PDA

View Full Version : Tuning File Supplier Reccomendations

turner
23rd April, 2014, 11:27 PM
Hi

I keep being let down by the guy I have been using for tuning files, it would seem that as he is getting busier he doesn't have enough time to do files for me within a reasonable timescale. I suppose that happens when you work alone and produce good work!

So I am looking for recommendations for a good file supplier, I know there are sponsors on this forum, but they pay to be here and I have no way of knowing the quality of their work...

I need files for Petrol and Diesel, turbo and non-turbo including current models of most makes of car.

So a broad spread of vehicles. I prefer where possible to read ecu's on-the-bench to ensure a good backup is available, which is obviously essential for boot-mode only ecu's, but I do it this way anyway just in case ...

I would really appreciate any feedback from forum members on people they use, maybe even from members here that can supply files themselves, you can PM details if you are shy

magnacin
23rd April, 2014, 11:40 PM
Check this website. I have bought some files from them that work ok.
Tuningfiles.com - Ultimate Shop for chip tuning tools and files (http://www.tuningfiles.com)
there is also this one ECU Remap/Engine Tuning/Chip Tuning/DPF/EGR Removal/Diesel Tuning (http://www.ecovehicletuning.com/) but more expensive and haven't tried them.

ominimicu
24th April, 2014, 12:00 AM
i usually deliver files in like 20 min. depends on the mood :D and if cat wont take my chair!
Automotive Solution Partner Chiptuning-DPF-EGR removal and Automotive software modifications (http://www.automotivesp.com)

StepOn Chiptuning
24th April, 2014, 09:21 AM
We finish mod files for maximum time waiting of 100min , but can be finished for 15min also

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

turner
24th April, 2014, 12:52 PM
When I say a reasonable time-scale, what I mean is something like the same day!

I have been waiting 4 weeks now for a file and cant get an answer from the guy!

So, I dont want quick or copied files, I am looking for a good supplier that offers to do the work in a reasonable time-scale with good files, that's not too much to ask for is it?

kennfeld
24th April, 2014, 06:17 PM
strange some guys that need help less as one year ago to EGR OFF a car now offer professionnal chiptuning in x minutes

Great
that's a amazing UP !

morgano
24th April, 2014, 06:58 PM
Let's see who comes and offer 14 min/file to beat stepon :)

Regards,

ominimicu
24th April, 2014, 10:57 PM
I once did a file in like 5 minutes...but after taht i had to flush the toilet...so the crap would go away ! :D

StepOn Chiptuning
24th April, 2014, 11:53 PM
Let's see who comes and offer 14 min/file to beat stepon :)

Regards,

Thanks Morgano

Case you have see is sure in time with low level of tuning file per day. :)

For us is important quality of modification .
For now with this frequency of files max time waiting is 100 min. Sure if we have more files all of our buyers will be informed for little long max time of waiting.

Thanks again for your good comment for us.

2guys
26th April, 2014, 02:25 AM
have me in mind too..........