PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes keys numbers on NEC ?

DottoreBL
10th April, 2014, 08:56 AM
Hello

i have Abritus, and when i made a key for example w211, and i use online Abritus, send EZS file, and they return to me for example -key3_ABA1BF32_051. 051 is NEC marking.

I have this problem, i write that file on NEC key, and somethimes it start car but remote does not work, i write on another NEC with different number on NEC and than wont even start the car ...

and i lost my time until i found write NEC to work complete *start+remote* ...

Any help ? To explane to me what number on NEC have what meaning ?

best regards 254947

DottoreBL
11th April, 2014, 01:41 PM
any more info ...

wsc
11th April, 2014, 11:19 PM
Well mate , I suppose is problem of commander during the "renew" procedure , I had the same problem and I never use this tool any more for key coding
Regards
WSC

ttzag
11th April, 2014, 11:30 PM
Hello

and i lost my time until i found write NEC to work complete *start+remote* ...

what is the write NEC number for comlete work

DottoreBL
12th April, 2014, 09:45 AM
what is the write NEC number for comlete work

sorry, i did not write well :D

I have a lot of keys, so write one by one until I hit it all works ...

DottoreBL
12th April, 2014, 09:45 AM
Well mate , I suppose is problem of commander during the "renew" procedure , I had the same problem and I never use this tool any more for key coding
Regards
WSC

maybe u r wright ...

DottoreBL
12th April, 2014, 09:46 AM
and can someone explain me about NEC numbers and 051 keys ?

Zapp
12th April, 2014, 11:53 AM
Regards
WSC

Just out of interest did you get your AVDI from Uncle Bulgaria or from little people from the east

wsc
12th April, 2014, 11:05 PM
Mate my AVDI 's ( I have three of them) and 99% of my tools are Original OR of developers , as I told there is a bug and they have not correct it yet and for this I don't use it for keys
BTW Meat mate I use this tool,many years before, when the most of you did not knew about.......
REGARDS WSC. :)

Shmortz
13th April, 2014, 01:14 PM
I use a simple NEC prog for MB keys and never had that kind of problems, I know that with AK400 this problem also persist... as I know the problem is when erasing NEC, sometimes are erased adresses for remote and it will never start to work again with this MCU...

labusas
13th April, 2014, 04:41 PM
With all these tools if you program NEC once - it's done. It will work if never touched by those tools but can't be reprogrammed - remote will stop working but car starts.

wsc
16th April, 2014, 12:05 AM
MI works great and repair the remote also if is damaged from other tool, tested and working
Regards
WSC

DottoreBL
16th April, 2014, 09:42 AM
What is MI ?

Zapp
16th April, 2014, 06:55 PM
Mate my AVDI 's ( I have three of them) and 99% of my tools are Original OR of developers , as I told there is a bug and they have not correct it yet and for this I don't use it for keys
BTW Meat mate I use this tool,many years before, when the most of you did not knew about.......
REGARDS WSC. :)

Thanks WSC for your response, only I was going to update MN022 ill think twice now .....Thanks

wsc
16th April, 2014, 08:58 PM
MI=MercedesInstrument tool

wsc
16th April, 2014, 09:01 PM
Thanks WSC for your response, only I was going to update MN022 ill think twice now .....Thanks

Every tool has a bug ( at least ) that's why we have more than one :)