PDA

View Full Version : how to copy a copied game and is it safe to instal banerbomb

pjtaff
17th June, 2009, 08:15 PM
hi i wonder if anyone could help me on a couple of things first i had my wii softmoded by someone and he done me several copy games now how do you copy a copied game do you just burn a exact copy or do you have to extract the iso if so hows the easiest way of doing this.
also i want to softmod my friends pal wii using the bannerbomb is this a safe method (dont want to brick my mates wii), cause i understand its a new thing and dont know how easy it is or how sucsesfull it is
many thanks for all your help:pcguru:

DiddyDave
18th June, 2009, 07:31 AM
hi i wonder if anyone could help me on a couple of things first i had my wii softmoded by someone and he done me several copy games now how do you copy a copied game do you just burn a exact copy or do you have to extract the iso if so hows the easiest way of doing this.
also i want to softmod my friends pal wii using the bannerbomb is this a safe method (dont want to brick my mates wii), cause i understand its a new thing and dont know how easy it is or how sucsesfull it is
many thanks for all your help:pcguru:

Not really that easy unless you have the right dvdrom on your pc there is some info in this forum some where not sure where.

The other way is if you have setup the USB HD Loader on your wii and have installed the WBFS Manager ver 301 on your pc your could do the following

First rip the game to the wii on to the Ext HD then connect the Ext HD to your pc then with the WBFS Manager re-create the ISO to your pc then burn it from there to a dvd I have done this my self and it does work.

As far as the BannerBomb Method I have not used this my self and from what I have read in this forum people have used it on PAL Wii's BUT the full test of this method was done on NTSC Wii's.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy

dazb
18th June, 2009, 04:20 PM
Banner Bomb Method ?

DiddyDave
23rd June, 2009, 08:24 PM
Banner Bomb Method ?

Have a look at this thread it goes on about the BannerBomb method

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-softmod-dummies-without-zelda-40768/

akyboo
24th June, 2009, 08:42 PM
Have a look at this thread it goes on about the BannerBomb method

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-softmod-dummies-without-zelda-40768/

included in the above pack is an iso dumper thats where you load your game in the wii and you can transfer it to your pc even hired games

pjtaff
24th June, 2009, 08:58 PM
included in the above pack is an iso dumper thats where you load your game in the wii and you can transfer it to your pc even hired games
thanks for that m8 but is there any way you can do this on my pc without using the wii as i havn't got wireless:hmmmm2:

akyboo
24th June, 2009, 09:34 PM
thanks for that m8 but is there any way you can do this on my pc without using the wii as i havn't got wireless:hmmmm2:

when you load up the iso dumper press left and right and it gives you other options