PDA

View Full Version : No sound on SD channels Skybox F5S

acoopermufc
20th May, 2014, 09:23 PM
Hi, I've lost sound on all my SD channels it just displays the picture, HD channels are working fine.
Everything was working ok yesterday, but for some reason SD channels aren't now? (I've changed nothing)

my box is a Skybox F5S updated to the latest firmware and I'm using the latest AJSat's channel list.

Ive tried rebooting the box and rebooting my router but at the moment I'm stuck.

Any help appreciated.

acoopermufc
21st May, 2014, 10:35 AM
Still no sound this morning on SD channels.
I've now tried deleting all channels and re-updating with AJSats latest channel list and the audio still isn't working with SD channels.
Has / is anybody else having this problem?

deanshaw
21st May, 2014, 01:02 PM
Still no sound this morning on SD channels.
I've now tried deleting all channels and re-updating with AJSats latest channel list and the audio still isn't working with SD channels.
Has / is anybody else having this problem?
hi . try turning ye volume up on ye skybox remote once it did it to me i was stuck but this worked for me

acoopermufc
21st May, 2014, 05:21 PM
hi . try turning ye volume up on ye skybox remote once it did it to me i was stuck but this worked for me
That did the job, for some reason the mrs turned the volume down the other day using the sky box remote when she was watching a SD channel and turned it off before turning it back up. Strange that it doesn't effect the HD channels? Thanks for the help.