PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C3 immo code problem.

bouncycheque
13th June, 2014, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys,
I was hoping someone could get me the pin,immo or trans code from chassis number
VF7FCKFVB27138566 citroen c3 petrol

I believe the dealer is giving me the wrong code.
I suspected that the bsi,ecu,ign switch had all been swapped over but ive had the chip read and they have pulled a slightly different code out which to be honest the chances of getting another ecu kit from another car with similer or should i say, one digit wrong is very slim.

It would be a great help if someone could get me this code.

many thanks

metercar
13th June, 2014, 12:28 PM
read eeprom from BSI 95160 or 95128 and post dump

bouncycheque
13th June, 2014, 12:42 PM
The eeprom has giving us a one digit difference from the code that citroen has given us. I would like to varify that the code is right or wrong from citroen. Citroen have done the code twice and got the same trans/pin code, i was hoping someone could get me the code from the chassis so i can verify what citroen are saying.

metercar
13th June, 2014, 01:29 PM
pin from bsi and dealer is wrong?

bouncycheque
13th June, 2014, 02:24 PM
pin from bsi and dealer is wrong?

Yes Matey, by one digit. Can anyone do a vin to pin for me please. I have to dump files but i cannot get access to my email. As soon as I do i will post it up for you.

metercar
13th June, 2014, 03:23 PM
If the dealer provides of wrong pin then you is working in another car.
Solution:
Virgin BSI and make new transponder with PIN of your election if you are lucky car starts...and if not you will have to virgin ECU and telecode with the selected PIN obviously.

Other way is read PIN from the ECU but is also complicated depend of model

leandroks
13th June, 2014, 03:45 PM
If u read correctly the pin from dump is impossible to be wrong...

bouncycheque
16th June, 2014, 02:55 PM
If u read correctly the pin from dump is impossible to be wrong...

Ive read the pin from the dump files and it is different to the one the dealer is giving me..Ive swapped the immo chip and car starts fine. This car has never had a bsi/ecu swap from another car. I would like the pin from Vin for this chassis number please so i can varify the pin given to me by citroen is the same..
many Thanks

metercar
16th June, 2014, 04:35 PM
If no problem then do not need solution, the object is car starting and this it's ok...you're seeking confirm the fault on security system of PSA? go for a beer and enjoy your day!