PDA

View Full Version : DPF OFF and many changes in the dump.

FAP 0ff
15th June, 2014, 01:59 PM
Why some people are afraid of a lot of changes in the dump? I made 2 people DPF OFF and they said that my decision is not correct just because many changes in the firmware. Although correct errors removed.

If you know how to delete, so why order and takes time away from others. If you do not know, why start learning and do not pay for a job?

Thank you.

morgano
15th June, 2014, 02:06 PM
:??

Why you come complain here? If you do profesionally those things tell your customers amd don't bore us with your business matters.

FAP 0ff
15th June, 2014, 02:42 PM
I want people to see this message, and no longer asking such questions. Those who disables DPF.

tunertool
15th June, 2014, 03:38 PM
Because a lot of people delete full DTC tables and think they are making 100% job! You are not... you are only making 100% DTC off... nothing more.

I've had to fix 3 cars with this problem this week due to people deleting too much. People seem to think that they know how to delete a DPF yet they leave the DPF switch ON in files....

FAP 0ff
15th June, 2014, 03:46 PM
Everything is always easy to verify. Remove the connector from any sensor, such as MAF, if there are no errors, then removed all the errors. If dtc exists for MAF, then done correctly.

If only make dtc off, it remains the limp mode and regeneration work. and such as you remove all dtc on edc15?

tunertool
15th June, 2014, 03:46 PM
Because a lot of people delete full DTC tables and think they are making 100% job! You are not... you are only making 100% DTC off... nothing more.

I've had to fix 3 cars with this problem this week due to people deleting too much. People seem to think that they know how to delete a DPF yet they leave the DPF switch ON in files....

FAP 0ff
15th June, 2014, 03:48 PM
And do you have switch dpf for ford siemens sid206, as example?

tunertool
15th June, 2014, 11:27 PM
It doesn't matter what solution I have... I have a solution for SID206 to disable DPF. Whether its switch or no switch doesn't matter. Not always exist a switch!

FAP 0ff
16th June, 2014, 05:40 AM
I would say the same thing

smayer
17th June, 2014, 01:16 AM
This signature with services advertising and skype are not against the DK rules??