PDA

View Full Version : internet channel for free

parley
19th June, 2009, 10:17 AM
i have downloaded the opera interenet channel .rar, and unzipped it, i now have two files a .wad and a .elf. where do these go on my SD card, and do i use them both.
many thanks in advance

p.s once installed is there any charges for using it?

DiddyDave
19th June, 2009, 01:48 PM
i have downloaded the opera interenet channel .rar, and unzipped it, i now have two files a .wad and a .elf. where do these go on my SD card, and do i use them both.
many thanks in advance

p.s once installed is there any charges for using it?

Just install the .wad file via the wad installer from the homebrew channel then that is it it uses your own broadband connection via wifi

parley
19th June, 2009, 02:07 PM
thanks Dave will try that later.

parley
22nd June, 2009, 10:39 AM
so the internet channel is installed and working, but i have no scrolling symbol on right hand side of page , so am using B button to move around page, is this normal, also i cannot open photos in facebook, do i have to change a setting somewhere?
many thanks.

DiddyDave
23rd June, 2009, 08:18 PM
so the internet channel is installed and working, but i have no scrolling symbol on right hand side of page , so am using B button to move around page, is this normal, also i cannot open photos in facebook, do i have to change a setting somewhere?
many thanks.

The internet browser is very basic but just enough to get you by for things like the BBC Iplayer