PDA

View Full Version : xbox games???

EVERS666
19th June, 2009, 01:39 PM
i have just had my xbox flashed, now i need some games, can any1 help?
i need to know the best place where to download the games from.

THANX..

djjwdubz
19th June, 2009, 07:16 PM
there is torrents or accounts torrents are free accounts are not

news groups are not free

torrents can take days 2 finish

oh do you have dvd dule layer dvds if you have i can send u a link 4 1 game

oh if i was you use vip-file its 5 pound a month and you can pay with your credit off your phone 10gb a day

cunny
19th June, 2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f14/do-you-use-newsgroups-4-xbox-games-38126/

EVERS666
19th June, 2009, 07:49 PM
there is torrents or accounts torrents are free accounts are not

news groups are not free

torrents can take days 2 finish

oh do you have dvd dule layer dvds if you have i can send u a link 4 1 game

oh if i was you use vip-file its 5 pound a month and you can pay with your credit off your phone 10gb a day

where do i get this vip-file from???
then what do i do once i have one???, or is it self explanatory when i get it?
also went to pc world to buy some verbatim dvd+r dl because i wanted them now, they said i also need a dule layer drive to burn any data onto the dule layer dvds? is this correct or can i use the one already installed in my desk top???

cunny
19th June, 2009, 08:19 PM
You need to check if your burner supports dvd+r dl, you will get that info by google the dvdr model thats in your machine, if not, then they are about 15-20 to buy, i dont recomend anything from pc world tho.

As for downloading games, you will find newsgroups are probably by far the best.

djjwdubz
19th June, 2009, 08:45 PM
You need to check if your burner supports dvd+r dl, you will get that info by google the dvdr model thats in your machine, if not, then they are about 15-20 to buy, i dont recomend anything from pc world tho.

As for downloading games, you will find newsgroups are probably by far the best.

i think news groups are good the only reason i think them good is cuz thay get them 1st but you have to pay like more cash 4 it but vip-file is 5 pound a month and you get 10gb a day but u can still get 2 games out that and if you use vip-file you will get the link about 2hours after news groups stick with vip-file

Vip-file.com Hight Quality one click hosting (http://www.vip-file.com) you can type in the game you want on google and after the name u typed in type in vip-file after the game name i can give you 1 link if you wanna try it

i have paid 4 it i can let u try it 1 time 4 free

EVERS666
19th June, 2009, 08:57 PM
ok will try it and see how I get on? Thanks

djjwdubz
19th June, 2009, 09:09 PM
what game you want

EVERS666
19th June, 2009, 10:32 PM

on the front of the tray there are a few symbols, one says RW dvd+r dl.... i aint no expert but i think this is the correct sign, i hope, what will happen if it aint, will it not burn to disc?

djjwdubz
19th June, 2009, 10:48 PM
yeah it will mate do you have the dvds mate i need to no what game you want so i can get the link 4 ya

EVERS666
19th June, 2009, 11:35 PM
pc world only av the 4.8gb dl dvds, R these ok or do i need bigger?? will av 2 pop out 2moz and try and pick some up..

djjwdubz
20th June, 2009, 10:49 AM
nah mate them will not work the games are 7.30gb dont go 2 pc world them are crap go to a pc shop in brierley hill u can get 25 dvd dl 4 ten pound

djjwdubz
20th June, 2009, 10:51 AM
you will need this to 2 make a .dvd file abgx dont work for all the games like when i copyed fuel 4 my mate the game never worked so i would use this 4 now