PDA

View Full Version : live sport streaming on bet365, free ?

Saltire
16th April, 2014, 10:22 PM
I have seen that bet365 apparently show great quality Live "free" sports feeds such as various football games etc.

Anyway, I have registered for their site and I see now that it says I need to deposit ?10.

Can someone please tell me, does that ?10 cover you for all the Live Streams basically unless you closed your account or something like that ?

I am not really a gambler although I may have a small flutter once in a while, but that's about it, so the Live streaming is more what I am interested in and
not the Gambling side of it.

Anyway, does anyone know the in's and out's of how this all works please, just want to know incase I deposit ?10 and then find that I also need to keep
funding the account to see more and more Live Sports etc.

p.s
what like is the quality of the Live streams if watching on a computer with a half decent internet connection ?

Thanks guys :)

Meat-Head
17th April, 2014, 07:44 AM
No idea stick your ?10 in and find out, if its useless either waste said money, or think to your self, ?10 is the cost if a super fattening burger from joes cafe.

Why do you want to watch 22 grown sweaty men kicking an inflated pigs bladder round a muddy field?
or watching blokes riding tesco burgers in their raw form.

Saltire
17th April, 2014, 02:23 PM
No idea stick your ?10 in and find out, if its useless either waste said money, or think to your self, ?10 is the cost if a super fattening burger from joes cafe.

Why do you want to watch 22 grown sweaty men kicking an inflated pigs bladder round a muddy field?
or watching blokes riding tesco burgers in their raw form.

LOL, yea, I guess I should just try it and see, nothing to lose really, I will go for it later on this evening :)

super jumbe
17th April, 2014, 11:12 PM
I have a live sports and movies streaming on programme on PC, if you need just let me know.

Saltire
17th April, 2014, 11:35 PM
I have a live sports and movies streaming on programme on PC, if you need just let me know.

Pm sent mate, cheers :)

super jumbe
18th April, 2014, 12:04 AM
Lads file to big to upload on dk, I will send you the link to load the file tomorrow.

Meat-Head
18th April, 2014, 11:19 AM
Ask a moderator if you can put the link in a text file upload

super jumbe
18th April, 2014, 03:56 PM
202mb my rapidshare account suspended for not using it.
This shoftware you will able to watch footy and moves works just like a real box, I will try to open another rapidshare please wait I need time.

Saltire
18th April, 2014, 05:50 PM
202mb my rapidshare account suspended for not using it.
This shoftware you will able to watch footy and moves works just like a real box, I will try to open another rapidshare please wait I need time.

Cheers mate, I think there are other large file sharing sites apart from rapidshare, I cant remember though, sure there is though, just saying :)

super jumbe
19th April, 2014, 02:11 PM
Sorry pals just can not load any were, please let me know how to make a link for people to download, file 202mb.

footycard steve
20th April, 2014, 02:52 PM
you can watch the live streams as long as you have money in your account but you cant watch football from premier league or others that are shown by uk providers and the screen is also just a small box maybe 3 x 3 inches,even if you stream from laptop etc to your tv its still a small screen to watch.

flyingpig
20th April, 2014, 03:13 PM
You could sign up for Dropbox....?? Then give us all access tothe public folder with it in?

FP.

Meat-Head
20th April, 2014, 07:19 PM
Sj
An and (iShit Failiure)

sj make up a hotmail account with sky drive , email 'yourself' the fifile then

1) enable public access

2) share the name/password like a used neeedle

Saltire
20th April, 2014, 09:30 PM
Super Jumbe, you going to try it mate ? There has to be a way, must be a way, here is some sites I seen >>

https://www.wetransfer.com/
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/
DropSend - Email large files and send large files (http://www.dropsend.com/)
Send large files: 10 best services for sharing big files | News | TechRadar (http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/cloud-services/send-large-files-10-of-the-best-services-for-sharing-big-files-1181486)

miaz45
29th September, 2014, 01:47 PM
Super Jumbe, do you still have the software? Would you be able to send me the the download link.

Thanks

Meat-Head
30th September, 2014, 07:21 PM
Hi miA welcome to dk the worlds best website, chances are sj put the USB stick with the file on and a random passing army tank ran over it as he did his shoe laces, or its floating around b&q car park failing that consifircared by PayPal

nutter20
18th November, 2014, 06:52 AM
Hi mate what site u getting sport and movies Ian struggling cheers