PDA

View Full Version : How to program Diablo

tony_63
12th June, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hi, I am new with the Diablo Cam. Could someone please, tell me how to program the cam with a Cas 2? Many thanks in advance.

2tone
12th June, 2008, 07:52 PM
Here is a read me on how to do it also what type of diablo do you have (2.2 or 2.3) as there is two files you can use at the min 2.3 is alot better as you can get a bit more with it not sure if i can upload the files here so pm me and ill send you them by email

bluepat84
9th October, 2008, 12:20 PM
Many thanks to 2tone for the introduction to updating the diablo cam, it finished on:-
"So let?s take a look at how to change the keys on the DiabloCam using the Key Editor and put again in the CAM."
Where do I find the rest of the tutorial?

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th October, 2008, 04:05 PM
2tone! You beat me to it.
Stupid old school.

TWY
18th January, 2009, 09:43 PM
THX 2tone for the pdf!

edonito
2nd February, 2009, 01:15 AM
THX 2tone for the pdf my friend!

djfunny007
28th June, 2011, 04:28 AM
hello tech guy,

i am a newbie to this forum, just got a Technomate HD 6900 box+ satellite dish and cam 2.3 + Cas Interface 3 +Plus Programmer. can someone please advice how to program the diablo cam card and how to update to the latest version of the software to view all channels. it wld be asset to tell me as much as in details. many thank in advance.

cheers

badboy1965
28th June, 2011, 05:17 PM
hi djfunny007,ive got a cas 3 and this is how i upgrade,download latest firmware cas v.9.2.0 (duolabs) and install on your computer,download latest key-bin,and extract to your desk top.click on cas studio 9.2.0,you should see at the top smartcard,cam module,repair,reciever,utilities,forum,click on cam module,all the cams you can programme are shown,click on diablo,it should show you diablo cam and diablo2cam,click on diablo cam for the 2.2 or 2.3,a new screen appears (upgrade cam,cam file system,cam disk funtions, wifi configuration)make sure you,ve put the latest firmware on ,not sure whats the latest ,ive got underworld 211 on mine,click cam filesystem,press connect,on the bottom left(local files)scroll through till you see key bin,click key bin and press the GREEN ARROW pointing to the RIGHT,it will say are you sure you want to overwrite,click YES,it takes about 3 to 5 seconds job done ,hope this helps,oh and by the way if you want to upgrade your 2.3 to the new DIABLO2 its 19 euro,s about ?15