PDA

View Full Version : 8D0907558E immo off

cruuz
12th April, 2014, 09:07 AM
Hello,

I need an immo off for this old a4 because the dashboard got faulty. Can sombody please help me?

Thanks - cruuz

haroutioun
12th April, 2014, 09:37 AM
Hello, I need an immo off for this old a4 because the dashboard got faulty. Can sombody please help me? 255309 Thanks - cruuz
Hello.
your file off

cruuz
12th April, 2014, 10:48 AM
thank you haroutioun,

but unfortunately both are not working, immo led is blinking :(

haroutioun
12th April, 2014, 11:14 AM
thank you haroutioun,

but unfortunately both are not working, immo led is blinking :(
hI.
my loaded file can start your car i am sure %100.but the problem with u.
1) first if we do immo off this not mean must go out the dash immo led,with immo off the car can start but immo led be still blink.in your first post u write us need immo off (because the dashboard got faulty) so you can't stop immo led off,because the dash faulty.
2) what happening with you give us little info,after u write my immo off file,car start after 1 second stop engine??? or what going on with u ???. to know how we help u.

audivwauto
12th April, 2014, 12:31 PM
that's right what you saying Haroution .....the first thing Cruuz must do is a diagnostic test check faults then ask very easy to code try my immo off..
that's not a me7.5 ? I loaded as old 24c02

cruuz
13th April, 2014, 10:40 PM
thanks friends, immo problem solved!
best immo without fault codes was abrites ;)
my dash was blinking because it was new and key was not adapted. after I adapted key everything fine. Becauce my engine is damageded to i could not start it, therefore i was looking at immo led.

Thanky you al lot ;)