PDA

View Full Version : Q5 HD Channel List

Joe Pineapples
28th May, 2014, 11:07 PM
Just a quick channel list for anyone in the North West (Merseyside,Lancashire) area.

May not be perfect but hope it saves some people hassle.

Favourites

Entertainment
Movies
Sports
Factual
Kids
Music
News
+1 Channels

Download q5ChanDB.kdat from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3p0ip)

loncell
29th May, 2014, 09:09 AM
Just a quick channel list for anyone in the North West (Merseyside,Lancashire) area.

May not be perfect but hope it saves some people hassle.

Favourites

Entertainment
Movies
Sports
Factual
Kids
Music
News
+1 Channels

Download q5ChanDB.kdat from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3p0ip)

Is this Ok for Wigan ? 531000 40966/40967 , Also , would it be possible you could give a small guide on how to use Q_channel editor ? I'm abit stuck and it's a pain in the arse doing via the remote.

cheers bud

Joe Pineapples
29th May, 2014, 04:49 PM
Is this Ok for Wigan ? 531000 40966/40967 , Also , would it be possible you could give a small guide on how to use Q_channel editor ? I'm abit stuck and it's a pain in the arse doing via the remote.

cheers bud

Yes this will be ok with Wigan

I'll give a quick rundown on using the channel editor in a bit

Joe Pineapples
29th May, 2014, 10:16 PM

cheers bud

To be honest mate it's not much better with the channel editor.

There are 2 ways to get the channel list into the editor. You can use the ftp or usb.

FTP - open the editor and select Download Channel Database from stb
USB - go to Settings>Channel edit>Save chanel to USB

After downloading the files to USB then plug into pc and open editor. Select Load Channel Info Db, browse for file then open. All channels will then be inputted into the editor.

You'll have a tv list will all the channels in it. If you press Resort Channel then you can move the channels up and down list depending on where you want them.
If you press Edit Fav list you can create your own favourites. Choose fav1 and then put a tick in the box of the channels you wish to add to that particular favourite.

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE CHANGE.
AFTER PRESSING THE ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK SAVE CHANGES TO DB OR NOTHING WILL BE SAVED.

It's a pretty basic editor and takes time to get it how you want it. The list I uploaded took hours and I posted it here to save people some time.

vizzkidd
23rd August, 2014, 09:52 PM
To be honest mate it's not much better with the channel editor.

There are 2 ways to get the channel list into the editor. You can use the ftp or usb.

FTP - open the editor and select Download Channel Database from stb
USB - go to Settings>Channel edit>Save chanel to USB

After downloading the files to USB then plug into pc and open editor. Select Load Channel Info Db, browse for file then open. All channels will then be inputted into the editor.

You'll have a tv list will all the channels in it. If you press Resort Channel then you can move the channels up and down list depending on where you want them.
If you press Edit Fav list you can create your own favourites. Choose fav1 and then put a tick in the box of the channels you wish to add to that particular favourite.

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE CHANGE.
AFTER PRESSING THE ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK SAVE CHANGES TO DB OR NOTHING WILL BE SAVED.

It's a pretty basic editor and takes time to get it how you want it. The list I uploaded took hours and I posted it here to save people some time.

hey trying to sort out mine can you tell me what editor you used thanks

loncell
24th August, 2014, 08:23 AM
The definitive Channel list for a Q5 North West only, nr the same as a subbed VM :-

View File Set | Files.com (http://www.files.com/set/53f5bc4812320)

loncell
9th September, 2014, 08:15 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/q5-dvb-hd-guide-how-make-your-own-channel-list-bouquets-your-area-439101/#post2375421

AfzalM
7th November, 2014, 11:17 PM
hello every one if any one need cable box n line or c line plz go in this link

Iambannedfornotreadingtherules.com