PDA

View Full Version : Picaso Plus HD box , what firmware update do i need ?

ollee123
12th May, 2014, 08:06 PM
Hi All,

Hope you can help me.

i have a Picaso Plus HD box using 3601hd.abs but i've lost a few channels and if i try to update the firmware from USB it says 'Failed Download'

although unsure which box firmware i should be using, is it Skybox F3 or F5 or something else ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
ollee

Nobby Nutz
13th May, 2014, 08:28 PM
Hi All,

Hope you can help me.

i have a Picaso Plus HD box using 3601hd.abs but i've lost a few channels and if i try to update the firmware from USB it says 'Failed Download'

although unsure which box firmware i should be using, is it Skybox F3 or F5 or something else ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
ollee

Not sure why you want to upgrade Firmware for Missing Channels.

Is there an existing Channel List on the box ? What format .DBS ?

If so can you not do a scan and manually add the missing channels to your existing list.

What channels have you lost as there are quite a few HD channels that have disappeared.

mahrkpat
13th May, 2014, 08:51 PM
Not heard of your box best just to do scan and make your own list up, putting in firmware or channel list when you not 100% sure which one to put in will end up with you having a expensive door stopper.

ollee123
13th May, 2014, 10:30 PM
Not heard of your box best just to do scan and make your own list up, putting in firmware or channel list when you not 100% sure which one to put in will end up with you having a expensive door stopper.

I had wondered as can't find out much about them.

Thanks for the reply.