PDA

View Full Version : .:..:.::VW Golf Mk3 2L 16v ABF tuning:.::..:.

Tefocm
12th June, 2014, 11:34 PM
Hi everyone. I need to try out chip tuning and I want to try on the workshop lab rat. It is a 1995 VW Golf Mk3 2L 16v GTi with an ABF motor and a Simiens ECU 037 906 024 AE. If anyone has a dump to program the 27C256 I would really appreciate it. Its also the car we use for drag racing, so please be generouse with the gains. :joyous:

electrix
13th June, 2014, 06:43 AM
Hi, if You have custom setup engine for drag racing, it's impossible to get here at forum good dump for Your ECU. I did custom ABFs for rally. And I can tell You, for good tune it takes me few hours on road with AFR meter, knock detector, and of course memory emulator. So it will be better for Your engine if You go to pro tuner instead of searching free help at forums.

Tefocm
13th June, 2014, 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot electrix (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/162119-electrix/), but im not really looking to turn the car into a beast on the track...i just need a simple dump that works, i want to compare dumps, if i have a working dump i can locate which directory to edit as a means to tune my own files in future...i have never done it before. i would be greatful if u could assist. any file that performs better than the original will help. :-D