PDA

View Full Version : Enigma Images

sotiris70
10th November, 2008, 11:49 PM
ENIGMA 2 for ipbox HD/cuberevo SIFTeam:

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.
Default settings are for single tuner on HotBird sat. (you can change them in the menu)

WARNING: Do not forget to change your DNS configuration (if you want to use the decoder on the net). The DNS configuration could only be made by editing manually the file "/etc/resolv.conf"

---------
HISTORY:
---------

release 0.1.0(beta):
This is the first public release, it's released as a beta version, probably it has many and many bugs, but to fix and to discover them I need all your help, so I decided to make it public
This version does not support:
- card reader
- DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S tuners
- twin tuner

Enjoy it! Tideglo

-------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT ENIGMA 2 for ipbox9000/900/910/cuberevo/cuberevo-mini:

This is an adaption of Enigma 2 for the DGStation's High Definition boxes.

I want to thank these people:
Team DuckTales: for helping me on finding really many bugs and to helping me on make Enigma2 like it is now.
zbigzbig20: for default bootlogo
Spaeleus: for Italian translation
SIFTeam: this is my place, with all my friends that i like really to chat with!!!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS)

I want also to thank two special friends:
genge: for be the best betatester of ever!!!!! (really a ball breaker but also a good friend )
PhotosOfGhosts: for helping me on finding, studying and solving bugs

Regards, Tideglo

----------------
HOW TO INSTALL:
----------------

To test this enigma2 image you need a running nfs server and a serial & network
connection to the receiver.

You need uboot 1.3.1 or higher to run e2 (never tested with lower versions)

Do this only if you want to use nfs-server otherwise go to point 3:
1. extract the tgz file on the server and set the directory in /etc/exports
for example:
/root/Desktop/root 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_ch eck)

where 192.168.1.0 is your net base-address and 255.255.255.0 is your netmask

2. restart nfs server

3. connect via serial console with an hyperterminal connection to the receiver (I suggest you to use putty, it's freeware, and configure it to use a 115200 serial connection)

4. turn on the receiver and hit ctr+z in serial console
you should see the following prompt:

cuberevo>

5. customize the following settings to your network environment and type them into the
serial console:

setenv menu_1 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 bigphysarea=10240 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=/root/Desktop/root rw rootpath=/root/Desktop/root ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 init=/bin/devinit";setenv bootcmd "nfs a5ff0000 192.168.1.6:/root/Desktop/root/boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_2 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 bigphysarea=10240 root=/dev/sda1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";seten v bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_3 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 bigphysarea=10240 root=/dev/sdb1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";seten v bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_4 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 bigphysarea=1500 ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask quiet";setenv bootcmd "bootm a0060000";saveenv;boot'

saveenv

remember to customize where /root/Desktop/root is the directory you added to /etc/exports and ipaddr is the ip of your decoder, serverip is the ip of your nfs-server, gateway is your gateway ip, netmask is the mask of your home-net

6. now you can restart your decoder and press the relative remote controller's button for 5 seconds to start the image you want:

Press Button 1: start your image using nfs-server
Press Button 2: start your image using usb pendrive if you don't have a SATA hdd
Press Button 3: start your image using usb pendrive if you have a SATA hdd
Press Button 4: start your original flash image in the decoder (DGStation's original firmwares and images based on them)

That operation is necessary only the first time you want to change your boot commands. You don't need to press all the time you reboot the decoder a button to select wich image to start, simply do that only if you want to change to e2 nfs from usb, or from original images.

That's all, Tideglo

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/580/25764814ek8.gif (http://www.upload-drive.com/4066/45320-Enigma2_SifTeam_Cuberevo_zip)

aftermath
10th November, 2008, 11:57 PM
Thats good news sotiris.

now we have a chance that CCcam will be made available for the IPbox.

sotiris70
11th November, 2008, 12:19 AM
Thats good news sotiris.

now we have a chance that CCcam will be made available for the IPbox.

Its not sure now we have enigma2 for Ipbox HD, that we will have CCcam.It all depends at Cccam team if they what to make it work on Ipbox HD.
Good that with this first release of Enigma2_Sifteam, the incubus is working.

Congratulations to the guys of Sifteam, and to those who took part to the develpment of this first Enigma2 release.

The first step has been made. :celticscarf:

aftermath
11th November, 2008, 10:53 AM
Thats great news Sotiris, do i just use my existing incubus.cfg and replace the the one on the enigma2 image ?
if so is it kept in the same directory in the Enigma image.
also will you be working on the UK EPG on this one ?

satman
13th November, 2008, 05:33 PM
He wont be working on the epg yet as enigma2 doesnt yet support dvb-c tuner guys... ( e2 current only support ONE dvb-s2 tuner )

but in future looks good..

@aftermath,,, you have incubus to connect to cccam ;) and e2 version :)

but do note both are still very beta,, i.e enigma2 and incubus,, but a good sign of things to come,,
and high kudos to SIF team,,

sotiris70
14th November, 2008, 01:57 PM
Script incubus Camd_e2 for Sifteam Enigma2

I attach script file to run incubuscamd on sifteam enigma2 firmware and for users that have hard drive installed set stand by to 5 minutes
Make backup copy of rcS file in /etc/int.d/
you must put all file in the directory like in my zip file.
You must set chmod 755 attributes for these files:
in var/bin
incubus_camd.sh
incubusCamd.sh4_e2

in etc/init.d
rcS

To run the incubus on sifteam enigma2, go telnet and write:

/var/bin/incubusCamd.sh4_e2 &

thanks to genge

sotiris70
18th November, 2008, 11:56 AM
PKT Panel English v2

How to install it. Unpack archive on pc. Inside we got folder "Fantactic" and "var/config"

If we have installed "Sifteam e2 PKT mod" then just copy by ftp folder (with all content) "Fantactic" to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ and overwrite it when ask! after this just restart e2 (restart gui) and we got English PKT panel under blue button.

Now if we have installed "Sifteam E2" then

First by ftp enter to var/ and copy there content from unpacked archive var/ from pc (this is config folder) after copy give chmod (attribute) 755 for all files inside config folder. Now by ftp copy folder "Fantactic" to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ After this give all files inside "Fantactic" folder chmod 755. Now just restart E2 (restart gui) and have fun with fully translated PKT panel Thx for great support PKT & Sifteam

Important for peoples who has installed PKT mod E2. Copy by ftp to var/config file "link" from unpacked folder var/config on your pc! Address of server is different for english version!

Thanks to zbigzbig20

aftermath
8th December, 2008, 12:55 PM
CIe2T enigma2 ver.1.0

Enigma2 Team Ducktales Build rev439 CIe2T MOD 1.0
Filesize = 35mb

Basis Team Ducktales Build rev439 from 07.11.2008

Team Ducktales:
+ divX test changes
+ portmap start with boot
+ code optimizings
+ iopriopatch
+ Python update on 2.6 +patch
+ HDMI and YUV control separately
+ module handling changes
+ right/left in EPG fixed

AAF:
+ AddonManager 0.43
+ WebIF on port 80 set for simple use
+ tar fixed
+ new AAF Glacial Skin
+ new AAF Softcam panel V0.7
+ Softcam announcement in the Skin (/switch offable)
+ VFD brightness attitude via OSD
+ Sherlock Plugin on red key in the AAF menu
+ optics adjustments
+ gear wheels by satellite replaces
+ spinner selector (several waiting animation to the selection)
+ NFS Autoswap
- Videomode do not put back to rev210 any longer necessarily

Thanks to Ducktales team for the super base image.
The whole team CIe2T for a great fixes of stability,blue pannel,addons and all the other "invisible" stuff...
for server support,and for great hospitality...
Miro(matrix10) for Rihanna skins;We hope for a great future collaboration...
Cronicus for great spinners and logos.
And thx to betatesters mstevanic,svedba,wolf1976...

We hope that you gonna like it!!!

<< --- mm_@ngel & dd_evil@666--- ****>

http://rapidshare.com/files/171405590/CIe2T_ALL.tar.gz

catseye
8th December, 2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks to Aftermath & the teams involved for this

The $64'000 question is...

Can this image be loaded directly into the flash or via the previous method of loading Enigma 2 onto IP box/ Cuberevo

Many Thanks

aftermath
8th December, 2008, 03:16 PM
Installs the same as first E2 image, but takes a lot longer to flask especially the last telnet command.

It only has Mbox installed , and the blue Panel is in Polish.

you need to put in an old satellites.xml file in as this only has 2 pre defined.

But it looks good, plenty new stuff

there is a small bug when you go into the cam panel, when you try to come out of it, you get the green death screen. and box reboots.

The scanning is a lot faster on this image.

aftermath
10th December, 2008, 03:31 PM
To get the Blue Panel in English.

blue panel - blue button
choose: Upravitelj dodacima
choose: Upravitelj Download-a
choose: PanelLang
choose: CIe2T_ENG

in there ,
downloads,
emu.
There is also camd.01, kbox, incubuscam, camd3

This is not a totaly new E2 image, it is a re vamped sifteam one by CIe2T, it is a much more stable one than original one, and has many more plugins.

aftermath
11th December, 2008, 11:34 PM
This release is based on the same version of usb stick (0.1.0) but working on flash.
In this first beta var space is very very little because we have used only jffs2 compression method,but we want to release for people that have problems to install it on usb stick.
to allow users to modify some files (that with jffs2+squashfs are in read only) such as var/etc/init.d/rcS to start some scripts,like cam,hdparm etc etc.
If you want to recover some var space delete picon dir and second skin "Vader".
I think that someone make a little script to move var on usb in a simple way

There is a display bug for ipbox900hd release (we will fix in the next release)

To flash your stb use: rename firmware in usb_update.img and use usb stick with standard flash method . For ipbox9000 you can also use Flashtools and usb cable
set bootargs in this way:

setenv then press enter

then

setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 rootfstype=jffs2 rw bigphysarea=10240 ip=192.168.1.150:192.168.1.111:192.168.1.1:255.255 .255.0 mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000

192.168.1.150 is my lan ip (decoder)
192.168.1.111 is my serveripaddress (you can set standard value,it's not important)
192.168.1.1 is my gateway ip (my router)
255.255.255.0 this is netmask

IPbox9000HD

http://rapidshare.com/files/172513726/usb_enigma2_9000hd.rar

IPbox910HD

http://rapidshare.com/files/172518623/usb_enigma2_910hd.rar

IPbox900HD

http://rapidshare.com/files/172521941/usb_enigma2_900hd.rar

How To Install English Panel.
First by ftp enter to var/ and copy there all content from unpacked archive var/ from pc after copy give chmod (attribute) 755 for all files inside folders. Now by ftp copy folder "Fantactic" to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ After this give all files inside "Fantactic" folder chmod 755. Now just restart E2 (restart gui) and have fun with fully translated PKT panel under Blue Button.

http://rapidshare.com/files/172522839/PKT_Panel_v3_ENG.zip

john1
12th December, 2008, 09:27 AM
I have download it and know it reach download module and stop

I need to know normally how longs it take to start.

thanks

:manuscarf:

satman
12th December, 2008, 12:15 PM
first start takes around 4-5 minutes at least,,,,
after that a few minutes for each boot

catseye
12th December, 2008, 07:00 PM
Has anyone got this working yet ive tried 4 times to load it -everytime it stays on 'booting' on front screen

Ive renamed image to update & using PUTTY tried to alter settings still no luck

I think i revert back to latest sif team image & wait for the straightforward usb flash version - if there ever is one!

aftermath
12th December, 2008, 09:57 PM
Has anyone got this working yet ive tried 4 times to load it -everytime it stays on 'booting' on front screen

Ive renamed image to update & using PUTTY tried to alter settings still no luck

I think i revert back to latest sif team image & wait for the straightforward usb flash version - if there ever is one!

Catseye, ive never hat the time to try this way m9, but i can say this is the best one ive seen so far http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f95/cie2t-enigma2-ver-1-0-a-19031/

catseye
12th December, 2008, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the advice aftermath

Ive seen & read through the brilliant guide that sotiris70 wrote & published on here on installing enigma 2

Im fairly confident of installing enigma using his guide but must admit i dont know what a nfs server is- is it something thats part of linux operating system on the IP Box 9000/Cuberevo?

Ive got null modem cable & usb sticks ( sandisk 2gb or data traveler 8gb)

I havent got a HDD installed yet (i have one, ATA/IDE & im trying to establish with i can get some cables/adaptors to make it work with SATA connections -now thats another story!

bullnose
12th December, 2008, 11:24 PM
Is it possible with this image on a USB stick to change the box IP after installation? I have got dual boot working well with the latest SIF image in flash and used the 9000-usb_config_welcome.img image from SIF to boot engigma but that method does not allow changing the Enigma IP

aftermath
13th December, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hi Catseye, if you download partition manager, i think there is a link in ipbox tools.

then you will be able to partition and format your 2gig USB stick, maybe partition in 2, use first partition for ( linus ) format to EXT2. and name partition XSYS1, you can use the other partition as nowmal for your ordinary files that way, but once you format the first partition to ext2 , windows will not be able to read it and wont detect that partition.

aftermath
13th December, 2008, 02:31 PM
i am afraid you will have to change the uboot loader to the different IP address.

bullnose
14th December, 2008, 01:00 AM
Thanks aftermath, have tried editing 9000-usb_config_welcome.img with notepad and insering the correct IP,s uploading fails with a CRC fail. If I use fw_setenv commands they also fail with a CRC fail. Any ideas how to progress?

aftermath
3rd February, 2009, 09:14 AM
ENIGMA 2 for ipbox HD/cuberevo/cuberevo-mini SIFTeam:

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

WARNING: Do not forget to change your DNS configuration (if you want to use the decoder on the net). The DNS configuration could only be made by editing manually the file "/etc/resolv.conf"

---------
HISTORY:
---------

release 0.2.0:
Bootargs are changed a little bit (simply removed the bygphysarea param), you can use the old one, or update them (doesn't matter if you update 'em or not)

What's new:
- support for:
- cuberevo-mini2 (cuberevo-3000HD/ipbox 910HD)
- cuberevo-mini (ipbox 900HD)
- cuberevo (ipbox 9000HD rel1 and rel2)
cuberevo-250hd (ipbox 91hd) and 200hd are not yet ready, i need more time, sorry
- support for multple tuners:
- dvb-s2 (samsung and new sharp tuners)
- dvb-s
- dvb-t
- dvb-c
- fix in epgcache to solve greenscreen in EPG->Similar Events
- improved resynchronization after fast forward
- added audio track selection for m2ts/trp/vob, after changing the audio track it might take 2-3 seconds for the sound to continue
- tuxtxt dont crash if no swap is used
- pictureplayer in fullscreen
- networktest working (not yet enabled the possibility to change by menu ipaddresses)
- added power-off function (to be tested better)
- busybox +ip addr +nslookup
- more exact seeking for m2ts/trp/vob on keys 1/3 4/6 7/9
- added mkv support
- volume up/down fix
- added dts playback
- support for twin tuners (to be tested better, working only live channels)
- added seeking with 1/3 4/6 7/9 keys for some avi files
- many HDMI related fixes
- added m2ts and trp file extensions support in mediaplayer
- Fixed CVBS, RGB, S-Video switching SCART mode
- Enable choose ColorFormat for HDMI, set Component to ColorFormat YUV as default
- added HDMI-PC custom resolutions
- fix the pictureviewer
- fix placing video picture on screen for Pig render. Skins with small video window now works.
- scart set widescreen flag if wanted
- fixed timer-bug
- mpeg-1, mp2, 23.976 fps work
- fixed the problem with low-bitrate streams
- aspect fix for channels like BBC HD with resolution 1440x1080
- mute should now work
- added streamproxy for streaming channels via lan
- changed webif to port 80
- fixed webif in many parts
- support for HD-Skins
- support for HD-Picons
- pyopenssl added
- fix dvd-player
- fixed HMDI, Scart detection
- firstboot will be done by Wizard
- fixed audio dropouts and video artefatcs
- fixed many remote controller handling (all buttons should now works)
- fixed possibility to change audio on channels by remote controller
- SPDIF out should be fixed
- added python bin
- fixed hdd format
- fixed hdparm (for hdd standby)
- default language is fixed to English
- added pl2303 driver (for external smart card reader)
- updated polish language (thank's to zbigzbig and crashs)

Consider also that any kind of mods are enabled, so everybody can do their own image, but please do not delete thanks and readme file.
All people collaborating had worked hard, so please let's have a little respect.

release 0.1.0(beta):
This is the first public release, it's released as a beta version, probably it has many and many bugs, but to fix and to discover them I need all your help, so I decided to make it public
This version does not support:
- card reader
- DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S tuners
- twin tuner

Enjoy it! Tideglo

ABOUT ENIGMA 2 for ipbox9000/900/910/cuberevo/cuberevo-mini:

This is an adaption of Enigma 2 for the DGStation's High Definition boxes.

I want to thank these people:
Team DuckTales: for helping me on finding really many bugs and to helping me on make Enigma2 like it is now.
zbigzbig20, crashs: for default bootlogo
Spaeleus: for Italian translation
SIFTeam: this is my place, with all my friends that i like really to chat with!!!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS)

I want also to thank two special friends:
genge: for be the best betatester of ever!!!!! (really a ball breaker but also a good friend )
PhotosOfGhosts: for helping me on finding, studying and solving bugs

Regards, Tideglo

----------------
HOW TO INSTALL:
----------------

To test this enigma2 image you need a running nfs server and a serial & network
connection to the receiver.

You need uboot 1.3.1 or higher to run e2 (never tested with lower versions)

Do this only if you want to use nfs-server otherwise go to point 3:
1. extract the tgz file on the server and set the directory in /etc/exports
for example:
/root/Desktop/root 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_ch eck)

where 192.168.1.0 is your net base-address and 255.255.255.0 is your netmask

2. restart nfs server

3. connect via serial console with an hyperterminal connection to the receiver (I suggest you to use putty, it's freeware, and configure it to use a 115200 serial connection)

4. turn on the receiver and hit ctr+z in serial console
you should see the following prompt:

cuberevo>

5. customize the following settings to your network environment and type them into the
serial console:

codice:

setenv menu_1 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=/root/Desktop/root rw rootpath=/root/Desktop/root ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 init=/bin/devinit";setenv bootcmd "nfs a5ff0000 192.168.1.6:/root/Desktop/root/boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_2 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sda1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_3 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sdb1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_4 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 bigphysarea=1500 ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask quiet";setenv bootcmd "bootm a0060000";saveenv;boot'

saveenv

remember to customize where /root/Desktop/root is the directory you added to /etc/exports and ipaddr is the ip of your decoder, serverip is the ip of your nfs-server, gateway is your gateway ip, netmask is the mask of your home-net

6. now you can restart your decoder and press the relative remote controller's button for 5 seconds to start the image you want:

Press Button 1: start your image using nfs-server
Press Button 2: start your image using usb pendrive if you don't have a SATA hdd
Press Button 3: start your image using usb pendrive if you have a SATA hdd
Press Button 4: start your original flash image in the decoder (DGStation's original firmwares and images based on them)

That operation is necessary only the first time you want to change your boot commands. You don't need to press all the time you reboot the decoder a button to select wich image to start, simply do that only if you want to change to e2 nfs from usb, or from original images.

That's all, Tideglo

Download here (http://rapidshare.com/files/193250914/release_020_cuberevo_flash.tar.gz) for the flash version

or

here (http://rapidshare.com/files/193262584/E2_release_020_cuberevo.tar.gz) for the USP stick method

bro
3rd February, 2009, 08:20 PM
Aggiornamento del 03/02/2009 ---------->Nuovo file rcs che risolve il problema del restart gui.Sostituitelo in /etc/init.d .Date chmod755 e riavviate

Update: 03/02/2009---->New rcs file that fix restart gui bug........Download it and overwrite in /etc/init.d .Chmod755 and reboot.Now it should work

thanks to pkt polish team

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/19348412...859-1__rcS.rar)

aftermath
4th February, 2009, 09:05 AM
Enigma 2 Sifteam 0.2.0.Mod PKT beta 3

Hi again. And again new mod of latest Sifteam E2 beta 0.2.0 image for Ipbox 9000HD from Polish Kathrein team
This image is for USB Stick. Install like prevous "PKT MOD" You can format your Usb stick in ext2 or ext3 fs (I prefer ext3 but It's only your decission) PKT panel menu is of course under "Blue Button"

What's new:
- based on New Sifteam Enigma 2 beta 0.2.0 (Thx Tideglo and other for great job)
- fixed rcS for restart Gui BUG
- added automaticly start emu after reboot/restart e2
- on PKT Update server Updated:
* Mbox to new version 0.21 ru5
* My (zbigzbig20) settings for Rotor from 28.2E to 8W (soon another update)
* Polish locale for polish users
- and few other small fixes

Many Thanks to zbigzbig20

Download from here (http://rapidshare.com/files/193696449/Enigma2_SifTeam_0.2.0mod_PKT_beta_3.0b.zip)

zx1
10th February, 2009, 09:22 AM
E2 rel 0.2.0 Tideglood PKT - mod DDTKLAN - for USB 900/9000

If you already have hard disk with DGS image in flash you will not lose your data and you'll be able to watch your old recordings with new image too (hard disk is automatically mounted: /dev/sda2 on /mnt/hdd)
If you don't have hard disk let me have your feedback here.

1. Usually exctract image on USB
2. Edit the file /etc/resolv.conf (default is 192.168.0.1)
3. Start image from USB
4. Download, using remote, your preferred emu
5. By default, videomode is on SCART. You can change using remote.

================================================== =======
- Busybox 1.11.00
- now we mount hard disk as sd2, just for compatibility with DGS images
- ipkg (only in Telnet)
- e2_loadepg by ambrosa
- crond
- server ddtklan for upgrades
- small fixes to remote control
- samba server (can be downloaded and installed by remote control)
- fixed clock on display when in standby
- italian channel list
- picons
- fixed other small bugs

http://www.upload-drive.com/8025/E2_SifTeam_0_2_0_mod_PKT_mod_DDTKLAN_zip

aftermath
10th February, 2009, 12:32 PM
@zx1 it says invalid file .

zx1
10th February, 2009, 05:49 PM
sorry, try here

Upload-Drive : Free File Hosting (http://www.upload-drive.com/8025/E2_SifTeam_0_2_0_mod_PKT_mod_DDTKLAN_zip)

aftermath
25th February, 2009, 05:27 PM
Enigma2 SifTeam 0.2.0 mod PKT beta 3.0b for Ipbox 900/910HD

This image is for USB Stick. Install like prevous "PKT MOD" You can format your Usb stick in ext2 or ext3 fs (I prefer ext3 but It's only your decission) PKT panel menu is of course under "Blue Button"

What's new:
- based on New Sifteam Enigma 2 beta 0.2.0 (Thx Tideglo and other for great job)
- fixed rcS for restart Gui BUG
- added automaticly start emu after reboot/restart e2
- on PKT Update server Updated:
* Mbox to new version 0.21 ru5
* settings for Rotor from 28.2E to 8W (soon another update)
* Polish locale for polish users
- and few other small fixes

Thanks for PKT & Sifteam & TDT for great job

Ipbox 900 here (http://rapidshare.com/files/202286054/E2_mod_PKT_3.0b2_900.tar.gz.gz)

Ipbox 910 here (http://rapidshare.com/files/202286056/E2_mod_pkt_3.0b_910.tar.gz.gz)

follow same instructions to install as the IPbox 9000

aftermath
30th March, 2009, 07:11 PM
Enigma2 od Tideglo mod PKT v.3.3

release 0.3.0:
Now there's no more need to change bootargs, IPs will be set on Enigma2 Network Menu.
Bootargs are changed a bit more if you do not want to set anymore IPs on bootargs. Bitwise also old bootargs will work perfectly.

What's new:
- support for:
- cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200Hdt)
- cuberevo-250HD (ipbox 91HD)
- cuberevo-2000HD
- cuberevo-7000HD/9500HD
- added support for Common Interface modules (take in consideration that a CI cam will make slower Enigma2,
this will be fixed in future. Also do not forget that to the upper slot will work with Tuner1 and lower slot with Tuner2)
- fix for CSAT France HD Blackscreen
- fixed randomly occuring crash on e2 exit
- fix restarting if old timer still set
- fixed front panel display management
- fixed hour display
- fixed stanby
- fixed deepstandby
- fixed restart GUI
- fixed restart
- fixed HD channels bugs
- fixed many of the random artefacts on viewing channels
- changed keymap.xml, now we will use the Enigma-like functions for remote controller buttons
- updated cvs to 09022009
- added srt subtitle support
- added avi x264 support
- added avi h264 support
- added xvid 720p support
- fixed mv id3tag
- added wav support
- added 2nd scart input control
- fixed many HDMI bugs
- fixed fast forward, fast reward
- fixed audio track selection m2ts/vob/trp
- added CROND and CRONTAB
- fixed configuration Menu Network Setup (this will works only with USB and Flash version, NFS couldn't set IP for obvious reason)
- added tun.ko module (for VPN support)
- added/updated usb-serial converter support (pl2303, ftdi_sio)
- added ssa subtitle
- fixed ass subtitle
- enabled ntfs as module
- fix for HD skins
- fixed mkv + h264 sync
- implemented mp3 playback directly via http connection for plugins like last.fm
- added filextension pls
- fixed crash when tuner is not configured
- fixed crash when harddisk or stick connected
- fixed DVB subtitle position for HD skins
- fixed crash on entry manual tuning parameters when S2 is in use
- updated webif
- fixed support for large file playing
- fixed all scan problems and "No SID found in PAT" message
- support for Unicable/SCR based system
- many code optimizations and personalization for Cuberevo

Tuxtxt is enabled but not yet working good on the "pressing button" recognition, so pay attention on using it, you will need to restart e2.

Download the 9000 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/215260511/E2_v0.3.0_mod_PKT_v3.3_9000.tar.gz)

aftermath
30th March, 2009, 07:55 PM
Enigma2 od Tideglo mod PKT v.3.3

release 0.3.0:
Now there's no more need to change bootargs, IPs will be set on Enigma2 Network Menu.
Bootargs are changed a bit more if you do not want to set anymore IPs on bootargs. Bitwise also old bootargs will work perfectly.

What's new:
- support for:
- cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200Hdt)
- cuberevo-250HD (ipbox 91HD)
- cuberevo-2000HD
- cuberevo-7000HD/9500HD
- added support for Common Interface modules (take in consideration that a CI cam will make slower Enigma2,
this will be fixed in future. Also do not forget that to the upper slot will work with Tuner1 and lower slot with Tuner2)
- fix for CSAT France HD Blackscreen
- fixed randomly occuring crash on e2 exit
- fix restarting if old timer still set
- fixed front panel display management
- fixed hour display
- fixed stanby
- fixed deepstandby
- fixed restart GUI
- fixed restart
- fixed HD channels bugs
- fixed many of the random artefacts on viewing channels
- changed keymap.xml, now we will use the Enigma-like functions for remote controller buttons
- updated cvs to 09022009
- added srt subtitle support
- added avi x264 support
- added avi h264 support
- added xvid 720p support
- fixed mv id3tag
- added wav support
- added 2nd scart input control
- fixed many HDMI bugs
- fixed fast forward, fast reward
- fixed audio track selection m2ts/vob/trp
- added CROND and CRONTAB
- fixed configuration Menu Network Setup (this will works only with USB and Flash version, NFS couldn't set IP for obvious reason)
- added tun.ko module (for VPN support)
- added/updated usb-serial converter support (pl2303, ftdi_sio)
- added ssa subtitle
- fixed ass subtitle
- enabled ntfs as module
- fix for HD skins
- fixed mkv + h264 sync
- implemented mp3 playback directly via http connection for plugins like last.fm
- added filextension pls
- fixed crash when tuner is not configured
- fixed crash when harddisk or stick connected
- fixed DVB subtitle position for HD skins
- fixed crash on entry manual tuning parameters when S2 is in use
- updated webif
- fixed support for large file playing
- fixed all scan problems and "No SID found in PAT" message
- support for Unicable/SCR based system
- many code optimizations and personalization for Cuberevo

Tuxtxt is enabled but not yet working good on the "pressing button" recognition, so pay attention on using it, you will need to restart e2.

Download the 900 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/215435140/E2_v0.3.0_mod_PKT_v3.3_900.rar)

Download the 910 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/215440119/E2_v0.3.0_mod_PKT_v3.3_910.rar)

aftermath
8th April, 2009, 12:14 PM
Enigma2 Tideglo 0.3.1 mod PKT 3.4

- fixed the recognition of the DVB-C tuner when is present on the slot number 2
- fixed a bug on channels scan

- New EMUmanager v0.6
- New MOUNTmanager v0.6
- Improved stability when copying the FTP
- Auto match menu skins for SD / HD
- Added manual installation packages (BP-> Addons-> Install packages)
- Added messages to the VFD for the mounting of CIFS and odmontowaniu
- Auto restart if you are GS
- Patch for the first boot configuration
- Patch for icons DD
- Added Media Center 0.9.2
- Fixed the first start (fix black screen)
- Added NETcaster (experymentalnie)
- Added restart the GUI from the main menu
- GoogleMaps updated to version dated 31-03-2009
- Added support for files. Trp in MPlayer and MCenter
- Updated to version mbox 0.4 BETA build 0023 2-nd

9000 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/218821737/Ipbox_9000_E2_Tideglo_031_mod_PKT_34.tar.gz)

910 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/218814798/Ipbox_910_E2_Tideglo_031_mod_PKT_34.tar.gz)

900 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/218810498/Ipbox_900_E2_Tideglo_031_mod_PKT_34.tar.gz)

91 version here (http://rapidshare.com/files/218805029/Ipbox_91_E2_Tideglo_031_mod_PKT_34.tar.gz)

aftermath
29th April, 2009, 07:53 AM
release 0.3.3:

- fixed a bug on cuberevo-2000hd that caused no audio on all channels
- fixed many bugs on channels scan (hope now it's ok on all sat)
- first try to fix continue freezes bug after a real freeze happens
- fixed some wrong autoresolution bug on many channels (like BBC, csat fr, etc)
- new kernel version (2.6.17 p0041)
- new implementation for CI cams (still needs to use upper slot for first tuner and lower slot for second tuner, this will be fixed soon),
now CI cams should use less cpu time and should rallenty less the enigma2 execution.

Cuberevo 9000 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227001051/release_033_cuberevo_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 9000 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227001050/release_033_cuberevo.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 200 HDt Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016790/release_033_cuberevo-mini-fta_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 200 HDt USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016788/release_033_cuberevo_mini_fta.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 250 HD ( 91HD ) Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016786/release_033_cuberevo-250hd_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 250 HD ( 91HD ) USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016787/release_033_cuberevo_250hd.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 2000 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227021707/release_033_cuberevo-2000hd_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 2000 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227028255/release_033_cuberevo_2000hd.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 9500 HD ( 7000 HD ) Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227028257/release_033_cuberevo-9500hd_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 9500 HD ( 7000 HD ) USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227028258/release_033_cuberevo_9500hd.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini ( 900 HD ) Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016794/release_033_cuberevo-mini_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini ( 900 HD ) USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016791/release_033_cuberevo_mini.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini2 ( 910 HD ) Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016796/release_033_cuberevo-mini2_flash.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini2 ( 910 HD ) USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/227016795/release_033_cuberevo_mini2.tar.gz)

grizzlyt
29th April, 2009, 01:00 PM
I hope you downloaded the right versions, they changed all the flash images yesterday because of a nasty bug.

All flash versions are affected

aftermath
29th April, 2009, 04:02 PM
yes these are all yesterday afternoons versions.

grizzlyt
1st May, 2009, 12:41 AM
E2 PKT 3.4.1

Modification based on the E2 Tideglo (Sifteam) rev 0.3.3

This is only for the USB stick installation, it's like having a blue panel under Dreambox

Changes in Tideglo in relation to version rev 0.3.1

Release 0.3.3:
* Fixed a bug on cuberevo-2000hd that caused no audio on all channels
* Fixed many bugs on scan channels (hope it's ok now on all sat)
* First try to fix bug continue freezes after a real freeze happens
* Fixed some bug autoresolution wrong on many channels (like BBC, csat fr, etc)
* New kernel version (2.6.17 p0041)
* New implementation for CI cams (still needs to use upper slot for the tuner first and second lower slot for the tuner, this will be fixed soon),
CI cams should now use less CPU time and should slow down less the execution of enigma2

PolishKathiTeam changes in relation to version 3.4

Release 3.4.1:
* New EMUmanager v 0.7
* Added mbox_CS - cardserver + acts as a client (tested with the card in C + phoenix per PL2303)
* To download updated versions of softCAM
* Fix configuration files softCAM - smooth cooperation newCS (Phoenix on PL2303) with Mbox, camd3 and Incubuscamd - tested on Cyfra + cards and TNK)
* Minor changes script

When you first start it is recommended you restart your tuner

Regards Polish Team Kathi

aftermath
2nd May, 2009, 07:56 AM
sorry i missed this post....

Yes that is correct , it happens so fast you wont notice anything, this is normal..

thakur
3rd May, 2009, 03:56 PM
I have installed Enigma2 SifTeam 0.3.3 Flash image but i have tuning problem 4 satellite when i do tuning arabsat nilesat hotbird or astra when i config dieseq a,b,c,d only arabsat tuning is done remainin other satellite doesnt come what is problem plz help me! (250hd)

grizzlyt
3rd May, 2009, 08:20 PM
Please read this excellent Tutorial from Aftermath, everything is explained there : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f95/tutorial-adding-sat-xml-services-enigma2-ipbox9000-29363/

aftermath
18th May, 2009, 10:57 AM
- fixed deep standby broken since 0.3.3 (do not forget to delete all wakeup timers from dgstation firmware, because if you forget it,
then the box will restart automatically!)
- added a Satellites configuration with all sat positions (if you think there's something missed you can still add yourself configuration files)
- added a Terrestrial configuration to support almost all Europe providers (inserted general europe voice,
obiously i can't add a provider for each one on the worl, so just update the file if you need a specific provider)
- fixed some other channels scan bugs
- fixed menu Network test on the "link connection" voice
- fixed positioner menu crashes
- MediaPlayer Bug with a gsod on NoneType error using subtitles
- fixed rotor using diseqc
- reboot of enigma2 now should works good
- completed the kernel version p0041 adaption
- improved a bit CI cams manager
- fixed many memory bugs that caused the player to crash (let me know if you find more bugs on playing multimedia files)
- ipkg support, as soon as sifteam will have a download for ipk files you will be able to download them from the browse plugin menu
- added by default the file /var/etc/rcS_user.sh that is called on boot, so if you want to add any kind of command to be executed on start
just put them in this file
- patch for North American satellites (let me know if you find any kind of bugs)

ATTENTION:
if you are a NA user, do not forget to change in the "/etc/init.d/rcS" file this value:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@50:12M:PAL:YUV:RGB;

into:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@60:12M:NTSC:YUV:RGB;

This is needed to let you see the boot image and to have a full working display on TV.

Ok that's all, i know there are some other bugs to be fixed, but i think there were a lot of improvement in this version and
i'm working to some new drivers so i think before using the new drivers we should test all these improvements and then see if something could be better or not

Download:
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/234175097/release_040_cuberevo.rar)

aftermath
19th May, 2009, 07:39 AM
Enigma2 mod PKT 4.0 in Tideglo E2 rev 0.4.0

release 0.4.0:
- fixed boot image that was not shown every time on every TV
- revert back to python 2.5, now you can use all enigma2 plugins for dreambox receivers wich do not have sources available and wich uses only python files
- fixed DHCP, now is working by network menu configuration
- added the option to enable DHCP also with nfs-server to load enigma2 (just change the kernel loading bootargs)
- fixed the overheading bug on date/time that caused to have always a wrong time/date
- fixed tuxtxt crashes and outputs management
- fixed the bug that causes Timezones outside of Europe not to work, always reverts back to GMT time. All times over 3+ GMT and under GMT did not work.
- spdif audio output on ipbox91hd/cuberevo250hd
- fixed subtitles on dreamtv-hd skin
- fixed aspect ratio: Pan&Scan and Pillar box settings reversed
- fixed menu selection options that were not selectable, like 8MHz bandwith selection, or many fec options
- fixed skin HD
- updated skin HD
- enabled ntfs as module
- patch for white subtitles (i don't know if this is usefull or not, but i thought it's better to have a
white subtitle with black background, just more viewable)
- fixed EPG button (now you can choose wich kind of epg list to view)
- fixed deep standby broken since 0.3.3 (do not forget to delete all wakeup timers from dgstation firmware, because if you forget it,
then the box will restart automatically!)
- added a Satellites configuration with all sat positions (if you think there's something missed you can still add yourself configuration files)
- added a Terrestrial configuration to support almost all Europe providers (inserted general europe voice,
obiously i can't add a provider for each one on the worl, so just update the file if you need a specific provider)
- fixed some other channels scan bugs
- fixed menu Network test on the "link connection" voice
- fixed positioner menu crashes
- MediaPlayer Bug with a gsod on NoneType error using subtitles
- fixed rotor using diseqc
- reboot of enigma2 now should works good
- completed the kernel version p0041 adaption
- improved a bit CI cams manager
- fixed many memory bugs that caused the player to crash (let me know if you find more bugs on playing multimedia files)
- ipkg support, as soon as sifteam will have a download for ipk files you will be able to download them from the browse plugin menu
- added by default the file /var/etc/rcS_user.sh that is called on boot, so if you want to add any kind of command to be executed on start
just put them in this file
- patch for North American satellites (let me know if you find any kind of bugs)

ATTENTION:
if you are a NA user, do not forget to change in the "/etc/init.d/rcS" file this value:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@50:12MAL:YUV:RGB;

into:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@60:12M:NTSC:YUV:RGB;

This is needed to let you see the boot image and to have a full working display on TV.

Ok that's all, i know there are some other bugs to be fixed, but i think there were a lot of improvement in this version and
i'm working to some new drivers so i think before using the new drivers we should test all these improvements and then see if something could be better or not.

Zmiany PKT
- adaptation PKT mod to E2 Tideglo rev 0.4.0
- minor fixes

Pozdrawiamy Polish Kathi Team

Download:
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/234491544/9000_PKT_4.0_Tideglo_E2_rev_0.4.0.tar.gz)

aftermath
13th June, 2009, 09:27 AM
Abcom enigma1 beta for IP box 9000HD

AB Enigma1HD_9xxx_110609beta

This is Beta version of AB Enigma1HD for AB IPBox 9000HD/900HD/910HD and 91HD

How to install:

- unzip downloaded file to your PC
- Copy file from your PC into USB flash memory and rename it into "usb_update.img"
- IMPORTANT: Use "Safety remove USB device" function before disconnecting your USB flash memory from PC !
- Turn off your receiver (Standby+OK on front panel) and connect USB memory to USB (host) connector on your receiver.
- Press and hold Standby on front panel until "BOOTING" message appears on display,
press Up button . "USB UPGRADE" message should appear on display of your receiver - software update performs automatically.
- Wait until DONE message appears and restart your receiver.

How to install E2 HD (USB stick version) via internet with E1 HD installed inside box (Multiboot function):

- connect USB flash memory to receiver and formatt it to ext3
- go to Menu - Setup - System settings - Harddisc setup - line "connected"and make sure if USB is mounted to /hdd or /mnt/sda (if you don?t have installed HDD) or to /mnt/sdb (if you have installed HDD)!!!
- press blue button and go to "tarx", press OK, and choose "Download Addon". You will see "Enigma2.sda" and "Enigma2.sdb" files for each model of HD boxes.
"Enigma2.sda" - choose only when you don?t have installed HDD
"Enigma2.sdb"- choose only when you have installed HDD
- after choosing correct file, download will start and after that confirmation window will appear - press OK on "yes"
- when you will see window with "OK", you have successfully installed E2 HD on USB
- if you want run E2 HD just turn box off (Standby+OK on front panel),that press standby button and press and hold number 2 or 3 (it depends of installed HDD)

number 1 - booting from internal flash
number 2 - booting from sda
number 3 - booting from sdb
number 4 - booting from nfs
number9 - booting from set up enviroment 192.168.1.25 ipaddr,
192.168.1.102 server ip, nfsroot
/home/ipbox/rootfs

This can be helpfull:

- IMPORTANT: By manual searching of channels ever press "retune" after inserting all parameters.
This behavior differs from original E1, so don't forget about it when you need to do manual scan
- In Expert setup you can find "User reset" - this returns box to first setup with basic setting for 4 satellites
- In menu "Common Interface" you can find this: "can handle two services" - when you marked it to on, it is possible one scrambled channel record and one scrambled channel from same TP watch.
Note: this function must be also supported by CAM module!(e.g.Cryptoworks from Mascom supports this)
- If use 720p or 1080i mode with teletext, after teletext switch on, press Menu button and activate "true type fonts" item.

Please note that this is E1 HD, so in IP9000HD is supported only first tuner.

Known issues:

- DVB-C tuners not supported
- internal card readers don?t work (external USB card readers work)
- works upper CI slot only, after inserting CAM module you have to restart it in menu of box. After every restarting of box you have to put out CAM from box and put in to box and reset CAM in menu of box.
- DVB and TXT subtitles are not working
- problem with formatting some 3,5" HDD?s
- some bugs by playback recordings from HDD
- it is not possible timer recording from EPG
- SD menu graphic supported only
- installed games don?t work in 720p and 1080i mode. (work in 576i and 576p mode)
- signal indicators don?t work
- in some situations box doesn?t present any channels, need reinsert CAM and reset CAM in Common Interface menu

Download:
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/243998721/AB_Enigma_beta_9000.gz)

aftermath
16th June, 2009, 12:30 AM
changes:

- fixed videoformat settings
- fixed S/PDIF, HDMI volume control
- add possibility change swap to other media (HDD, USB)
- add driver for card readers
- update Kernel 2.6.17.14 stm22 041 version with Open VPN support

Download:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/244986456/AB_Enigma1HD_9000_150609beta_usb_all_noboot.zip)

aftermath
6th July, 2009, 11:23 PM
EME for the boot image
xup12 for the radio image
matze70 for the settings.

Image Info
Tideglo 0.3.3 e2

Thanks to Team Ducktales and Tideglo basis for the great image and this image all the permits and have tested.

AAF extensions:

AAF + Rising Sun boot image
+ AAF Radio picture
+ HD-Skin Ice Metallic
+ HD-Skin Wine Metallic
+ Nblue.BlackBoxSD
+ Addon Manager 1.68
+ New settings by Matze

Core is the AAF Panel (Custom Settings menu with enlarged functions and [red button])

+ Automount for USB and registered CIFS / NFS shares
+ BlueKey Action (Blue button itself suitably for desire plugin)
+ Optional NTFS support
Optional + Samba Server
+ USB2Serial Driver (optionally activated - for external card reader)
+ VFD display settings (currently first time on / off)
+ Softcampanel (to manage Softcams)
+ Addon Manager (install and uninstall of additional functions / programs)
+ UpnpFS Support
+ Internal Card Reader Support
Control + NewCS

NewCS Control found in AAFpanel - AAF Extensions!

On E2 ipbox AAF Image work with:

megasat4000 (ipbox AAF-Image)
Sofa tester
GOst4711
Black_64
Bauernbub
max10
xup12
grizzlyt
spock1111
Menne.0201
Prof-clueless

Have fun testing
Your AAF-TDT Tideglo Tea

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/1-2.png http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/2-2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/3-2.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/download.jpg
here (http://rapidshare.com/files/252366105/E2_AAF_RISING_SUN_IP-BOX9000HD-Beta.rar)

aftermath
18th July, 2009, 09:24 AM
e2_050_pkt05a_ddtk40 for USB stick

fix_11.07.2009

CrossEPG version 0.3.0rc2
incubusCamd to vers. 0.88
plugins Advanced FileBrowser
plugins FileBrowser

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/download.jpg

(http://rapidshare.com/files/257118004/e2_050_pkt05a_ddtk40.tar.gz)

grizzlyt
20th July, 2009, 02:45 AM
This is now the second release of AAF

IP-Box-AAF-SummerDream
http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/Bardreamb6260b19JPG.jpg
Release 0.5.0:
- fixed a bug on rebooting the system
- better CI cams handling
- support for upper and lower CI slots on the current live tuner, no more needs to put the cam only on the upper one
- added new dvdplayer
- support for timeshift
- fixed alpha blending colour on images
- updated e2 cvs to 30/05/2009
- fixed fstab auto mounting for hdd
- vsftpd log on file disabled by default
- fixed a bit keymap for 250hd/200hd, audio subtitles now is mapped
- added autoload of epg (using myepg now the file will be loaded automatically at enigma2 restarts)
- some fixes on mediaplayer for some multimedia files
- many fixes all around for better stability, now i think most part of drivers are done
- updated arabic language

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1015/aafpanel.png

AAF:
+ AAF-Panel V4.1
+ Softcam-Panel V0.21
+ Addon-Manager V1.73
+ MediaCenter
+ HD-Skin Wine Metallic
+ HD-Skin Ice Metallic
+ VFD-Standby V0.1
+ Automount
+ Cifs,Samba
+ Cardreader Unterst?tzung
+ NewCS Control V0.2
+ Permanent Clock
+ SetstartChannel
+ Network Browser
and lots more....
Thanks go to Tideglo-TDT for the superb basic image and to all that have contributed and tested it.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2073/vfdstandby.png

Image builder:
megasat4000, GOst4711, Black_64, Sofatester

Beta tester:
xup12, spock1111, grizzlyt, zeroone, trodonaldo, Menne.0201, Prof-Ratlos

We wish you lots of fun testing, your AAF - TDT - Tideglo TEAM

IP-BOX 91
File-Upload.net - IP-BOX-AAF-SummerDream-91HD-USB.tar.gz (http://www.file-upload.net/download-1773908/IP-BOX-AAF-SummerDream-91HD-USB.tar.gz.html)

IP-BOX 900,910,9000
File-Upload.net - IP-Box-AAF-SummerDream-USB.tar.gz (http://www.file-upload.net/download-1773531/IP-Box-AAF-SummerDream-USB.tar.gz.html)

aftermath
22nd July, 2009, 06:44 PM
This is The latest Enigma2 image from Tideglo, modded by PKT and DDTKLAN Teams.

This is for USB stick and NOT Flash. IPBOX900 IPBOX910 IPBOX9000

BASED ON
ENIGMA2 by Tideglo 0.5.0
PKT 5.0.a

19.07.2009 hours 19,20 Modernized plugin to MediaCenter
19.07.2009 hours 20,40 Modernized plugin to VLCPlayer
19.07.2009 hours 20,50 Added to some packages python2.5 for future uses
19.07.2009 21,12 hours WeatherInfo in MediaCenter for the main Italian cities
19.07.2009 hours 22,00 Added plugin TimershiftSave
22.07.2009 hours 12,10 Arranged BUG on ESCAPE from MoviePlayer
22.07.2009 hours 12,11 Modernized to List channels DDTKLAN 13-19

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff308/aftermath_0377/download.jpg (http://rapidshare.com/files/258800262/fixed_e2_050_pkt05a_ddtk40.tar.gz)

kaneguru
23rd July, 2009, 10:50 AM
hi.
one question,can i take this images for QboxHD also?

tw87
1st August, 2009, 07:03 PM
IscanMod E2 v804

Fixed:
- Kerni-HD1-Red Scin

Added:
- Allien-Hd Scin
- New Mediacenter
- Plugin NetworkBrowser

Language Blu-panell set default is English

http://rapidshare.com/files/262578619/IscanMod_E2_v804.tar.gz

aftermath
12th August, 2009, 06:48 PM
Version 0.5.5

Ok from this release you will get a nightly build image. (this means i will not support stupid options like: panels, plugins and so on)
Soon a sifteam image will be out with panel and many options enabled.
I choose this way because i want that cuberevo community increase more! Many teams are involved in E2 now, so
each one can do his choice, and sifteam images will be out with another image (obviously based on the same Nightly build image version)
I will publish also how to build your own flash image, so every team can do it.

- new bootlogo (thanks arken)
- added bulgarian language
- added autofs
- added openvpn
- added openssl library
- added 576i to AutoResolution plugin
- added ftpput
- added ftpget
- added netstat
- "fixed" signal level on tuners
- teletext exit with "exit" button on remote
- fixed aspect on screen when exiting from tele text. If watching 16:9 format, it is shrinked, so looks like 16:6 or something
- fixed positioner setup
- fixed teletext subtitles
- remapped few buttons
- fix for DVB subtitles wich were not shown on some skins
- fixed bootlogo view on SD television
- fix the issue with stopping playback while it is paused
- incorporated the new web interface version (04/06/2009)
- fixed fast forward for MP3 in MediaPlayer
- enabled forwarding the second transport stream to the decoder
- fix avi 23.976fps/24.976fps/29.976fps
- avi: fix audio track selection early support for redirecting in http streaming
- added .rec extension file support
- CI cam drivers handling should now be better
- lot of fixes on PicturePlayer
- lot of fixes on MediaPlayer
- modified epgCache load to allow the load on e2 starts (now crossEpg works perfectly)
- fix avi 23.976fps/24.976fps/29.976fps
- added estonian language
- allowed to record/stream multiple c hannels from the same transponder (FTA only)

- There were a bug when a freeze happen on HD and SD channels, that bug showed you a full green pixel screen or an image repeating loop,
well this is bug was really hard to find for me and i'm not sure i've found all the cases when it happens, so... let me know if it happens again.

Many people asked me to add smart card drivers made by pacco, but i've not did them, so i will not add them like part of my images.
They can be added manually by everyone and each team made the possibilty to download and install them, so i will not add them until
i will make my own version (wich i don't know when and how it will be ready, you can use the pacco's version wich is good enought)

Enjoy it! Tideglo

Thanks Tideglo and E2 teams

rapidshare download link here (http://rapidshare.com/files/266640064/release_055_cuberevo.tar.gz)

aftermath
13th August, 2009, 08:21 PM
Changes since 5.1 release
- new emu manager
- installing emu -> BP -> Plugins -> Plugins -> green button
- default skin Alien - thx FatherPio
- changed keymap (dgs friendly)
- fixed timer in standby mode
- fixed incubusCamd
- many small fixes and improvements

Pozdrawiamy Polish Kathi Team

Here (http://rapidshare.com/files/267027021/PKT_mod_5.5_Tideglo_rev_0.5.5_9000.tar.gz)

StevieRV
14th August, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hi,

I have succeed in booting the Enigma_2_9000HD_SifTeam_rel.050 from a USB harddisk.

But I cannot get the the PKT mod builds to work.

Bootings starts nicely and the wait 3min info in shown.
After that the /dev dir is builded but then the show is over with the 5min disable sequence repeating..

Any ideas?????

Log from service port:

INIT: version 2.86 booting
WAIT 3 min
Seems to be the first run - Making devices in /dev...
Mount /dev in tmpfs
Copying device nodes to /dev
Starting portmap daemon....
Sat Dec 12 20:00:00 UTC 1970
LOADING MODULES
init AVS
init stmfb
load a/v firmware
init embx
init player
init frontpanel
LOADING e2
Mounting local filesystems...
showSinglePic /boot/bootlogo.mvi
VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE MEMORY (Success)
VIDEO_PLAY (Success)
VIDEO_CONTINUE: (Success)
VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER: (Success)
Cleaning /tmp /var/run /var/lock.
Hostname: cuberevo.
starting telnetd
Starting FTP server: vsftpd.
Deconfiguring network interfaces... ifdown: interface lo not configured
ifdown: interface eth0 not configured
done.
Starting DHCP client: udhcpc### adapter index 2
### adapter hardware address
udhcpc (v1.11.2) started
### vfork'ing and execle'ing /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script
### entering raw listen mode
### opening raw socket on ifindex 2
### got raw socket fd 5
### attached filter to raw socket fd 5
### bound to raw socket fd 5
### adding option 0x35
### adding option 0x3d
### adding option 0x3c
### adding option 0x39
Sending discover...
### Waiting on select...
### Got valid DHCP packet
### adding option 0x35
### adding option 0x3d
### adding option 0x3c
### adding option 0x32
### adding option 0x36
Sending select for 192.168.0.20...
### Waiting on select...
### Got valid DHCP packet
Lease of 192.168.0.20 obtained, lease time 268435455
### vfork'ing and execle'ing /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script
route: SIOCDELRT: No such process
adding dns 192.168.0.1
### entering none listen mode
Setting up IP spoofing protection: FAILED.
Configuring network interfaces... done.
init phoenix
init internal slot card
Reloading SCI-NGsh: you need to specify whom to kill
rmmod: /var/bin/sci-ng.ko: No such file or directory
SCI-NG Driver by pacco for myIPBox.info, v1.1
[SCI-NG]: Major number 253 / First minor 0
/var/bin/sci-ng.sh: line 64: /var/bin/newcs: not found
init cifs
Trwa wykrywanie partycji swap, czekaj...
Wykryto partycje swap /dev/sda1
Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 1028123648 bytes
swapon: /dev/sda1: Invalid argument
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/PKT/swapstarter.sh: line 126: cannot
create /dev/vfd: No such device or address
Partycja SWAP zostala aktywowana
/var/config/rc.local: line 13: /etc/init.d/pids_prio: Input/output error
/var/config/rc.local: line 10: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/PKT/mo
untstarter.sh: Input/output error
/etc/init.d/rcS: line 135: /var/config/rc.user: Input/output error
starting e2->
/var/config/rc.local: line 7: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/PKT/emu
starter.sh: Input/output error
/etc/init.d/rcS: line 135: /usr/local/bin/enigma2: Input/output error
e2 ended <- RTV: 2
REBOOT
INIT: Switching to runlevel: 6
INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
INIT: cannot execute "/etc/init.d/rc"
INIT: cannot execute "/sbin/sulogin"
INIT: Id "z6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

Best regards.

grizzlyt
2nd September, 2009, 09:57 PM
Tideglo 0.5.5 AAF SummerDream 2.0

Image info:(release notes from Tideglo nightly Build)
This is our latest release: AAF Image SummerDream

AAF:
+ AAF-Panel V4.1
+ Softcam-Panel V0.21
+ Addon-Manager V1.73
+ MediaCenter
+ HD-Skin Wine Metallic
+ HD-Skin Ice Metallic
+ VFD-StandBy V0.1
+ Automount
+ Cifs,SamBa
+ Cardreader Unterst?tzung
+ NewCS Control V0.2
+ Permanent Clock
+ SetstartChannel
and much more....

Thanks go to Tideglo for the amazing basis Image and to all those that have tested and helped to bring it out.

Image builder:
megasat4000, GOst4711, Black_64, Sofatester

Betatester:
xup12, spock1111, grizzlyt, zeroone, trodonaldo, Menne.0201, Prof-Ratlos

http://www.eazy-share.net/pix/c7a1da.png
http://www.eazy-share.net/pix/4B3d77.jpg
http://www.eazy-share.net/pix/81B0B3.png
http://www.eazy-share.net/pix/4a0ff1.jpg

New in Tideglo 0.5.5 AAF SummerDream 2.0

AAF-Board Viewer
http://www.eazy-share.net/pix/af69e6.png

How does it work ?
With this nice little plug-in you can take an active part in the board events.

You have the possibility to view either the 10 last postings, the 10 top poster,the 10 new members and 10 freely choose-able themes.You need therefore a direct connection to the Internet because all the input comes from the Board.

What isn't doing ?
The plug-in is NOT a web browser, it only loads the HTML-data from the board and it transforms it into a viewable format.
You can't answer postings, even if you have a connected keyboard!

How does it work ?
Threads:
After launching the plug-in a little welcome screen is shown for a few seconds.
Then you can see the last 10 postings (picture 1).With "OK" you are able to read them.

User-threads:
With the blue button you can choose between 10 different forums (picture 2).
With "OK" (picture 3) you select the themes, on a deeper level and another "OK" push selecting a thread it shows the posting (picture 4) . It sounds hard but it's not much different from clicking through the board.

If you want you can browse directly with the remote keys 0-9.
ID0 = key n? 0, ID1 = key n? 2....

User-thread menu:
The selection and editing of the themes and posts in the user thread is done by the "Menu" button on your remote (picture5).
There you can't put links in but you can put the board-ID.
How you obtain the board-ID :in the main menu click on the different forums, select one and click on it.In the new link you can now see the board-ID at the end.

Example: HD-Newshttp://www.aaf-Board.com/wBB2/Board.php?Boardid=189 (http://anonym.to/?http://www.aaf-Board.com/wBB2/Board.php?Boardid=189)

With the green button you can save the settings. Now you can verify if your new ID's are shown in clear text in your "User-Threads" menu (picture 2).There you can see in square brackets the new board-ID.

Browsing the Postings:

In the last step the selected posting you have some keys at your proposal.
A nice feature is the right key that jumps to that latest posting.

Taskbar:
During the whole action in the left corner the current theme/posting is shown in orange to help with operations.

Buttons:
red: last 10 Postings
green: top 10 Poster
yellow: last 10 new members
blue: User-Threads
Menu: User-Threads menu, where you can save your forum settings
0-9: Direct selection of the user threads (without the need to go through the blue button menu)

Browsing your postings:
Down: browse forward (end of the list)
Up: browse back to the first post (start of the list)
Left: same as Up
Right: to the last post (end of the list)

The idea for this plug-in and programming was made by Bauernbub and was logical.Our technically prone users needed a tool to test their on-line capacity and to take part in the board happenings.With or without the need to go through a PC.
After checking the technical problems with Prinz there wasn't much in the way of coding it in python.Beta-tester "Banu" provided us with the background pictures for the skin and helped us a lot.After 25-30 hours you now have the AAF-Board Viewer at your disposal.
We wish all our dear user a much carefree experience and a better way to take part in the board events.

We wish you lots of fun, your AAF-Team.

Traduction (from german): Grizzly

http://depositfiles.com/de/files/twuxpegty

rompe
5th October, 2009, 08:11 AM
thank you, helped alot

grizzlyt
9th October, 2009, 05:30 PM
SifTeam release 0.6.0

Enigma 2 for all DGStation products:
• cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200hd)
• cuberevo-250hd (IPbox-91hd)
• cuberevo-mini (IPbox-900hd)
• cuberevo-mini2 (IPbox-910hd, cuberevo-3000hd, madtek-3000hd)
• cuberevo-2000hd
• cuberevo-9500hd (cuberevo-7000hd)
• cuberevo (IPbox-9000hd rel1 and rel2)

History:
release 0.6.0
• fixed positioner setup using step diseqc command
• allowed 1080p 23,97 24 25 29,97 and 30Hz as display resolution
• fixed fastforward and seeking bug in mediaplayer
• added tuxtxt configuration file and a better readable font
• fixed fast forward in timeshift and playing recordings
• fixed slow-motion bug (micro-freezes on SD channels with 4:3 content)
• supported more HDMI tv using 576 output (edid bug should be fixed, report if some tv are not working during the wizard)
• supported MHW epg
• added:
/proc/stb/video/pal_h_start
/proc/stb/video/pal_h_end
/proc/stb/video/pal_v_start
/proc/stb/video/pal_v_end
• fixed a bug on volume value and changes
• fixed some memory leak bugs
• fixed a bug with DHCP

That's all, Tideglo

Cuberevo/IP9000HD (http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2%20SifTeam%200.6.0/Cuberevo%20%289000HD%29/&file=release_060_cuberevo.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini 2/IP910HD (http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2%20SifTeam%200.6.0/Cuberevo%20Mini2%20%283000HD-910HD%29/&file=release_060_cuberevo-mini2.tar.gz)

Cuberevo Mini/IP900HD (http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2%20SifTeam%200.6.0/Cuberevo%20Mini%20%28900HD%29/&file=release_060_cuberevo-mini.tar.gz)

Cuberevo 250HD/IP91HD (http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2%20SifTeam%200.6.0/Cuberevo%20250HD%20%2891HD%29/&file=release_060_cuberevo-250hd.tar.gz)

trollebolle
11th October, 2009, 01:55 PM
Missing link to Image for Cube revo 7000 = 9500

Index of ./Enigma2 SifTeam 0.6.0/Cuberevo 9500HD (7000HD)/ (http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2%20SifTeam%200.6.0/Cuberevo%209500HD%20%287000HD%29/)

luckmount
13th December, 2009, 02:42 AM
a simple question, what's the Enigema working step, i mean that how can it change the info from input to output. thank you! Because i want to get the DM500's output signal's strength, so i can control the dish automaticly according to the attitude measurements of the dish:)

grizzlyt
19th December, 2009, 11:57 PM
PKT mod 7.1 Xmas Edition Tideglo rev 0.7.0

Changes made by Tideglo:

Release 0.7.0
*fixed mute volume on channel change
*mute over SPDIF is now working
*added mp4 runtime detection
*added http mp4 streaming
*added m2ts file
*added stty
*added netstat
*added traceroute
*added grab for GUI screenshots (it does not work with live-tv screenshots)
*fixed many bugs on video drivers (don't remember all because most of drivers code were completly reviewed)
*applied better quality on video drivers (IMHO now on sd channels is really better than before)
*fixed many bugs on audio drivers (most of them on codec side)
*fixed (??) snr/agc value on tuners (especially in the sharp tuner) *fixed bug on starting network at boot
*changed bootlogo with a new default
*reorganized general driver structures
*fixed subtitles *.srt and *.ssa when there is '.' char in the file name
*fixed time in the frontpanel (now should be always get the right value, with GMT offset, also at enigma2 boot)
*fixed a bug that causes DNS to be rewritten at reboot or at network restart when dhcp is activated on the router/net (if you have dhcp activated dns will be always given by dhcp server)
*fixed a bug that make dhcp always activated
*fixed record from standby
*fixed record from deep-standby
*fixed timer bug for record scheduled events
*fixed volume bug on web-interface
*fixed menu factory reset (thanks skaman)
*fixed panscan mode on almost all possible cases *fixed audio volume on SCART wich was lower than HDMI
Changes made by the PKT since version 7.0 :
* Christmas theme :)
* changes on speed and stability
* new EMU manager 0.9.8
* new mount manager 0.7.3
* restart button added for your women ;) with -BP-> green button
* webcam viewer plug-in added
* bootlogo selector plug-in added
* script executer plug-in added
* permanent timeshift plug-in added
* Option to play *.trp files in media player added

yours,

Polish Kathi Team
Caution: it is illegal to use this software to watch paytv without a legal subscription and the abuse could lead to imprisonment penalties up to three years !

IPBox 9000 HD
http://uploadhyper.com/signature/172c2a21eb.png (http://uploadhyper.com/file/17009/PKT7.1XE9000.tar.gz.html)
IPBox 910 HD
http://uploadhyper.com/signature/ea02917696.png (http://uploadhyper.com/file/17011/PKT7.1XE910.tar.gz.html)
IPBox 900 HD
http://uploadhyper.com/signature/858955b866.png (http://uploadhyper.com/file/17013/PKT7.1XE900.tar.gz.html)
IPBox 91 HD
http://uploadhyper.com/signature/a480a5a202.png (http://uploadhyper.com/file/17014/PKT7.1XE91.tar.gz.html)

grizzlyt
12th January, 2010, 10:46 PM
AAF Wintertime Image
IPBOX 9xxx HD/Vizyon 8xxx HD

http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/21b75343cjpg.jpg

Image info

GIT Enigma2 AAF Winter Image (Image 15) Changelog:

Changelog since the last public release:

Team Ducktales (only IP-Box):
+ gotosleep changed as fp_control
+ MP3 Playback more stable
+ DTS Fix
+ Kernel optimisation

AAF Panel 7.9

http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/3bbe37fbfjpg.jpg

MediaCenter

http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/3b041c757jpg.jpg

AAF
+ AAF Panel 7.9 (added VideoTune | several fixes and updates)
+ Volume Adjust (menu -> settings -> VolumeAdjust)
+ Cleanup Wizard (menu -> settings -> system ->...)
+ Crashlog Wizard (menu -> settings -> system ->...)
+ MediaCenter (IMDb Support | new Videoplayer Filelist | WeatherPlugin | WebRadioFS)
+ miniuboot r1.3 update (for lzma compressed kernel, better compression and a little more speed)
+ repairmodus (when error or bootloop)
+ usbspeed (test usb storage speed)
+ mixed lzma/zlib compression for /var (better compression and a little more speed)
+ usb-storage.usbwait123 kernel parameter (setting the boot sequence)
+ ntfs read/write support (you can activate this in aaf panel)
+ much fixes in samba server
+ only boot E2 on error (you can activate this in aaf panel)
+ new onlineflash tool (with verify and tv output)
+ new system layout (for more /var free)
+ partition load for problem storages (you can activate this in aaf panel)
+ some fixes in ramswap
+ wget, fsck, mkfs (percentage display on vfd and tv)
+ much other fixes...

Known problems:
- Sometimes after switching sound dropouts
(switching manually the channel or the sound helps)
- Timebug: you need a working Internet connection.

Rebootvideo

http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/1287be2e3jpg.jpg

Shutdown Video

http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/24c899de7jpg.jpg

Thanks go to the sh4-receiver-developer for the amazing orig. Image and all that have helped to create and test it.

Your AAF Team

AAF Wintertime Image 9000 Flash:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333904985/WINTERTIME_9000_Flash.img)
AAF Wintertime Image 9000 USB:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333905561/WINTERTIME_9000_USB_e2.tar.gz)

AAF Wintertime Image 910 Flash:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333906548/WINTERTIME_910_Flash.img)
AAF Wintertime Image 910 USB:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333907769/WINTERTIME_910_USB.tar.gz)

AAF Wintertime Image 900 Flash:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333908666/WINTERTIME_900_Flash.img)
AAF Wintertime Image 900 USB:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333909112/WINTERTIME_900_USB.tar.gz)

AAF Wintertime Image 91 Flash:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333910026/WINTERTIME_91_Flash.img)
AAF Wintertime Image 91 USB:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/333910510/WINTERTIME_91_USB.tar.gz)

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:12 PM
NLB8478 for 910 and 900

NLB8478-910-v1.2 for IP box 910

http://rapidshare.com/files/168818168/nlb8478-910-v1.2.rar

and for NLB8478mini_v1.2 for IP box 900

http://rapidshare.com/files/168821186/nlb8478mini-v1.2.rar

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:13 PM
AbCom IPBox9 Series / CubeRevo nlb image Unofficial Custom release

Features of NLB Image
- delay option in nlb panel for problems with newcs init card, such as nagra3 cards.
- Germans should set delay to about 20 seconds, so it will decode at bootup
- without need to restart cam.
- NFS mount as replacement for internal HDD (for SD recording only)
- HD/MPEG4 recording works too, but will studder as MPEG4 can be
upto 20Mbyte/second and with 100Mbit network card, it will never work good.
- Onscreen panel for stop/start of most features found in webif.
- Internet update function for webif and panel for now.
- Customized startup, faster load times
- Added support for
external usb serial port (PL2303 USB-Serial)
- Added binary utils
- ssh / scp / sftp (client tools)
- fw_printenv / fw_setenv (uboot environment see/change)
- strace
- cron daemon
- alternative thttp daemon (not used)
- Emus included (in /data folder, Read-Only)
new updates should be placed in /var/bin .. (see name in [] )

- [newcs] newcs 1.62 (newest 23.10.2008)

- [incubusCamd.sh4] incubus 0.5 (newest 22.10.2008)
(DISABLE TIMESHIFT TO MAKE THIS EMU WORK!)

- [mgcamd130] mgcamd 1.30 for nordic viasat users
- [mgcamd] mgcamd 1.30d
( use 1.30 if you are viasat nordic user,
for faster channel switching)
- mpcs 0.9d
- [mbox.sh40] mbox II 0.4 Build 005 (3.10.2008)
- [evocamd] evocamd

- all key files should be put into /var/keys folder.
- Samba (Windows networking sharing)
- ftp / telnet / ssh server
- terminfo for top (primarily)
- USB multiboot (see below for details on how to use it)
- supports all_noboot images too.. (except AbCom image)
- WebIf (details below)
- Bootscript for loading at every startup
- /var/S59_bootscript and remember "# chmod 755" on script

NFS Media setup howto
---------------------

Its not possible to configure a NFS mount in dgs application as DGS do not support NFS,
but in background this is handled so do not worry about choosing CIFS setup in mount manager.

the line in your /var/mount_manager_fstab should look similar to this.

cifs /mnt/nfs 10.1.12.100 /var/nfsmediashare dexter dexter NLBshare Disconnected

IMPORTANT: current release has one requirement "rule".. part of NFS sharelocation needs to include nfsmediashare ,
so your share can be /media/nfsmediashare or /movies/nfsmediashare or similar.... just remember to include that name in share.

after you configured this, you also need to enable in webif, and choose IP9000 -> Change NFS/HDD media.
you can edit the file and reboot box or you can configure in dgs application, but do not press "connect",
it will not work like this.

After you enabled it in webif, and configured the line in your mount manager, you can reboot and at next
boot you got /media mounted from your NFS server.

For this wondering why CIFS is not supported, its because CIFS do not support directio and also speed of CIFS
is worse than NFS.

WebIf
-----
-----

The webif is your control center of the NLB mod image.
Default login is: root and password: relook
If you need to update access table for ip addresses allowed to access webif, please
edit the /var/etc/httpd.conf
You find a line here ie.
A: 192.168.
Enter your network segment here, example
A: 172.24.
or a specific public ip
A: 212.242.1.12
Save file, and reboot box, and you got access to the webif.

- System information
* Processes - List current applications running on IPBox
* Change SWAP HDD - Activate Swap or disable it.
* CPU Info - get IPBox cpu info details
* System Boot information - output of "dmesg" startup of box.
can be used even if your box shows "PANIC".

- System options
* restart samba - restart windows sharing service.
* Samba status - Activate or stop samba/windows sharing services
* Change HDD filesystem - Choose between ext2/ext3 or existing.
ext2 filesystem will run FSCK (filesystem checks)
ext3 filesystem skips FSCK
* telnet status - Activate or stop telnet service
* ssh status - Activate or stop ssh service
* ftp status - Activate or stop ftp service
* Restart box - Reboot your box

- Firmware options
* Upgrade FW - Upgrade firmware from img file in /var or /media folder.
transfer .img file to /var or /media folder and select this option
to upgrade firmware.

* Multiboot - Read below for details

- USB options

* SWAP - activate or disable swap on USB key

* Format USB - format a usb pendrive/stick for use with box
- and for multiboot setup
* NOTE: USB Stick will be mounted on IP900 as HDD if above 2GB
And this means it cannot be formatted in webif on ip900.

* Mount USB - mount a USB stick on box, to access files on it
* Copy /var - make backup of /var to your usb stick
* backup db.dat to usb - copy your db.dat file to your usb stick
* restore db.dat from usb - restore db.dat (will be named db.dat.edited)
requires reboot to take effect.
* List contents of usb - list contents of usb stick, if mounted.

- IPBox options
* HDD/NFS media folder change - NOT ENABLED AS OF THIS WRITING!
* Change Fan - enable/disable fan in Ipbox.
* Show time in led - activate Time in VFD display.
* Change led - Change VFD brightness (0-7)
* stop sbox at next boot - will disable start of "satbox" application at next boot (debug)
* Assign color button - Read/Yellow/Green buttons can be assigned functions
most options above + more described below here.
WideScreen - stretch tv picture on TV's that do not do it automatically.
ecm info - show current ecm info on tv
hdd temp - Show HDD temperature on tv display
restart cam - says what it does
stop cam - -- !! --
Soft updater - run your /var/bin/soft script

* Change skin - Change the look of your menus in DGStation satbox application.
* Skin: Crash Blue
* Skin: Crash Grey
* Skin: Crash DeepBlue
* display HDD temp - show current temperature of HDD
- Emu
* Change mbox status - Stop/start mbox at next boot.
* Remember to use "change emu" also to choose this one
* Change mgcamd status - Stop/start mgcamd at next boot.
* Remember to use "change emu" also to choose this one
* Change emu - Select between evocamd / mgcamd / mbox , to be
automatically startup at boot.
* Stop Emu - Stop running emu.
* Restart Emu - Restart running emu.
* Change newcs status - choose to stop or start newcs at bootup.
* Change newcs config - Choose between both/upper/lower newcs default config
- this will overwrite your existing configuration.
* ECM - Show current ECM of provider.
* Mgcamd shares - show current connections
* Card stats - mgcamd status
* Info about cards - if gbox peer enabled, shows current list of cards.

- Keys update
* Sxxxx.Kxx Update
runs your /var/bin/soft script

EMU DEFAULT CONFIGURATIONS
--------------------------
--------------------------
mgcamd
included is a default config to run with newcs and
use internal card readers (activated default)
originally tested with Viasat and CanalDigital cards.
mbox
included is a default config to run with newcs and
use internal card readers (activated default)
Tested with CanalDigital card.
Now includes 32100.list, 32101.list with default all channel opened.
evocam
is included, but there are no defaults for anything configured!
incubusCamd
is included, but defaults are still in testing and this is a beta release of cam.

USB MULTIBOOT
-------------
-------------
- Multiboot feature gives you the option to boot off a usb pendrive/stick, so you can
more easily place as many files you wish into the root file system, with the only
limit of the usb filesystem size.
- It also uses the USB pen for /var storage, so each image will have its own setup.
- Removing the usb pen, will cause box to boot flash image.
- USB pen should be formatted in webif, before use
- other USB pen cannot be used/formatted in webif, when you are running multiboot.

Instructions for usb multiboot
------------------------------
- Format a usb pen in webif (USB Options - Format USB)
(old formatted usb sticks from 8022 and down needs reformatting)

if used in DGS box during mp3 playback or photo album, it will not work.
- Wait for an OK from formatting (takes 30-60 seconds depending on size)
- Placing firmware on usb pen procedure
- * For /media folder
- with ftp copy an .img file to the /media folder
- Only DGS / SifTeam / NLB images will work.
- * For /mnt/usb/usb0 folder
- mount usb pen in webif (USB options - Mount USB)
- select Firmware Options - Multiboot
- in field "Enter name ...." write a suitable name for image
- in "Choose file to put on usb" select image to put on usb
- in front of img file you can see location of file.
- Press "extract" to extract image to usb.
NOTE: IF NO USB PEN IS INSERTED YOU DO NOT HAVE OPTION TO INSTALL IMAGES!
OR FORMATTED CORRECTLY, ie. Windows formatted pen will NOT work.
- when finished (takes 2-3 minutes), reselect "Firmware Options - Multiboot"
- In bottom "Select USB bootimage to use" you can now see your image.
? if it is not shown and extract failed, make sure your usb was
formatted with a unix fs, ie. using format usb in webif.
- You can choose to "Change" and mark which image to load at next boot
or
- You can choose to "Delete" firmwareimage from usb.
- Selecting "Flash boot" will make box boot your flash / disable usb boot.
- Reboot box to start usb firmware.

added: NFS mount replacement for HDD SD media recording folder
* --------: - can be enabled disabled under IP9000 -> change NFS/HDD media in webif.
* - Thanks to DGS for assistance on kernel fix.
* - HD Recordings works too, but will studder! so you are warned.
* fix: NFS mount on boxes without internal hdd.
* fix: Slow NFS mount fix (thanks to semack for the help).
* added: - delay option in panel for Nagra3 cards.
* added: - Germans with nagra card should use 20 seconds and it decodes at bootup
* added: ushare for sharing through UPnP protocol (like to PS3) Thanks to Kneubi
* -----: enable/disable/restart in Webif->system options
* added: Option to run boot scripts from /var/etc in hotfix situation.
* plugins: bitrate 0.0.2 and favpip 0.7 .
* updated: newcs.xml added boxkey code to support German *** cards.
* updated: NL language files (Gman2006)

http://rapidshare.com/files/172469456/usb_all_noboot_nlb8611-v1.21.rar

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:14 PM
Official ABcom r8630 for IPBox9000HD
AB r8630_151208_change log

Bug Fixed :

- PVR trick/record length bug
- Fast scan bugs
- crash problem When schedule recording
- Nova HD EPG fixed
- crash problem after press EPG button in Bulgarian menu

Changed/improved :
- add DVB and TTX subtitle support
- Change Date format(dd.mm.yyyy)
- add support for DreCam - You need installed "addon_DreCam_support...."
- improved LAN connection speed (now is speedy)
- for 9000HD : add post descramble option with CAM?s
You can record scrambled channel and descramble before playback:
Go to record files list, select scrambled record, press Record button, select CAM with card
for descramble and press OK. STB create new descrambled file.
- support youth protectioon
- support nfs mount recording
. remove access to /media/
. mount remote directory to /media
. mount -o nolock,soft IPIRECTORY /media/
- display video resolution in info banner
- upgrade Finnish, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Czech and Slovak languages
- Support HDMI with compressed Dolby digital audio
- Add Front scroll function when channel name is long.
- When schedule recording, remove timeshift buffer.
- new AB setting for Astra 19.2, HotBird 13 and Astra 23.5
- installed plugins: mail, weather, bitrate , tetris, pong, sudoku, favpip

instalation
copy "addon_version-9000HD_sh4.ipk" to /tmp
connect to box with webinterface ( write IP adress of your box to internet browser)
use login/password : root/ipbox
go to menu addons
select manual
press install
wait for STB reboot

Abcom Image v8630 for IP box9000

http://rapidshare.com/files/173975135/Abcom_official_image_v8630_for_IP9000.rar
Drecam addon

http://rapidshare.com/files/173973017/dreCam_version-9000HD_sh4.rar
Drecam and Mgcamd 1.31 addon for IPbox9000

http://rapidshare.com/files/173975776/DreCam_addon_with_mgcamd_1.31_version-9000HD_sh4.rar

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:14 PM
NeutrinoHD 0.2.0 Nightly Build 91hd und VIZYON 800HD

http://www.2shared.com/file/10674833/ca7c7970/release_020_cuberevo-250hd_fla.html

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:15 PM
PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut - 91HD

| PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut |
---------------------------

Vielen Dank an uncle.f f?r die Mitarbeit an dieser Release!

Features
========

- Basierend auf DGS 11577
- HD Sender funktionieren ruckelfrei, dank gefixter Treiber.
- newcs, mgcamd-1.33, incubus und mbox sind eingebaut, allerdings sind nur newcs und mgcamd vorkonfiguriert.
- Aktuelles stabiles busybox 1.15.3 eingebaut.
Die shell Kommandos funktionieren damit alle, und die shell hat eine permanente history.
Ausserdem ist noch der Texteditor nano f?r die Konsole beigef?gt.
- Eigener Kartentreiber.
- Streaming Player von sbox gefixt (Server part):
Funktioniert jetzt auch mit verschl?sselten Kan?len, Qualit?t des Streams besser.
- Bootzeit verk?rzt
- Farbtasten mit Skripten belegt, um emus zu wechseln (siehe weiter unten)
- und weitere kleine ?nderungen ...

?nderungen
=============
Allgemein:
- NFS share kann als Festplatten ersatz benutzt werden
- Support f?r DRE-Cam's
- Hinzugef?gt: mg_launcher f?r Leute die mit dem normalen mgcamd probleme haben.
- Update: WebIf 1.5
- Update: Busybox 1.15.3
- Update: Sqlite 3.6.21
- Update: e2fsprogs 1.41.9

sbox:
- Fix: auto mounting funktioniert wieder
- Fix: connected und disconnected werden in der mount_manager_fstab nicht mehr ?bersetzt
- Fix: Der EPG Parser bleibt nicht mehr h?ngen auf Kan?len mit nur now&next information (danke an kneubi)
- Funktion von PgUp/Down buttons und Buttons in den Kanal- und Favoritenlisten getauscht
- Timeshift kann mit dem Stop button beendet werden
- Aufnahmewiedergabe kann nun auch direkt in der Dateiliste gestoppt werden
- Normaler Lautst?rke balken wird im Videoplayer angezeigt
- Passwortabfragen k?nnen nun generell per Option An- oder Abgeschalten werden (Im Men? Kindersicherung)
- Die per Kanal abgespeicherten Lautst?rken werden beim umschalten sofort angewendet
- In der Kanalliste kann mit der blauen Taste Alphabetisch sortiert werden, anstatt zu den Favoriten zu springen.
Die Favoriten sind weiterhin ?ber die FAV Taste erreichbar.
- Multicast im Streaming Player funktioniert wieder
- Unicast Option im Streaming Player entfernt. Wer nur unicast braucht sollte lieber WebTV im Webif verwenden.
- WWW taste auf der Fb kann ein skript zugewiesen werden, /var/bin/www.sh
- Neuer Men?punkt Wettervorhersage im Hauptmen?
- OSD Screenshots im WebIf funktionieren jetzt

Konfiguration
=============
Die Imagespezifischen Konfigurationen liegen in /var/etc.

boot_services.cfg
Hier wird festgelegt welche Dienste beim Boot gestartet werden.
Dienste sind z.b. samba, nfs, newcs, etc.
Ausserdem werden hier der skin und der standard emu eingestellt.

my.zooms
Liste von zooms die verf?gbar sind.
Wird vom Gr?nen Knopf benutzt.

my.ethaddr
Wenn die Box abst?rzt oder nicht richtig heruntergefahren wird, dann ?ndert sich beim n?chsten boot die mac Adresse
der Netzwerkkarte.
In dieser Datei kann man eine feste mac adresse eintragen, die immer erhalten bleibt, auch nach abst?rzen.
Beispiel f?r den Inhalt: 12:BB:CD
Man kann nur die letzten drei stellen der Adresse ?ndern, die ersten drei sind immer 00:13:18.
Existiert die Datei nicht, dann wird automatisch die aktuelle Adresse verwendet.

nonstandard_encoding

Mit dem Skript scrplg-fan-disable.sh kann der L?fter bei Boxen ohne HDD dauerhaft abgeschaltet werden.
Dazu das Skript im Script plugin ausf?hren.

Funktionen auf Farbtasten
=========================

Rot => Favpip
Gelb => Emu neustarten
Gr?n => Zoommodus wechseln.

Viel Spass,
pacco

http://hotfile.com/dl/23911664/c8466aa/PGI-91-v0.5.zip.html

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:16 PM
PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut - 900HD

PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut |

Features
========

- newcs, mgcamd-1.33, incubus und mbox sind eingebaut, allerdings sind nur newcs und mgcamd vorkonfiguriert.
Die shell Kommandos funktionieren damit alle, und die shell hat eine permanente history.
- Eigener Kartentreiber.
Funktioniert jetzt auch mit verschl?sselten Kan?len, Qualit?t des Streams besser.
- Bootzeit verk?rzt

?nderungen
=============
Allgemein:
- Support f?r DRE-Cam's
- Hinzugef?gt: mg_launcher f?r Leute die mit dem normalen mgcamd probleme haben.

sbox:
- Fix: connected und disconnected werden in der mount_manager_fstab nicht mehr ?bersetzt
- Fix: Der EPG Parser bleibt nicht mehr h?ngen auf Kan?len mit nur now&next information (danke an kneubi)
- Funktion von PgUp/Down buttons und Buttons in den Kanal- und Favoritenlisten getauscht
- Passwortabfragen k?nnen nun generell per Option An- oder Abgeschalten werden (Im Men? Kindersicherung)
- Die per Kanal abgespeicherten Lautst?rken werden beim umschalten sofort angewendet
- In der Kanalliste kann mit der blauen Taste Alphabetisch sortiert werden, anstatt zu den Favoriten zu springen.
- Unicast Option im Streaming Player entfernt. Wer nur unicast braucht sollte lieber WebTV im Webif verwenden.

Konfiguration
=============

boot_services.cfg

my.zooms

my.ethaddr
Wenn die Box abst?rzt oder nicht richtig heruntergefahren wird, dann ?ndert sich beim n?chsten boot die mac Adresse
der Netzwerkkarte.
In dieser Datei kann man eine feste mac adresse eintragen, die immer erhalten bleibt, auch nach abst?rzen.
Man kann nur die letzten drei stellen der Adresse ?ndern, die ersten drei sind immer 00:13:18.
Existiert die Datei nicht, dann wird automatisch die aktuelle Adresse verwendet.

nonstandard_encoding

Mit dem Skript scrplg-fan-disable.sh kann der L?fter bei Boxen ohne HDD dauerhaft abgeschaltet werden.

Rot => Favpip
Gelb => Emu neustarten

Viel Spass,
pacco

http://hotfile.com/dl/23914409/457df1d/PGI-900-v0.5.zip.html

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:16 PM
PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut - 9000HD

| PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut |

Features
========

- Eigener Kartentreiber.
- Bootzeit verk?rzt

?nderungen
=============
Allgemein:
- Support f?r DRE-Cam's

sbox:

Konfiguration
=============

boot_services.cfg

my.zooms

my.ethaddr
der Netzwerkkarte.

nonstandard_encoding

Rot => Favpip
Gelb => Emu neustarten

Viel Spass,
pacco

http://hotfile.com/dl/23915900/3f6ac52/PGI-9000-v0.5.zip.html

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:17 PM
PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut - 910HD

PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut |

Features
========

- Eigener Kartentreiber.
- Bootzeit verk?rzt

?nderungen
=============
Allgemein:
- Support f?r DRE-Cam's

sbox:

Konfiguration
=============

boot_services.cfg

my.zooms

my.ethaddr
der Netzwerkkarte.

nonstandard_encoding

Rot => Favpip
Gelb => Emu neustarten

Viel Spass,
pacco

http://www.2shared.com/file/10624812/47ada414/PGI-910-v05.html

antox
16th January, 2010, 05:17 PM
PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut - 7000HD

| PGI v0.5, H?llenbrut |

Features
========

- Eigener Kartentreiber.
- Bootzeit verk?rzt

?nderungen
=============
Allgemein:
- Support f?r DRE-Cam's

sbox:

Konfiguration
=============

boot_services.cfg

my.zooms

my.ethaddr
der Netzwerkkarte.

nonstandard_encoding

Rot => Favpip
Gelb => Emu neustarten

Viel Spass,
pacco

http://www.2shared.com/file/10625278/4409083f/PGI-7000-v05.html

aftermath
13th March, 2010, 09:03 AM

What is new

-Roumanian language(superonic,costel_mbc,neutrin,otheitis,cip y_1982,run canion)
-fixed newcs start.

Thanks Lareq and the PKT team

DOWNLOAD IMAGE 43 MB

get it here (http://rapidshare.com/files/362702073/PKT_091.gz)

follow this thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f95/getting-cross-epg-work-e2-images-64930/#post394928 to get crossEPG working ( beware when scanning EPG it takes a very long time, so dont think box has crashed as it will eventualy finish its job).

grizzlyt
9th June, 2010, 04:10 PM
AAF WM Image IPBOX HD
http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/1358a0302jpg.jpg
Changes since the Spirit of Spring image:

GIT rev1057
+ Fix freesat EPG
+ Stream Proxy improved
+ Fix kernel STM22
+ Based now up to 95% on the Git
+ Szap Kernel
+ Git Player2
+ Enigma2 06/2010
+ Only tuner, front panel and CI driver from Tideglo 0.96
- Optimization is still in beta

AAF M3465
+ szap (TV screen during the boot process is already possible in under 30 seconds)
+ szaplong for virtually seamless transition into E2
+ progress bar on display during boot (optional)
+ Fixed text buttons in MC
+ FullHD icons in the info bar in 1080i and HD Ready channel icons in 720p resolutions.

szap Info:

szap l?sst sich unter
-> Men? -> AAF Panel -> Einstellungen -> Szap Config
- szap - Ja
aktivieren
http://s2.imgimg.de/uploads/22414a543epng.png
szaplong:
ist eine Zusatzfunktion die den in szap gew?hlten Kanal mit dem E2 Kanal synchronisiert so das ein nahezu nahtloser ?bergang m?glich ist.

szap_frontend:
0 benutze Tuner1
1 benutze Tuner2

Filehosting 9000 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/396827764/9000_HD_Flashimage.img)
9000 HD Full USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396838350/9000_HD_USBFULL_image.tar.gz)
9000 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396834508/9000_HD_USB_image.tar.gz)

910 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/396822552/910_HD_Flashimage.img)
910 HD Full USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396824032/910_HD_USBFULL_image.tar.gz)
910 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396823076/910_HD_USB_image.tar.gz)

900 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/396816937/900_HD_Flashimage.img)
900 HD Full USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396821136/900_HD_USBFULL_image.tar.gz)
900 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396819977/900_HD_USB_image.tar.gz)

91 HD Flash (http://rapidshare.com/files/396813380/91_HD_Flashimage.img)
91 HD Full USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396815629/91_HD_USBFULL_image.tar.gz)
91 HD USB (http://rapidshare.com/files/396813911/91_HD_USB_image.tar.gz)

grizzlyt
22nd June, 2010, 04:42 PM
ACT E2 096 rev 1 mod Tideglo 0.9.6 usb
Changelog Tideglo release 0.9.6 :

* fixed many bugs with multidescrambling (now you should be able to descramble 2 channels on different tuners)
* fixed some player memory fault
* update Enigma2 CVS to 25/05/2010
Changelog 0.9.6 ACTeam :
* removed ACTemumager changed by friendlyuse emumanager
* added in emumanager incubus 100,110,116
* channellist can be download in actpanel -subtitles selection merged into audio selection=yellow button
* added start/stop services for drobbear,Crontab
* fixed playback recorded files(thanx tideglo)
* default skin is infinity -added 3 other skins with caminfo,caid,cryptinfo
* changed spinner,add restart logo
* fixed cam start at full reboot
* small fixes and enhanced some panels

* extra plugins:
* crossepg
* divxplayer(plays only divx files)
* glass sysinfo -enhanced epg
* permanent recording
thanx to Tideglo for the nightly build image and the betatesters

Downloads:

CubeRevo-250hd/91HD (http://www2.hostinoo.com/gcujo418q209/ACT_096_E2_91_rev_usb.tar.gz.htm)

CubeRevo-mini/900HD (http://www2.hostinoo.com/ei918fn1jg8a/ACT_096_E2_900_rev_usb.tar.gz.html)

CubeRevo-mini2/910HD (http://www2.hostinoo.com/0hg0q5p44tss/ACT_096_E2_910_rev_usb.tar.gz.htm)

CubeRevo/9000HD (http://www2.hostinoo.com/oazjgdwi6k5e/ACT_096_E2_9000_rev_usb.tar.gz.html)

Known bugs:
subtitle selection may crash if there no subs(empty list) to chose
if you find any other bugs please report it so that the team can fix that in the next release

with best regards from the Satboxteam former ACT Team