PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE SPAM/SCAM OUTLOOK/HOTMAIL EMAIL !!!

Saltire
30th May, 2014, 08:36 PM
This looks like a typical spam email from a fake email address, what do you think ? (see attachment picture).

Note that it says "Dear Outlook User", yet its from a "Hotmail" account if you look it is from "upgrade@hotmail.com"

This was very suspicious looking to me, but how the heck they managed to get a hold of an email address called "upgrade@hotmail.com",
I do not know, to me that email address simply wouldn't be available from Microsoft, so as I said, looks strange, a bit convincing to the
unsuspecting person too.

Looks like one of those typical emails that wants to get a hold of your sign in details, so watch out for it !!!

(my account actually automatically put it in the junk folder, so that tells you something I guess).

Cheers :)

Meat-Head
31st May, 2014, 09:28 AM
so if on hot mail THINK properties 'view source' or something, you can get the ip address of the sending computer, by rights shoul be an Emerican.

secondly, ebay, paypal, dildosrus, p0rn4you are site that show up with a green tick.

i was horrifed to learn i had won a NEW BMW a few months ago, i replied requesting it in red with some 'decals' on the door but they didn't get back to me.

ifred
31st May, 2014, 03:54 PM
i was horrifed to learn i had won a NEW BMW a few months ago, i replied requesting it in red with some 'decals' on the door but they didn't get back to me.

I thought you knew Bayrische Motoren Werke can't paint the car or town in red! they only do panzer black and helmet silver also they thought when you asked for decals you were messaging dild04rus.
You could re ask or just wait see if they have trained some apprentices after the length of time, in red paint usage watch you male box :top: