PDA

View Full Version : AVDI CLONE KILL GATWAY ON W221

ttzag
18th April, 2014, 04:36 PM
hi
what procedures after avdi clone kill ZGW (except buy another one) to restore car normally ?
car star normally, all lights and messages on dash is on, transmission , ABS ,EPC , adaptive brake etc....
motor fan always on . old KM still appear on dash .
no backup files . STAR connect only with ZGW the fault is ( incorrect coding) .

thanx

javyb
18th April, 2014, 04:39 PM
Try connect to car and enter mileage you want. Don't click on read km just write km it may restore gateway like on the w204, 212 etc

PremierD
18th April, 2014, 04:39 PM
Prepare to have the piss ripped out of you mate :)

ttzag
18th April, 2014, 04:51 PM
Prepare to have the piss ripped out of you mate :)

its not my work mate ,, friend call me for it and i will go to him tomorrow , but before going i want to listen to some suggestions from DK members .

nomis
18th April, 2014, 06:58 PM
Try connect to car and enter mileage you want. Don't click on read km just write km it may restore gateway like on the w204, 212 etc

But if he have original .. :)

cklair
18th April, 2014, 11:53 PM
I have original.it has killed 2 ZGW.ONE time I got away with turning CEL off with devlper mode second time paid for it

ttzag
19th April, 2014, 06:02 PM
Repaired by star developer , but still assyst plus unavailable in dash

sent from Tapatalk

chriskross
19th April, 2014, 06:25 PM
Repaired by star developer , but still assyst plus unavailable in dash

sent from Tapatalk

What do you make with developer mode to repair it,

ttzag
19th April, 2014, 06:40 PM
First out of developer I follow the fault in ZGW , it take me to programming offline and it's done , now star can connect to all control modules in car but still all messages appear .
Now in developer I brought another same car and copy all variant code and it's ok .

sent from Tapatalk

pepi
19th April, 2014, 10:29 PM
I have original.it has killed 2 ZGW.ONE time I got away with turning CEL off with devlper mode second time paid for it

I am using original AVDI and never had problems on W221, I always read eep and flash for backup and after that make an correction using battery charger to protect drain of battery while process is going on.

benzstop
20th April, 2014, 10:09 PM
221 you have to read and save cgw flash and eeprom first then you make change, if not you may have to replace few as the file from another car does not work