PDA

View Full Version : 5n0 919 475 a parkhilfe module,Tiguan 2009

stevan
11th April, 2014, 01:57 PM
Anyone habve dumps,flash or eprom for this module of parking sensors?
Have DTC EEprom error.

ollync
7th December, 2017, 12:29 AM
Hello.
I know this is an ancient thread, but maybe someone will find the answer usefull. I don't know if it applies only to this type of parking aid module, but it is worth a try if you have same error.
After searching and reprogramming the module with different flash and eeprom info posted from other helpfull people , nothing have worked for my parking aid module , so i tried different things , and this one had success.

In Eeprom dump , after address 0151h i have filled all addresses with FF's , also 0152h - 07FFh = FF. This, worked for me 4 times with this type of parking aid module for Tiguan. maybe it will work for others modules with same error.

I attach original flash and Eeprom , also modified Eeprom .

Martin568
17th January, 2018, 08:16 AM
Sounds good to me (my parking assist system just beep after moving to the reverse position). But I have no idea about how to write the EEPROM into the device. Any one can help about this ? (Or I have to check what the real reason is ? I have checked the voltage is 12V to the sensor, but no click sound from all the 4 rear sensors. It's something strange.)

Cadyady
30th January, 2018, 07:02 PM
Hello Ollync, thank you for sharing the info, i have the same module and the same problem.
can you tell me if I will be able to use USB eeprom / flash 24/25 CH341A to fix the eeprom error?
thank you!

spido
17th March, 2018, 09:50 AM
Hello.
I know this is an ancient thread, but maybe someone will find the answer usefull. I don't know if it applies only to this type of parking aid module, but it is worth a try if you have same error.
After searching and reprogramming the module with different flash and eeprom info posted from other helpfull people , nothing have worked for my parking aid module , so i tried different things , and this one had success.

In Eeprom dump , after address 0151h i have filled all addresses with FF's , also 0152h - 07FFh = FF. This, worked for me 4 times with this type of parking aid module for Tiguan. maybe it will work for others modules with same error.

I attach original flash and Eeprom , also modified Eeprom .
Hy Ollync!
I need some help.I read your post with repair parking module for Tiguan 5N0919475A.I try to read/write with an original vcp pro.But...i dont now size and adress for eeprom.Can you help me?
Regards, Alex.