PDA

View Full Version : opel corsa c need pincode..

antwnhszr
13th April, 2014, 11:21 AM
hello . i have one corsa c and must be replace thw ecu because the ecu from car burn it....i try to read with the carprog but the message is:ecunot response..i try and with mpps and : ecu not found.now i buy one used ecu and i need the pincode from car.
the VIN is: W0L0XCF6844266173.
any one guy can help me?
thank you all.
regard's

bearheroes
13th April, 2014, 11:32 AM
Pin from Vin is possible for non european models.
With ori carprog is very easy to read this ecu.

darrenhyland
13th April, 2014, 11:44 AM
Use carprog to read and reset new ecu......use opcom to read pin in eeprom menu of instruments cluster.......check firmware version is 1.39 in opcom......if higher it will not connect to instruments (you will need to downgrade firmware using loader - use search function)........code in new ecm using pin pulled from instruments.....in menu select ecm installed only.......ign off for 1 min then on and clear all faults in ecm and immo......job done.

antwnhszr
13th April, 2014, 11:45 AM
the ecu is burn it....not comunication with any diagnostic tool , carprog , mpps ....
thank you for your time

darrenhyland
13th April, 2014, 11:54 AM
the ecu is burn it....not comunication with any diagnostic tool , carprog , mpps ....
thank you for your time
That s why i explained what to do above.........you don't need old ecu.........fit new ecu and use carprog to read and reset pin and vin........use opcom to pull pin for original ecu from instruments eeprom menu........code in as described.