View Full Version : 2012 Jetta MED17.5.2 IMMO off

rrador
24th April, 2014, 03:35 PM
Can anyone do IMMO off on this ecu?

Thanks,

antlio
24th April, 2014, 05:01 PM
Hi

Tested solution . Pass is in your pm .Correct chm .

regards

rrador
25th April, 2014, 02:26 AM
I tried this today and not working. But it could be few other things and not the file.

I used Galleto V54 clone to read/write ECU and seemed to work ok rear and write without any problems. So either I am doing something wrong or missing some steps or my galleto does not write properly or does not do checksum calculation.

This the first ECU I did with this tool so not ure if i am doing something wrong
I used read all to read ecu and then write only modified internal flash file and did checksum calc when writing.

Am I missing something here.

antlio
25th April, 2014, 06:43 PM
Hi

Read again modified flash and compare with flash without chm that i sent you to see the differences . Also upload modified dump to see if the chm is ok . This solution works 100% .

regards

rrador
26th April, 2014, 04:49 AM
Hi

Read again modified flash and compare with flash without chm that i sent you to see the differences . Also upload modified dump to see if the chm is ok . This solution works 100% .

regards

Here is the modified file.
Looks like my galletto does not write good with checksum calculation....when I write without checksum calc it writes ok.

antlio
26th April, 2014, 05:24 AM
Hi

This is file total with chm corrected . Try it and post results . It will work .Pass is the same .

regards