PDA

View Full Version : W204 cluster dead after service interval reset!

carfix
8th May, 2014, 12:53 PM
Hi guys,

Got a W204 to reset Serivce interval wanted to reset with Carmanscan but, after reset cluster rebooted and stopped wokring completely.

Now it's coming to diag but all live data are --- --- Star says something like it's in bootloader mode.

any idea even tried to write other dump still the same issue.

pepi
8th May, 2014, 01:26 PM
Try to disconnect from battery for couple of minutes , if you have again that problem data are corupt and dashboard has lost synchronization with EZS.

TULGEYWOODMAN
8th May, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hi guys,

Got a W204 to reset Serivce interval wanted to reset with Carmanscan but, after reset cluster rebooted and stopped wokring completely.

Now it's coming to diag but all live data are --- --- Star says something like it's in bootloader mode.

any idea even tried to write other dump still the same issue.

What is carman scan tool? Is it Chinese?

PremierD
8th May, 2014, 04:45 PM
CARMAN Service Solution (http://www.carmanscan.kr/en-us/products/aftermarket/scan2.asp).... lol

vageric
8th May, 2014, 05:04 PM
Try to disconnect from battery for couple of minutes , if you have again that problem data are corupt and dashboard has lost synchronization with EZS.
dont think has 2 do with sync dash/ezs.
i think cgw is problem because star say its in bootloader mode!

TULGEYWOODMAN
8th May, 2014, 05:36 PM
CARMAN Service Solution (http://www.carmanscan.kr/en-us/products/aftermarket/scan2.asp).... lol

well I dont like the look of that thing.

carfix
8th May, 2014, 07:37 PM
Hi guys,
Car starts fine all working just dash is black no lamps no light at all.

carfix
11th May, 2014, 12:43 PM
any idea guys really need to figure that out

chriskross
11th May, 2014, 05:39 PM
What said the support of this " professional diagnostic tool"

A good tool makes logs, when something goes wrong they can ****yse it.

Speedosoft
11th May, 2014, 05:42 PM
Your boot data is missing or corrupted. That's why the best way to reset the service interval is msnually with the steering wheel buttons or with Xentry. If your Star (xentry) somehow communicates with the dash you might wanna try to reprogram it (online access needed). Or try developper mode. That said I think it'd be faster to find a second hand one and replace it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

TULGEYWOODMAN
11th May, 2014, 11:34 PM
Your boot data is missing or corrupted. That's why the best way to reset the service interval is msnually with the steering wheel buttons or with Xentry. If your Star (xentry) somehow communicates with the dash you might wanna try to reprogram it (online access needed). Or try developper mode. That said I think it'd be faster to find a second hand one and replace it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Elprosys or abrites is 100% safe to do assyst