PDA

View Full Version : dpf off edc17c47

kospoz
23rd April, 2014, 10:06 PM
hi a little help here please i have read with galletto boot mode the vag edc17c47 and i have this original file in attachment.I played with it with winols and the file that i writed the car is not starting and the fans is turning like crazy!I saw that i have different check sum with the original(104F) and the other has 104D.Can anybody help me here if my modified dpf off file is ok and correct the checksum?One more question when i tried to start the car i had connected to ecu the resistors is that a problem?I did this because is difficult to resolder again the resistors.

jolidj
26th April, 2014, 02:01 PM
if fun start you need to correct chk. but in theory your interface correct chk automaticly. thith ori file the car start ok??

digi men
26th April, 2014, 03:12 PM
Try this, corected in winols !

atomiczen
28th April, 2014, 10:43 AM
hi a little help here please i have read with galletto boot mode the vag edc17c47 and i have this original file in attachment.I played with it with winols and the file that i writed the car is not starting and the fans is turning like crazy!I saw that i have different check sum with the original(104F) and the other has 104D.Can anybody help me here if my modified dpf off file is ok and correct the checksum?One more question when i tried to start the car i had connected to ecu the resistors is that a problem?I did this because is difficult to resolder again the resistors.
never try to start the car with resistors on it!!!

morgano
28th April, 2014, 04:34 PM
With ecu in bootmode is normal car doesn't start. Fw is not running ;) so no engine management, is like attaching a brick to the wires.

Regards,

jolidj
30th April, 2014, 07:59 AM
sure , the resistor remooved bye ecu after mod it.