PDA

View Full Version : SAAB 93 2004

madmanc
14th April, 2014, 03:43 PM
hi guys after a little help if possible.
from this cim dump am I correct the pin is NHVI

this car has been tore to pieces and sat in bits for 7 months , I havnt got a clue what has been done to it nor do the owners, its not a job I want to get involved with but garage has begged me.......

original problem was key wouldn't turn that's all info known for sure

in diags the security time was set 22h40m in immobiliser vin change count was 1 and security reset 10 key transponder shows in progress it shows cim not programmed , the cim hasn't had the eeprom disturbed . so im unsure if this original cim or not , the following code is stored B1445 - <Unknown DTC> (01) - Present.

vin is YS3FB45D041036884..

the keys work the central locking so am I right thinking these are the original keys.? I do think its had cim replaced and not programmed . what you guys think ?

ninja123
15th April, 2014, 07:26 AM
your keys are defo programmed to cim as remote control is programmed same time as immob, these keys are common to fail, do you have anything to read the key with?
your pincode is correct and the vin is stored.

And this job sounds like a nightmare from the off :)

ninja

madmanc
15th April, 2014, 09:00 AM
yup nightmare !!! im not sure it has a steering lock module on the car ill have to go and check is I know there a full steering collum in the boot and the knuckle at bottom isn't connected on the fitted one lol !! am I correct in thinking that the steering lock module is coded to cim and key ? I suspect it had been swapped and not programmed to the cim or car , the key doesn't turn and in display it says steering lock malfunction bla bla bla .............. many thanks for your assistance . I will se if I can get the key checked!!

lonczyn
15th April, 2014, 12:14 PM
hi i have saab 93 2004r and key fob doesnt open and close car. fob is transmitting something but without a pin i cant do a shit in this car. can you read this pin for me from this cim dump

madmanc
15th April, 2014, 02:59 PM
pin FKJB open your own thread in future haha

hi i have saab 93 2004r and key fob doesnt open and close car. fob is transmitting something but without a pin i cant do a shit in this car. can you read this pin for me from this cim dump

Bllinda
15th April, 2014, 07:57 PM

The machine has 2003 during the birth :joyous:.
XXXFF46Y03xxxxxxx

madmanc
18th April, 2014, 03:34 PM
thanks
your keys are defo programmed to cim as remote control is programmed same time as immob, these keys are common to fail, do you have anything to read the key with?
your pincode is correct and the vin is stored.

And this job sounds like a nightmare from the off :)

ninja

both keys checked , id46 pcf7946 keys id are 78Bec924 and 1cd61328 . both keys are in the cim dump . there is no steering lock module on the car , I need to locate one. am I correct in thinking they are part of the immo system and if so any way to code the via dump or virginise etc etc ,, many thanks

DjRomeoR
25th April, 2014, 07:40 AM
Hello,

I dont wanna create new thread sow maybe can help me hear .
To me need to know from CIM module pin code
here dump:

Thank you.

lonczyn
30th May, 2014, 02:40 PM
thank you mates

qubits
15th December, 2014, 05:57 AM
Hello,

I dont wanna create new thread sow maybe can help me hear .
To me need to know from CIM module pin code
here dump:

Thank you.

Pin is 6QXY