PDA

View Full Version : technomate 2t nano (no picture ) help please

venza1
2nd June, 2014, 09:42 PM
Just wondering if anyone could help me i took my hdmi cable out of my box to change living room around when i put all cables back in everythink was fine untill this morning i went to turn my box on and all i got was the boot logo nothink else ? i looked at the box and it was loading normal i evebn did a software flash all was fine ? on screen instructions etc but when i restart the box and it loads i dont get anythink on screen ive tried video cable and it works fine . i thought to put this message up just in case someone else has had the problem and how they fixed it thanks in advance for any replies

venza1
2nd June, 2014, 09:44 PM
wont work through hdmi but works fine through video (yellow wire )

cactikid
2nd June, 2014, 11:43 PM
have you moved hdmi on tv to other port or not plugged in and some tvs need the port to be told to switch on hdmi.

digicon
3rd June, 2014, 01:17 AM
I hope you get this fixed but for future reference HDMI is powered on all devices its only a small current but when unplugging from TV and or other HDMI equipment always power them off first

venza1
3rd June, 2014, 08:20 AM
i unplugged from the sat box when i moved the stuff around i tried all ports on the hdmi on the tv side but nothink comes on the tv other then the boot logo on the sat box thats what i cant understand it shows the openpli on screen flashes twice like normal then nothink else other then the loading information on the box itself

markwi
3rd June, 2014, 09:26 AM
Try another cable.In situations like this it's more likely to be a faulty cable than the tv or the receiver.Sorry to go on but,as digicon says,power off before unplugging.Cheers. Mark

Loboaki
5th June, 2014, 01:27 PM
key have changes