PDA

View Full Version : Jetta 2.0 TFSI MED 9.1

boradriver82
25th April, 2014, 07:43 PM
Hello.
I have a strange problem with a VW Jetta 2.0 TFSI year 2006. This car has a Bosch MED 9.1 ecu. After programming tunefile by OBD the car won't start because in dash display the error "Wegfahrsperre aktiv" (immo active) is displayed. Now you can't write original file back by OBD. Only on dash by BDM. I tried to write tune file with checksum by OBD, without checksum by OBD, with checksum by BDM, without checksum by bdm. I tried with optican and with galletto. Everytime the same problem. The car only starts with original file. Did anyone has an idea to solve this problem? I despair with this. :blue: Normally MED 9.1 is not a problem.

gezame
26th April, 2014, 12:18 AM
Hi
I think you do not write the correct file mod.
Are you writing a mod file to any database?
You need make file tuned, based on the original file on your car.
Br.

deFre
26th April, 2014, 04:53 AM
Can be a small mistake in your mod file too. Even starting from stock file without touching immoblock ect. there are places in the data area where a single byte change will cause the same outcome. Took me ? day to find out when it happened to me.

deFre
26th April, 2014, 08:47 AM
Just saw the files, MOD file is based on original file, with a small error somewhere that caused this. His issue should be solved now, lets wait for feedback.

boradriver82
26th April, 2014, 11:35 AM
Yes, problem was the file. My tuner has build a "bad" file. Now, with the correct tuning file, everything works fine.

raceshadow
9th May, 2018, 01:15 PM
Can this happen even with edc16?