PDA

View Full Version : BDM100 Software question (bypass Checksum correction)

deFre
24th April, 2014, 03:29 PM
Hello, have a question

I have a BDM100 using it on Bosch Med9.1 AUDI RS3

Reading works with V1255 CMD software, but refuses to write due "unknown file". Just to let you know, the software/hardware works great with other cars, it is only due to the file validation / checksum check CMD does.

Is there a way (patch) that bypasses the checksum / file validation ? Just need it to write no-matter the checksum/file

The BDM also works with DimSport software , but that version does not recognise MED9.1 and hence does not allow to read / write the Flash (buttons grayed out)

filecloud
24th April, 2014, 05:20 PM
Hello
Use original EVC BDM100 Software. It fully supports MED9.1.x for CEPA/CEPB engines and writes exactly what you want.
greetings,
filecloud

morgano
24th April, 2014, 07:00 PM
Why not flash the mod obd?? And keep backup untouched for disaster recovery matters.

Regards,

deFre
24th April, 2014, 08:38 PM
It's not the official version, so I think it will brick if I use it with the official software ?

Hello
Use original EVC BDM100 Software. It fully supports MED9.1.x for CEPA/CEPB engines and writes exactly what you want.
greetings,
filecloud

deFre
24th April, 2014, 08:39 PM
ECU is OBD write protected it seems

Why not flash the mod obd?? And keep backup untouched for disaster recovery matters.

Regards,

J_amb_o
26th April, 2014, 10:39 PM
Your tuning RS3's with clone tool? Does the customer know?!

jannis
26th April, 2014, 11:08 PM
why not? if is good quality clone is not any diferent from original tool !!!!!!!
dont be so upside

deFre
14th May, 2014, 02:36 AM
@ J_amb_o , own car, TTRS, so nothing to worry about.

filecloud
14th May, 2014, 07:24 AM
why not? if is good quality clone is not any diferent from original tool !!!!!!!
dont be so upside
Needless to say that there has NEVER been a clone of REAL EVC BDM100 around! Only because the chinamen named their dimsport bmd clone a "bdm100" it will not become a real EVC BDM100! The one and only BDM100 with this name comes from EVC. And there is no clone of that. Period.