PDA

View Full Version : MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 2013 NEED CHANGE ECU AND PROGRAM NEW KEYS

achaccha
9th June, 2014, 04:00 AM
Dear Friends
I have to adapt the engine ecu and program new keys to this Mitsubishi Mirage year 2013. the original ecu of vehicle has been stolen. be paired the immo with ecu engine via dump?. You can find the pin code of this vehicle?.
I hope their councils to successfully complete this work.
Thank you for your help

KriptoKey
13th June, 2014, 02:58 PM

You tried twinning with scanner? I can see your file these are paired. I had a similar case with lost keys; when trying to program a new key, I went out failed because the immobilizer can not transmit the key code to the engine ecu. to make a diagnosis was a mistake to CAN communication. lines was fine but it seems that the problem was inside the ETACS

achaccha
22nd June, 2014, 11:10 AM
It's almost like what's happening to me, I've tried to program the key with Tcode, Avdi, Gscan, but they all tell me the same thing. The immobilizer can not transmit the key to the engine ecu. has been revised and all the wiring according to the diagram. in dealer tell me that the engine ECU is locked and a new ECU is needed to program the key. can someone help me by sending me a kit file for ETACS and Engine ECU for this vehicle?
anyway hope someone can help me by sending a blank file for the engine ecu.
Thanks for your help

chriskross
28th July, 2014, 04:21 PM
which ecu is it? easiest would be if someone can share dump set

Lamparita
28th July, 2014, 04:49 PM
Hi.
You found the solution to the problem ?.
Best Regards.
Lamparita.

achaccha
30th July, 2014, 12:37 AM
This case is still pending solution. Can someone help me with a file kit for engine ecu and ETACS Mitsubishi Mirage 2013?
Thank you for your help

achaccha
17th August, 2014, 01:56 PM
Dear Friends
The case is already solved, the lack of communication was that the files of ETACS and ECU were corrupt. share this video with the solution achieved. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coAXCkiYkQc
a hugs friends

Hanukkah
10th August, 2015, 01:53 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanukkah
12th August, 2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks! ---------------------------------------------------------