PDA

View Full Version : X5 Restarting on Startup. HELP!

xosynysterox
1st June, 2014, 04:13 PM
Hi! I'm new, be nice :joyous:

So i recently got my Openbox X5, set it up, set up some card sharing - all fine and dandy. Worked perfectly, every channel.
Turned the box off at the back when I was going out (save the planet and all that)...
I came back, switched it back on and it's now stuck in a constant restarting loop. Opening Openbox Screen appears (displaying 'oN' on the box as usual) then the screen goes black and the number '0126' appears on the box like i'm trying to watch that channel.. But nothing happens and it just rotates in that loop...

Ive searched the forum, tried every fix I could find but couldn't actually find anyone with this exact problem.. I've tried booting from a USB, but it wouldn't read the file, so renamed it as specified on some threads and now I can't even get to that point on booting...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Syn :top:

digicon
1st June, 2014, 05:11 PM
I would Quickly read the Forum Rules regarding discussion's of card Sharing for future reference: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2

Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox, etc