PDA

View Full Version : Launch Creader VII

radioman
15th April, 2014, 01:44 AM
Hi.I need download file for this tool "Launch Creader VII" for Audi,VW,Opel Ford...
have this format.Thanks.

planktom
13th August, 2015, 02:48 PM
up!
bought a creader VII "full" ,"all languages" "OBD and full diagnose"...and so on
delivered was an obd scanner without any diagnose function...useless ;-(
manual says "go to crecorder.com and register for updates" but its
impossible to register the creader VII cause its not in the dropdown menue...wtf?
ok...called the seller and he says "it can diagnose the full system for all cars"...blabla
there?s no diagnose data on the crappy thing !
ok...saw on the back of tghe creader some internet adresses and was able to register the thing on dbscar.com
next i found the downloads but by trying to do so there?s a message that i only can download 5 softs and then my
shopping carts would be deleted....ok...selected the firmware ,the update manager,fiat,porsche and volvo
and that counts five ! after trying hours i was able to get these on the creader but how can i get the other makes
described? in the moment its just an obd scanner with the possibility to diagnose three car makes and it only
offers chinese and english language.i need it in the shop to get a quick overview why the customers MIL is on
its a VW workshop but the last time we get more and more other makes to repair.
any solutions for getting a full working creader ?

thx in advance : tom

ps.launcheurope couldn?t help cause the creader VII is only for the chinese market

sideshow
22nd August, 2015, 01:52 PM
don't waste money on code reader vii
I got it ages ago and I registered it with dbscar and at first I could not download anything for it
then they gave me 5 manufacturers but since I was trying to learn how to do it
I selected 5 bad manufacturers that I never need
so now its even more useless

I now soend money on the launch ipad app and it can do so much more
I buy only the manifacturers I need and if I need anew one it only costs me 100 dollars
so I slowly build it up

planktom
28th August, 2015, 02:53 PM
in the meantime we?ve got an creader CRP129 from Launch europe
that has all the manufacturers on the tf Card delivered....Price is ok and it works
when i look at the stored data on the cf Card it Shows "CR VII" for the makes...

should be the same Programm as the CR VII but has all the languages
and only engine Airbag abs and climate control to choose
copie of the files doesnt work on the chinese Thing ...Looks like ist

only working with the right Serial number ...any Solutions?
thanks in advance...tom