIre
10th May, 2014, 02:23 PM
Bud I was in your shoes & tuff love makes you learn! I just started to READ every thing! & then when you need help just ask!

Digicon is just sick off telling people the same thing!

Tutorials section is great!

You get a lot more respect when you when you try to help ur self 1st! then ask questions!

Welcome!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f195/dummies-guide-setting-up-your-vu-203093/
this is a guide, but make sure you get the right image for your box or you can brick it!

cactikid
10th May, 2014, 07:58 PM
and dont use image with drivers for 2014,take your time and remember iclouds are clones,dont worry we love digicon even though brown trousers come to hand the odd time lol.