PDA

View Full Version : ds downloading help

fish.cake
14th June, 2009, 08:34 PM
Right im new to these forums and this is my first post lol so hi there! :D

I want to download games for my ds, i got a sd card for my mobile phone, and i was wondering could i use that to put games on for my ds? And also do i definately need a r4 for it to connect? Im guessing u have to right?

Im not totaly stupid even though i might seem it with that last question lol!! I just want to make sure! Thanks!

flam
14th June, 2009, 09:12 PM
Hi fishcake...you need to get yourself an r4 or eqivalent, and a micro sd card....2gb or 4 gb. is it a normal ds or a dsi??

fish.cake
14th June, 2009, 09:13 PM
Its ds lite not the dsi though. I got a sd card for my phone, would that be ok? And if it is i just need to get a r4 card?

flam
14th June, 2009, 09:21 PM
hi mate...you need the r4 but you'll also need a MICRO SD card are this firs into the r4 cartridge m8.

fish.cake
14th June, 2009, 09:23 PM
Lol thanks. How would i put the games onto the sd card and where can i download games from, would downloading from utorrent be ok?

flam
14th June, 2009, 09:26 PM
HI mate...any torrent site will do....files are really small so generally take less than a minute. you'll get a usb micro sd adapter with ya r4 m8....then just drag and drop...happy days!!

fish.cake
14th June, 2009, 09:32 PM
ahh thanks flam!!!

opsmonkey
15th June, 2009, 01:10 AM
join...

GBA Roms, NDS Roms, We have all the Roms - The Epitome of Emulation! (http://www.romulation.net)

its free and there are thousands of DS ROM's..
I must have over 400 ROMS from there now..

never had a problem with any of them on my R4SDHC