PDA

View Full Version : another question

Musician
17th June, 2009, 05:01 AM
Hi,
I'm getting the free channels but the preminum still not coming in. Im in Barbados and am wondering if the DK image will work this far out. I have ftp the services bouqet to the box..OM, and they are there, even the epg works but no matter how i try the premium still evades me. I have input the keys which are working in the Dreambox 500c here.
The trick to reboot at sky 1 is not applicable to me. I need your help guys....

Thank you

Curious123
17th June, 2009, 11:49 AM
The keys that work here will not work in Barabdos as the providers are different. You will probably need someone to provide you with keys for your local providers.

Musician
17th June, 2009, 01:04 PM
Does it matter if i use DCC for FTP or should i use another program? I have already input our keys but still no picture. I've input my keys in 'Keylist txt.' is that the correct place?

pieeater
17th June, 2009, 02:14 PM
Hi Musician

I am a little confused are you trying to view cable tv or satellite tv?

what model of box would also help us to help you

pieeater

Musician
17th June, 2009, 02:17 PM
Im tryin for cable amd am using Open Media..

Curious123
17th June, 2009, 02:23 PM
I use Coreftp it is free to ftp files to my dreambox. I always overwrite the file rather than edit the keylist.txt. For the UK it is usually normal to copy the files to var/keys and var/scce folders.

pieeater
17th June, 2009, 02:24 PM
Hi
Musician

if you have a 500c that is working why not back up the whole image using flaswizard pro and transfer that image to your open media box

open media boxes have a selector on rear for cable or satellite make sure its on cable

all open media boxes can use dreambox images as its basically a clone 500c/s
if you pm me i have a tutorial for backing up an image and flashing an image with flashwizard pro if you cannot find 1 on this site

Musician
18th June, 2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all the prompt help provided here. I finally got the box to work. I did install the Gemini image and ftp the keys for my region and both the boxes are up and running giving me all the premium channels.. I guess we can say the the Gemini image does not kill the Open Media boxes.

Thanks again.