PDA

View Full Version : Abritus BMW commnader little secret

nikifer
26th April, 2014, 09:39 AM
Today I have customer how have change batery for his BMW serie 1 year 2007 .The problem was that he can't start car is just crank but don't start.
I have Abritus AVDI device basic software not any special functions, but even with this version you can make to start the car .
When i go CAS and read fault codes it says Cas Processor fault code.
Now in your AVDI BMW commnader open special function and you can see in the left corner you have function Synch DMW-Cas push that icon wait until says synchronized or something like that and Voila Car start.
I hope it will be usefull for someone like me.

Gagica locksmith
Kosova

ttzag
26th April, 2014, 05:21 PM
and you can synchronize ELV & CAS if there is some problem with ELV hardware and make ignition on and start car without function

automocion
26th April, 2014, 07:15 PM
Have same problem here with an 320d e90 2007. After battery was dead and changed, car will no start any more, crank ok but have ews tampering error.

Tryed to sync DME-CAS with original Abrites full and give me error and dont work. Also tryed with INPA, DIS... useless to.

I dont know what to do. Seemes that have to buy AVDI the basic version :))

youssef70
26th April, 2014, 10:17 PM
Have same problem here with an 320d e90 2007. After battery was dead and changed, car will no start any more, crank ok but have ews tampering error.

Tryed to sync DME-CAS with original Abrites full and give me error and dont work. Also tryed with INPA, DIS... useless to.

I dont know what to do. Seemes that have to buy AVDI the basic version :))
hahaaaaa
or may be your bmw is not basic like in first post
simply your E90 is with edc17 so avdi cant synchronize .....
that"s all folks