PDA

View Full Version : XBMC

sparrow
7th June, 2014, 11:11 AM
Hello ive got a samsung s4 I've downloaded xbmc to it ive installed navi x to it but I dont no how to watch s** sport or movies does any body no what there doing and could help me out I will be more than greatful Thanks for reading

cactikid
7th June, 2014, 11:25 PM
you can on your a850 kryptview that you bought.

sparrow
8th June, 2014, 12:06 AM
you can on your a850 kryptview that you bought.

Aint buying it untill end of the month mate in the mean time I wana c what this is about lol ive got navi x on there and mash up.wana no how to get every s** channel on there n in 1 list

happy_highlander
9th June, 2014, 09:20 PM
look for a plugin called ontapp tvguide.....It used to be called dixies tv guide so if you google either of them it will take you to the correct site you then go to mashup and do the equivilent of right click whatever that is on the s4 and selct add to dixie/ontapp then choose the correct channel that matches the stream from teh dropdown that appears, then when you open the ontapp plugin you will have a tv guide that you can just choose your desired channel from and the stream you set earlier will play

sharleendrapeau
2nd May, 2015, 08:29 PM
look for a plugin called ontapp tvguide.....It used to be called dixies tv guide so if you google either of them it will take you to the correct site you then go to mashup and do the equivilent of right click whatever that is on the s4 and selct add to dixie/ontapp then choose the correct channel that matches the stream from teh dropdown that appears, then when you open the ontapp plugin you will have a tv guide that you can just choose your desired channel from and the stream you set earlier will play
yes, you need a ontapp tvguide plugin.

SLICK181818
28th July, 2015, 08:15 PM
google then type mobdro download and install sly ports yum yum