11th June, 2008, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know what the others are for as 7 is for n*l

nagrarom3
nagrarom10
nagrarom11

cheers

Devilfish
11th June, 2008, 10:48 PM
The rom is basically the smartcard that VM customers get when they subscribe to a package. Over the years, the cards have been changed/improved and new cards have been sent out with different roms. These are simply different revisions.

Rom3 is now defunct and not used but the others are still in circulation. Rom7 is the main one, the other have been sending out fake keys but have recently been hacked and so all 3 will AU now.

Femalelizzard
12th June, 2008, 12:12 AM
rom 11 is the most common and i always get good results for some reason the rom 10 i cant get to work :guns:

ps use a rom 11 image

ruprect
12th June, 2008, 06:13 PM
I think I have only seen rom 10 get the right code once in dublin. I have all 3 enabled running evocam, as long as the right key is in there then it is all OK.

A problem would be the andromeda/blade quad gbox transfer function. It may (not sure) be possible to transfer incorrect keys from keylist.txt (the evocam file) to nagra (the gbox file). When you do the key transfer plugin feature it picks the top 2 codes, and presumes they are correct.

So if running andromeda/blade and doing gbox transfers it would be best to only have rom 7 enabled, in dublin anyway.

gbox is really only needed for chirpy sagems anyway.

BRIN_1307
13th June, 2008, 01:23 PM
i just copy all roms onto dbox, i live in TW area but i fink its using nagrarom 7

ibizara
14th June, 2008, 02:06 AM
thanks for the replies guys thats cleared it all up for me :)