PDA

View Full Version : the arrivals

billy_boy786
16th June, 2009, 12:16 PM
has anyone seen the arrivals on youtube? your comments..

its a 51 episode serries (approx 10mins each) talks alot about religion, the antichrist and a great global conspiracy carried out by a secret society which involve people with very high ranks..

it looks at the topics from an islamic point of view, but readly does make u think twice about how the world is run..

The Arrivals pt. 1

undercoverjamil
16th June, 2009, 06:44 PM
has anyone seen the arrivals on youtube? your comments..

its a 51 episode serries (approx 10mins each) talks alot about religion, the antichrist and a great global conspiracy carried out by a secret society which involve people with very high ranks..

it looks at the topics from an islamic point of view, but readly does make u think twice about how the world is run..

The Arrivals pt. 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqybvymYIE)

yeah i watched them and i think it is all true.
it's great and does make u think about stuff that u wouldn't hav before and it all makes sense.

maddude
30th June, 2009, 07:31 PM
i just watched that, real eye opener

on_the_jazz
1st July, 2009, 11:15 AM
I just watched part 1, 3, and a small bit of 4.

Its all very interesting and of course being rational people we shouldn't dismiss stuff off hand. But come on. Buildings with positive and negative energy? What type of energy? How can it be measured? How is the dome on the one building bad and a dome on a religious building good? It just doesn't make any sense. The "mist" around the tower in dubai is called smog, it happens around towers in lots of cities. As for the peaks on top of sky scrapers, well they are peaks for a reason - lightening rod placement, airflow, waterflow, and just to look nicer!

Lastly I assume the makers are muslim, well in that case surely they are going against one of the main parts of their religion which is not following superstition. Power from buildings is not mentioned in either of the 3 major religions as far as I know and has no scientific basis. Therefore its firmly rooted in superstition. Something which needs to be avoided (imo).